SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

`Juddy. Ban Appeal (Important)

Juddy *OLD*

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:7043094
Member number: 1000th member xD

13/11/2016

`Juddy.
Server Ban
Important

Hello There KZG Admins. I am Juddy, you may know my from Minigames and Casual Competitive.

I recently got banned for using an autoshooting macro in community competitive. Now i did not mean to use it, and here is why...

Before I came onto your server, i decided to play some competitive. I have always used a tec-9, spray script so i could shoot really fast. Once i finished that competitive game, i came onto your server, not knowing i had the script turned on. I have the button bound to mouse3 (Centre key) because it's easier to touch. I must have mistakenly pressed it while i was on your server. My mouse makes it very easy to press the middle mouse button, so i think that might have been what happened. I started spraying with an m4a1, and it for some reason was a bit delayed and slow. So i switched to my pistol and started spraying to see if it was turned on. I only sprayed for a small time frame, and i got kicked from the session for cheating. Tbh, i do not want to get banned from your servers. People know me and it will bring me a bad reputation if this is kept on. I love all of your servers and i meant no harm. Please forgive me.

Yours faithfully,

'DESTINY' wrote:
Don't cheat in general and you wouldn't of got banned.

I think that's kind of stupid to leave it at that. I would like to take this further and talk to someone else for their opinion. I have been talking to administators on teamspeak and they are saying that i should be unbanned. (Sammy and B1N). Now i have no mean to hack on this server, it was just recent that they added this in. So i am asking if I can have a second chance to talk to someone about it. I do not want to be banned just because I had AutoHotKey accidently running in the background. It was my fault and I forgot to end the process like I do everytime coming back to KZG servers.

Hackers or people own hacks in general are unwelcome in our community. Especially that you continued to play with the hacks "for a short time" you're a disgrace to the game like the rest of the hackers and I don't agree with your appeal.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

• 1 month later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search