SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

SCUMZILLA's admin app

SCUMZILLA

SURF admin app 

name:SCUMZILLA

steamID32: STEAM_0:0:93854368
steam3ID: [U:1:187708736]

do you have an ingame microphone: yes

cs:go hours: 2,350

how often do you play cs:go: most nights i get on at about 6pm and play untill about 4am 

have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for admin on: yes i've been surfing for about 1000 hours and most rules are the same across all servers

have you donated to the server?: no

name at least two people who vouch for you to be an admin: Notsuree: jeneric: BbHwk: Panda

why do you want to be and admin on killzonegaming?: lets be real most of the admins i've seen so far don't sound any old than 14, abd i also am on late at night most nights so this will give surf full time admin support and stop people waiting until late at night to start shit when they know theres no chance of getting caught.
me being an admin will rectify this problem

what qualities can you bring to killzone gaming:im a mostly easy going guy and can tell when someone it trying to start shit to get someone els in trouble i see this happen alot in other servers and will probability see it in KZG and i feel that it is unfair for someone to instigate a fight to only stop as soon as an admin joins and playing playing the victim and getting the other person an unfair judgement 

what do i think of KZG: so far its not that bad for a server that looks relatively new its done good apart from lack of zoned maps its got along way to go but i would be happy to stay and watch it grow and an admin or not

i'll have to delete that recording it went downhill Fybiz-2016 

'Fybiz' wrote:
-rep banned from most of the server's i have played on and is mostly a really cancer player

only server im banned on is ZTS and thats because i wanted to be m8ty :^)

'Fybiz' wrote:
-rep banned from most of the server's i have played on and is mostly a really cancer player

How does that conflict with his admin application? 

From the chat i had with SCUMZILLA last night, he seems like a genuine and unique player. I quite admire that Scum stands up for himself and speaks the truth. Highly recommend Scum because of his knowledge and passion into surf. 
 +rep x2

76561198129673465.png

'CELLA' wrote:
Fybiz wrote:

How does that conflict with his admin application? 

From the chat i had with SCUMZILLA last night, he seems like a genuine and unique player. I quite admire that Scum stands up for himself and speaks the truth. Highly recommend Scum because of his knowledge and passion into surf. 
 +rep x2

um well i mean how about he has been on the server for like 2 days and wait until you know him a little bit more

+rep KZG needs admins for surf and SCUMZILLA sounds responsible. :D

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

+rep nice guy, i think would be a good staff member, would like to see him as a trial admin and see how he goes, plus we need for Surf staff

748342985543903031116.png                                                                
                                                                                               695485866473503031116.png

-rep was just in a game of scoutz and he was bad mouthing everyone i have proof but my internet it bad and im trying to learn how to post it so i will post as soon as i can

'Fybiz' wrote:
-rep was just in a game of scoutz and he was bad mouthing everyone i have proof but my internet it bad and im trying to learn how to post it so i will post as soon as i can

no fybiz i was telling you to stfu 

i get on csgo see ppl in the SnK server and the first thing i hear when i join is you trying to shittalk everyone in the server but i was told to leave you alone so i did for 30 mins but after than i had had enuff of lisening to you trying to get a rise out of ppl to get them banned so i gave you something to record feel free to upload it to youtube be shore to add in all ur racist remarks ad shit you were saying and not just my rant about you

'SCUMZILLA' wrote:
Fybiz wrote:

i get on csgo see ppl in the SnK server and the first thing i hear when i join is you trying to shittalk everyone in the server but i was told to leave you alone so i did for 30 mins but after than i had had enuff of lisening to you trying to get a rise out of ppl to get them banned so i gave you something to record feel free to upload it to youtube be shore to add in all ur racist remarks ad shit you were saying and not just my rant about you

oh wow so your trying to put this on me now we will see on the video it will not be good that your lieing

'Fybiz' wrote:
SCUMZILLA wrote:
Fybiz wrote:

oh wow so your trying to put this on me now we will see on the video it will not be good that your lieing

cant wait to see the hole unedited video

+rep good yarn, and he always know's how to spit banter when its needed!

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

-Rep

Has been VERY ABusive towards Fybis on teamspeak, You were moved and kick many times during you were doing this, and you continued to come back and harass him, I have nosey as a witness.

Notsuree: will you vouch to say that Scumzilla is not a good choice for admin?

Nosey: yes

'Notsuree' wrote:
-Rep

Has been VERY ABusive towards Fybix on teamspeak, You were moved and kick many times during you were doing this, and you continued to come back and harass him, I have nosey as a witness.

Couldn't have said it better

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/jazzcartier/o-dead-or-alive[/soundcloud]

'Notsuree' wrote:
-Rep

Has been VERY ABusive towards Fybis on teamspeak, You were moved and kick many times during you were doing this, and you continued to come back and harass him, I have nosey as a witness.

Thank you.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search