SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

quint3n's Administrator Application

quint3n

+rep good lad always a nice laugh when hes on, been an active member for as long as i can remember, knows the ropes and would be a good edition to the staff team

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• quint3n

• Squirtle

• sm!

• Ay_Papi

'Omni' wrote:
+rep good lad always a nice laugh when hes on, been an active member for as long as i can remember, knows the ropes and would be a good edition to the staff team

thanks qt x)

76561198249255096.png

people change over time!!!!!!!!! But in all seriousness, the only time I've played with you is in Minigames with voice_enable off. 

Gonna say it now, you get shittalked behind your back from what I hear for -repping everyone's apps x) Cya
I'm was going to throw my +1 in among all this chaos, as my first impression of Quint3n was polite, and friendly. 

However, I feel like the staff team need to carefully consider the disunity caused by everyone's disposition on not only Quint3ns' application, but his replies. So I'm going to withdraw my +1 and take the opportunity to try help you expand on your maturity level with utmost care, understanding you are seriously wanting to be a part of the KZG team. 

When you throw yourself in front of public, running for a diplomatic position, you need to be able retort in ways that don't show signs that implicate to the potential of misused power. Defensive aggression isn't a good sign for someone running for power. You need to be able to thank people for their opinion, impressions, feedback, etc. in a way that shows that you 'will' change. You shouldn't need to exclaim that ''People change over time!!!!!" instead something along the lines of, "I'm sorry for that impression, I hope in the near future if you come back to the Jail Break servers you'll noticed the change I've made."

Instead you've showcased your ability to throw someone under the bus and in fact I wouldn't be surprised if @Nutella now feels inclined to abstain from the servers you and others play on because you've ''said it now'' he gets bullied behind his back (which is immature in and of itself and shouldn't be used as any kind of example by someone claiming maturity). I don't think this is behavior KZG would condone one of their admin having.

With all due respect, I personally like you. But I think it's best you remain as a peer. These servers main purpose is to provide fun, but the reality is this is someones business. They cost money to run. The upkeep of their servers I'm assuming is purely based on donation. Donations don't occur unless someone feels at home. KZG can't run the risk of players logging out and not wanting to return. 

Ultimately, I would love to see you get accepted to prove to us you've changed, I just don't think based on what little I know, you're ready to make that step. 

+1 -1 Neutral Vote

76561198252991125.png126743_201.png

'Delroy' wrote:

people change over time!!!!!!!!! But in all seriousness, the only time I've played with you is in Minigames with voice_enable off. 

Gonna say it now, you get shittalked behind your back from what I hear for -repping everyone's apps x) Cya
I'm was going to throw my +1 in among all this chaos, as my first impression of Quint3n was polite, and friendly. 

However, I feel like the staff team need to carefully consider the disunity caused by everyone's disposition on not only Quint3ns' application, but his replies. So I'm going to withdraw my +1 and take the opportunity to try help you expand on your maturity level with utmost care, understanding you are seriously wanting to be a part of the KZG team. 

When you throw yourself in front of public, running for a diplomatic position, you need to be able retort in ways that don't show signs that implicate to the potential of misused power. Defensive aggression isn't a good sign for someone running for power. You need to be able to thank people for their opinion, impressions, feedback, etc. in a way that shows that you 'will' change. You shouldn't need to exclaim that ''People change over time!!!!!" instead something along the lines of, "I'm sorry for that impression, I hope in the near future if you come back to the Jail Break servers you'll noticed the change I've made."

Instead you've showcased your ability to throw someone under the bus and in fact I wouldn't be surprised if @Nutella now feels inclined to abstain from the servers you and others play on because you've ''said it now'' he gets bullied behind his back (which is immature in and of itself and shouldn't be used as any kind of example by someone claiming maturity). I don't think this is behavior KZG would condone one of their admin having.

With all due respect, I personally like you. But I think it's best you remain as a peer. These servers main purpose is to provide fun, but the reality is this is someones business. They cost money to run. The upkeep of their servers I'm assuming is purely based on donation. Donations don't occur unless someone feels at home. KZG can't run the risk of players logging out and not wanting to return. 

Ultimately, I would love to see you get accepted to prove to us you've changed, I just don't think based on what little I know, you're ready to make that step. 

+1 -1 Neutral Vote

Cheers lad x)

76561198249255096.png

Hey Quint3n,

You definitely deserve this position for the reasons that your one of the most active players on the forums and the server, you know the rules and I could see you controlling people on the server.
However, I occasionally go off at people sometimes. If you were to fix how to respond with difficult players, your spot as Staff on Jailbreak would be a deserved one, and I can see you being great for this position.

+rep

Quint3n, I wish you the best of luck,

Di3s3y

QVoTMQX.jpg
VIP|Jailbreak|Minigames|http://steamcommunity.com/id/diesey/

Genuinely a mad cunt and i reckon should be an admin on KZG jailbreak. I've played with many times and he never dogged the boys. Hope this guy gets staff +rep

Да, тоа ебан

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search