SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Admin/Mod Application (JailBreak)

lettuce

Current ingame name : Lettuce

What server are you applying for? : Jailbreak

Steam ID : STEAM:_1:1:49530849

Where are you located?: Australia, Victoria

Do you have an ingame microphone?: Yes, A Blue Snowball

How many hours on CS:GO?: 500-550 Hours. (1524 On CSS)

How often do you play CS:GO?:  Every single day, and mostly on weekend... Probably about 6-8 hours on weekdays... Except for holidays.. if it is holidays ill be on 13-16 hours

Have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for admin on?: Yes I have read the server rules and I'm applying for Jailbreak Admin or Mod

Have you ever donated to the server?: No I have not donated but I am planning to donate $30-50 in the close future

Name atleast two people who will vouch for you to be an admin:  Panda And SCUMZILLA

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?: I want to be admin on kill zone gaming, because I think I could Not only help with the server/community but also help with ideas on how to improve it. I am a very loyal and honest player and hope the best for the servers future. I have a lot and a lot of experience in being staff. I have been admin on many games such as CS:GO CSS GMOD and RUST. I have owned 2 CSS servers and been Developer on 3. I am also trying to learn code.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I am a muture person, I rarely rage and I'm very calm, I allways try my best to keep the server calm instead of arguing every 5 minutes. I inforce rules as much as possible.

What do you think of Killzone Gaming?: Personally I think Killzone Gaming is a really well run community, It has great and nice staff members, Hense why I'm applying. It is really populated which makes it fun to play on.

Extra (If any) : I'm 14 turning 15 in September

I've only seen you on in the past 2 days. You do seem mature but you obviously need more time in KZG to be accepted.

76561198129673465.png

have seen you on teamspeak quite a lot the past few days, but personally have not seen you on the server that much (could be many reasons for this)
so due to that reason i will stay Neutral in this application
This can be changed.

NEUTRAL

JohnnyO's

748342985543903031116.png                                                                
                                                                                               695485866473503031116.png

'ThrasheR' wrote:
Please fill in the missing sections of your application

Sorry, I had allready filled it in at the start. It must of just not done it.

'JohnnyO' wrote:
in the vouches you need to actually ask the person if they will vouch for you, not just assume and say (maybe)
you also have not filled in your name or the server you are applying for staff on, just because it is stated on your label of the app and your name is shown on your post already does not mean you shouldnt just add them, might as well just add them for those that do not check your post's end of the wrighting
also sane as CELLA have only seen you a few times and think you need more time on the server, it is for these reason i will give you a -rep, this can be changed at any time if i see you on a lot and fix your Vouches and see that you are a good bet for a KZG staff member

-REP

I totally agree with you, Although I have been on the server more then a few. But I agree, I may re post in a week or two. Just for more server play time. 
Thanks overal.

'Foxie' wrote:
Seen you on. Very good have had no problems but just like cella said i think you should spend more time on the server.

Cheers dude! Thanks a lot and yes, This week Ill be spending 13+ hours on the server every single day

+rep but still needs a bit more time on the server.

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

talking in ts seems like a chill kid that can take the banter just aswell as he can give it +rep :^)

i'll have to delete that recording it went downhill Fybiz-2016 

Great Guy played some games with him, needs a bit more time on kzg, but a great guy, love to see him an admin.

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/jazzcartier/o-dead-or-alive[/soundcloud]

'Fybiz' wrote:
-rep immature needs to learn the rules free killed a lot of times

lol what, I havnt freekilled once. Just because I called you out, Dosent mean you have to -rep me

'Fybiz' wrote:
-rep immature needs to learn the rules free killed a lot of times

Mmk, first of.... When did I free kill second of all you have no evidence supporting your statement. Dude I record every second of my gameplay. Thanks lettuce.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search