SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Fybiz Admin/Moderator App

Fybiz

Current ingame name : Fybiz

What server are you applying for? : Jailbreak

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:165621492

Where are you located?: Australia, NSW

Do you have an ingame microphone?: yes Razer Kracken 7.1 i think its called

How many hours on CS:GO?: 1,371 hours

How often do you play CS:GO?: around 13 hour's a day 

Have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for admin on?: yes around 4 times 

Have you ever donated to the server?: no 

Name atleast two people who will vouch for you to be an admin: ThrasheR, Acid, Panda

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?: I love all the people on kzg and i play so many hour's on kzg so i was just thinking i should start a responsibility to take on and make it a goal to make the server friendly and keep out the bad people overall i just want to be an admin on kzg because all my friends play on here and i am very happy playing on kzg. i wont to make kzg a good community well a better community and make everyone want to come play. So everyone will come and have like all nice people i think i would make everyone good and make everyone none disobey and so everyone plays by the rules.  

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: i think i would be great to everyone and sort out a lot of problems such as 

Example:
if someone is arguing i would give them a warning if they dont stop i will mute then for 5 mins 
i think kzg needs admins and i think i could be one of them and make kzg great and keep everyone in line 

What do you think of Killzone Gaming?: i think its a great community and all the people are nice you need some more admins for jailbreak surf but i think its a great server good admins some could be put in line and read the rules a little bit more but they are all good Thanks for reading.

Extra (If any) : Im sorry to some people that are not fans of me but could you just not comment if its not a good one and please give me feed back on how i can improve thanks.

-rep have proof of this tooo

http://titonz.com/fybiz

either one you see Fybiz talking smack aabout staff members

Also he has a lengthy CT ban which doesn't help i guess

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

-Rep, Mainly i was there when you said those things that TitoNZL posted, you talked smack about admin and obviously do not know how hard being a good admin is, you get 1 call wrong and got most the server on your back, you need to give more respect to KZG staff.

748342985543903031116.png                                                                
                                                                                               695485866473503031116.png

Fybiz,
Currently you have a -rep on the jailbreak server.
On many different occasions I have seen you break rules etc.
For this I will write a -rep until I have seen you improve.
But in general I hope you take this comment into concideration as I am telling you something to improve on.
-rep

Lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely,
I have nobody for my own
I'm so lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely
I have nobody for my own
I'm so lonely.

the kid can't handle me telling him his mother his mother should be clubbed to death with a pebble how could he be an admin

ps. i have a valid reason and a story to tell about this so hit me up to hear it

i'll have to delete that recording it went downhill Fybiz-2016 

+rep he's nice but sometimes gets a bit mad but I understand.

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

-rep i think u need to understand how to warden properly and to stop nagging people eg. free wound from last map

You dont know the rules of the server i think giving you admin would be the wrong thing to do, plus youve been caught out talking trash about other admins.

-rep

Yes, you may have just gotten back into good terms. Either way, that doesnt make you gain any respect from what you have done in the past. You know what you need to improve on, I dont have to state it.
-rep

76561198129673465.png

Also Fybiz shouldn't you wait out your current ban?
-rep

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

'Fybiz' wrote:
Current ingame name : Fybiz

What server are you applying for? : Jailbreak

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:165621492

Where are you located?: Australia, NSW

Do you have an ingame microphone?: yes Razer Kracken 7.1 i think its called

How many hours on CS:GO?: 1,371 hours

How often do you play CS:GO?: around 13 hour's a day 

Have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for admin on?: yes around 4 times 

Have you ever donated to the server?: no 

Name atleast two people who will vouch for you to be an admin: ThrasheR, Acid, Panda

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?: I love all the people on kzg and i play so many hour's on kzg so i was just thinking i should start a responsibility to take on and make it a goal to make the server friendly and keep out the bad people overall i just want to be an admin on kzg because all my friends play on here and i am very happy playing on kzg. i wont to make kzg a good community well a better community and make everyone want to come play. So everyone will come and have like all nice people i think i would make everyone good and make everyone none disobey and so everyone plays by the rules.  

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: i think i would be great to everyone and sort out a lot of problems such as 

Example:
if someone is arguing i would give them a warning if they dont stop i will mute then for 5 mins 
i think kzg needs admins and i think i could be one of them and make kzg great and keep everyone in line 

What do you think of Killzone Gaming?: i think its a great community and all the people are nice you need some more admins for jailbreak surf but i think its a great server good admins some could be put in line and read the rules a little bit more but they are all good Thanks for reading.

Extra (If any) : Im sorry to some people that are not fans of me but could you just not comment if its not a good one and please give me feed back on how i can improve thanks.

I love all the people on kzg yet calls me cancer  :dodgy: :dodgy: :dodgy: :dodgy: :dodgy:

i'll have to delete that recording it went downhill Fybiz-2016 

• 2 weeks later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search