SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Unban Hoppsy

Jes

Name: Hoppsy

Server Banned On: Minigames

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22343268

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Hoppsy

Date/Time of Ban: 09-19-16 17:31

Banning Admin (if known): Skyprah

Reason for Ban (if known): Bullying

Why he should be unbanned:  As it was an unrightful ban

^^ Either made accounts seeing they have all one post which is this and were probably made yesterday around the time you made the Unban request or your just telling people to go +1 it ingame which is not the greatest idea.

holy fucking shit you must be retarded if you think that those alt-accounts arent more obvious than 9/11 being staged

youre literally fucking retarded kill yourself

'TinyDick' wrote:
DESTINY wrote:
^^ Either made accounts seeing they have all one post which is this and were probably made  yesterday around the time you made the Unban request or your just telling people to go +1 it ingame which is not the greatest idea.

'3oo' wrote:
holy fucking shit you must be retarded if you think that those alt-accounts arent more obvious than 9/11 being staged

'quint3n' wrote:
Not to mention all of the steam ID's are the exact same. LMFAO -rep don't even know you but this is stupid IMO.

none of the accounts are his lmao u guys r niggers in boots.

Alternate accounts, lmfao. All Steam IDs are the same as each other, they have 1 forum post which is this as @DESTINY has already stated, meaning they're all pretty much invalid anyway.

76561198249255096.png

on top of this conflict ^^ i would also recommend going further in depth for reasons why you were banned and why you should be unbanned. needs to be more than 1 word answers to receive proper consideration. kinda think you blew your chances though :/

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

'quint3n' wrote:
TinyDick wrote:
DESTINY wrote:
^^ Either made accounts seeing they have all one post which is this and were probably made  yesterday around the time you made the Unban request or your just telling people to go +1 it ingame which is not the greatest idea.

'3oo' wrote:
holy fucking shit you must be retarded if you think that those alt-accounts arent more obvious than 9/11 being staged

'quint3n' wrote:
Not to mention all of the steam ID's are the exact same. LMFAO -rep don't even know you but this is stupid IMO.

none of the accounts are his lmao u guys r niggers in boots.

Alternate accounts, lmfao. All Steam IDs are the same as each other, they have 1 forum post which is this as @DESTINY has already stated, meaning they're all pretty much invalid anyway.

Those alt accounts are someone else's and have been banned.

Click here to view the thread on Hoppsy. Keep in mind this wasn't the only reports about him bullying that we had previously to his ban.
http://killzonegaming.com/showthread.php?tid=1044&highlight=Hoppsy

You say it was an "unrightful ban"? I would of deleted this unban appeal as soon as I saw this if I was owner, in NO WAY was that an unrightful ban, no you didn't say his name but going on like that for NO reason at all is harassment, and of course bullying. -rep keep him banned no way should these kinda people be in the community.

76561198249255096.png

Feels when i have to make an account to actually reply to this. Even though i supposedly have another 3 forum accounts according to the endless amount of social justice warriors replying. I asked to be unbanned because the video that got me banned is from someone who 5 minutes before his recording admits to raping somebody, he was talking shit to the 2 guys at the beginning not that i care because i dont wrap myself in bubble wrap before playing video games to protect myself online. He said "call me a rapist again" to the the kids talking to him after claiming to rape someone (stupidest thing to say on the internet). So as you can see in the video i join in and say "fuck up you rapist faggot", only word i see being a problem here is 'faggot' anything else from what he had told us was fine in my books. Very convenient for him not to record his own voice and cut out the start of his recording (im sure he would have been recording earlier to report the other two had i not joined in. Anything i said from there was banter in anyones books. If i have been banned for telling someone they're a fuckhead for bragging about rape and having a history of it online then leave me banned.

If you really want me to make my own unban request i will, didnt want to have to make an account to justify myself behind a 1 sided story that people arent able to see through. Same guy made a ban request for me on Invex however i had my own recording for that one and got myself unbanned by showing the full story knowing he would record as he had joined bragging to me about how i was now banned on here. To clarify to all the sweaty nerds saying "kill yourself loser xd rawrrrr look at your alt accounts, your stupid if you think we cant tell", no they arent my accounts you tea leaf :').

"Wow, hes clearly still a bully he just called someone a tea leaf" Go buy some bubble wrap mate.

If you do unban and i 'bully' someone again then fair play, keep me permed i deserve it but i truely believe that this video is stupid and that the full story isnt shown.

I mean, if Hoppsy stays b& for calling a rapist a rapist, shouldn't 300 be banned for 'youre literally fucking retarded kill yourself' in this thread about a bullying ban??

'Jes' wrote:
I mean, if Hoppsy stays b& for calling a rapist a rapist, shouldn't 300 be banned for 'youre literally fucking retarded kill yourself' in this thread about a bullying ban??

No that would be silly :^) it wasnt recorded dude

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search