SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Mathletics Unban request

Mathletics

Name: Mathletics

Server Banned On: Minigames

Steam ID (leave blank if already linked to forum): 

Steam Profile Link (leave blank if already linked to forum): http://steamcommunity.com/id/_FallenElf/

Date/Time of Ban: 13/11/16 around 4:45pm

Banning Admin (if known): 

Reason for Ban (if known): Either attempt at map skip on savethebacon which i was unaware was not aloud or the new auto ban for scripting for to many jumps/scrolls at a certain time which is wrong as I don't script but might have scrolled to much

Why I should be unbanned: I don't believe I did anything wrong just wanna play some mg 

Mathletics, you were banned for scripting. The server gave me notifications that you were scripting, so I started spectating you.
Scripts are ban-able yet you continued to use them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_4oGPKIIVY&feature=youtu.be
Is this enough proof that i dont'? I've had this mouse for 2 years and played on multiple csgo mingame servers every scroll i do will look like more scrolls Im guesing but it doesn't pick them up. The mouse doesn't allow to infinite scroll.
If this isn't good enough proof hopefully you can chuck me an unban and i can buy a cheap new mouse

'Mathletics' wrote:
Is this enough proof that i dont'? I've had this mouse for 2 years and played on multiple csgo mingame servers every scroll i do will look like more scrolls Im guesing but it doesn't pick them up. The mouse doesn't allow to infinite scroll.
If this isn't good enough proof hopefully you can chuck me an unban and i can buy a cheap new mouse

bro literally wtf does this prove

'Mathletics' wrote:
Sick buddy you sent a video of you scrolling your mouse, @Acid this man deserves to be unbanned

'3oo' wrote:
Mathletics wrote:

bro literally wtf does this prove

It's the only thing i could think of to prove myself. trying to show how it would pick up multiple jumps when I'm only doing one what would you do in my situation if you believed you were wrongly banned?

'DESTINY' wrote:
Mathletics wrote:
Sick buddy you sent a video of you scrolling your mouse, @Acid this man deserves to be unbanned
Thanks for the encouragement Destiny you seem like a really sincere likable guy if you ever need anything give me a shout

'Mathletics' wrote:
DESTINY wrote:
Mathletics wrote:
Thanks for the encouragement Destiny you seem like a really sincere likable guy if you ever need anything give me a shout

yeah but what does that vid prove lol

'3oo' wrote:
Mathletics wrote:
DESTINY wrote:
Mathletics wrote:

yeah but what does that vid prove lol

It was a poor attempt to show how my mouse would show multiple jumps but wouldn't allow it. I realise now that the only way to prove it would to be on the server at the same time as Acid i show him or have multiple recordings of my screen on the server and my mouse and one of my mouse and screen in the same shot

I used to have this mouse also, it basically continues to scroll after you've taken your finger off of it, he could most probably be a legitimate player just saying

Talk shit get hit all im sayin

@Mathletics, From what I can tell you're using the Logitech G502 and I am assuming you had the "Infinite Scroll Function" Enabled while playing on our Minigames Server.

If you did have Infinite Scroll enabled it would do multiple Inputs to your PC as (MWHEELDOWN) instead of the normal conventional way of detecting a scroll as 1 Input of (MWHEELDOWN).

and our Anti-Script would have banned you due to the fact that infinite scrolls and Bunny-hopping scripts work in the same method.
As the scripts change's one *SPACE KEY* as multiple presses.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

'Tito' wrote:
@Mathletics, From what I can tell you're using the Logitech G502 and I am assuming you had the  "Infinite Scroll Function" Enabled while playing on our Minigames Server.

If you did have Infinite Scroll enabled it would do multiple Inputs to your PC as (MWHEELDOWN) instead of the normal conventional way of detecting a scroll as 1 Input of (MWHEELDOWN).

and our Anti-Script would have banned you due to the fact that infinite scrolls and Bunny-hopping scripts work in the same method.
But if I was banned by an admin that means i didn't have it enable then does it? if i had it enabled wouldnt of it auto banned me instead I was banned by the admin?

'Mathletics' wrote:
Tito wrote:
@Mathletics, From what I can tell you're using the Logitech G502 and I am assuming you had the  "Infinite Scroll Function" Enabled while playing on our Minigames Server.

But if I was banned by an admin that means i didn't have it enable then does it? if i had it enabled wouldnt of it auto banned me instead I was banned by the admin?

pretty sure mathletics is legit from the 7 years ive played with him

'Real Element' wrote:
Mathletics wrote:
Tito wrote:

pretty sure mathletics is legit from the 7 years ive played with him
Thanks element but don't worry about this everyone in the next 2 weeks I'll upload a video with 3 different angles of me my moude and keyboard and a video of my screen don't worry about it until then just need to find a good way to setup the cameras

Oh shit, that is another story then @Mathletics I just saw the whole scripting and instantly thought it was the auto-ban, but it is the same thing auto ban or not if you had it enabled there is no way to tell the difference, cause with infinity scroll its like one scroll and you get like 10+ *key presses* due to the fact there isn't block to stop the spin.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

'Tito' wrote:
Oh shit, that is another story then @Mathletics I just saw the whole scripting and instantly thought it was the auto-ban, but it is the same thing auto ban or not if you had it enabled there is no way to tell the difference, cause with infinity scroll its like one scroll and you get like 10+ *key presses* due to the fact there isn't block to stop the spin.

hey can we get a ban on this guy? hes an admin being reasonable like wtf thats not cool dude....

kappa

'Mathletics' wrote:
Thanks element but don't worry about this everyone in the next 2 weeks I'll upload a video with 3 different angles of me my moude and keyboard and a video of my screen don't worry about it until then just need to find a good way to setup the cameras

Sorry they're making you waste your time man, gl with getting unbanned xx
Talk shit get hit all im sayin

GET THE SCRIPTERS OUTTA HERE LATERS MATHLETIC

it sinks into yr head hell it hurts but its not love

• 1 month later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search