SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

quint3n's Administrator Application

quint3n

'Ec1ipse' wrote:
Alright, i have been waiting a little to see what another people having been saying and I think it's mine turn to speak.

Quint3n don't get me wrong you are a great person and all but I personally don't think you will be able to fit this role.
Reasons =
1. Peer pressure
2. Jokes around to much and doesn't show the role of a leader
3. Can be rude at times
4. Love's to play CT 
6. Immature
5. You are quite easy to get into a fight with and once in a fight you continue
7. Kill Hungry

If you would like to go more into detail about these things I will be on TeamSpeak or just PM me ;)
But I'm really happy with how much effort you put into this Application, but I'm sorry to say this is gonna be a -rep
Good Luck !

- Ec1ipse

Thanks for feedback man not really sure about the Loves to play CT/Kill hungry but apart from that I'll try improve

76561198249255096.png

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• quint3n

• Squirtle

• sm!

• Ay_Papi

@Ec1ipse I don't want to disagree with you but some of the points you Put forward are not necessary to become an admin. Kill Hungry, And being ct way to much inst really something that shouldn't make someone an Admin. Look at B3ATS he plays ct alot and cough gets a lot of kills cough @harik cough.

Quint3n... Where do I begin with you honestly... The Banter.... The love... The voice that turns me on....
Well...
Quint3n, We have had our major differences and at one point I want to gutter stomp the fuck out of you but now I just want to punch you in the snout. Anyway, Recently I have seen a new side that I have never imagined. The side where you're not a complete cunt. You have great knowledge of the rules and tend to kiss moderators/admins asses. Anyhow it has been fun playing with you and hopefully my +1 helps you get to TRIAL!
+1...
Well just remember this, Everyday is a gift that can be taken away by anyone or anything so treasure it!

'Notsuree' wrote:
-rep, not mature enough in my mind, You did attempt to freekill the whole t side.

Am happy to take criticism BUT I don't think we've communicated enough for you to be able to judge on my maturity, thanks for feedback though.

76561198249255096.png

From my experiences with Quint3n I have met and become friends with a person that is very easy to get along with, I have had many crack ups with this bloke and I believe he's a great person and will be able to step up to the plate of the admin role. At the same time Quint3n has has altercations with other users which may have gotten out of hand if moderators/admins/users had not stepped in. I will be giving this admin application a +rep, but just slightly.

The good and bad things about Quint3n follow.

Pros:

1) He is very active, he's usually on for around 6-8 hours a day, meaning there will almost always be a staff member on the server.

2) Although he has had run ins in the past, I believe when needed Quint3n will step up tp the plate and be mature. He is able to have fun with other players and be serious at the same time.

3) He is comfortable to tell people when they are in the wrong.

4) He is very welcoming to newer players, helping them with the rules and other Jailbreak needs.

Cons:

1) Can get quite out of hand at some points.

2) Perm banned from CT for attempting a mass freekill. (I understand you only killed 2 T's but the intent was there)

2jz1fkoweayz.png

Now Quinten, i do agree with you being an active member of jailbreak and great fun to play with at that. You love to connect with other players (YTB) and do help new members. BUT i am afraid to mention that if you are willing to fall into peer pressure (attempting to freekill a whole server) that you should be admin, this is a very bad trait to have for someone in a leadership postion. For this reason i am going to have to go with a -rep. Good luck anyways though, nice job on the app as well.

'quint3n' wrote:
Notsuree wrote:
-rep, not mature enough in my mind, You did attempt to freekill the whole t side.

Am happy to take criticism BUT I don't think we've communicated enough for you to be able to judge on my maturity, thanks for feedback though.

In the end we do talk and have a laugh, I just dont think it is time for you to become a staff member at this point in time.

• 2 weeks later...

I think its hilarious u guys talk shit about quint3n. u wouldnt say this shit to him at lan, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol. +1

http://killzonegaming.com/showthread.php?tid=2044

'Macgreg0r' wrote:
I think its hilarious u guys talk shit about quint3n. u wouldnt say this shit to him at lan, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol. +1

Ur a scrub! xD

76561198249255096.png

'Nutella' wrote:
- rep quint3n is immature at times and bully's few people on the server and never seen him trying to help people out

people change over time!!!!!!!!! But in all seriousness, the only time I've played with you is in Minigames with voice_enable off. 

Gonna say it now, you get shittalked behind your back from what I hear for -repping everyone's apps x) Cya

EDIT: With 61% activity on JB how would you know if I help people or not ?_?

76561198249255096.png

'quint3n' wrote:
Nutella wrote:
- rep quint3n is immature at times and bully's few people on the server and never seen him trying to help people out

people change over time!!!!!!!!! But in all seriousness, the only time I've played with you is in Minigames with voice_enable off. 

Gonna say it now, you get shittalked behind your back from what I hear for -repping everyone's apps x) Cya

EDIT: With 61% activity on JB how would you know if I help people or not ?_?

i play jailbreak from time to time and its just my opinion and for them to do that just shows there immaturity and same with you it shows you are not trustworthy telling me this

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search