SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

I'm ready to be unbanned

mint

Hey Guys its me again Rosco, Matty, Mint.

You said to me that im not aloud to be unbanned for a few more months and im so sorry for being rude on my last unban appeal i think that was really stupid of me so im just apologizing about that. Im also asking if you are able to unban me from the server and give me one last chance of being nice to the KZG Jailbreak community and not abuse people or be toxic to KZG members. The only reason to why im getting back to you guys its because ive been really bored lately and ive got nothing to do and i would really appciate if i can get unbanned and enjoy playing with your amazing community of the KZG Jailbreak server.

I hope this unban appeal/message gets accepted because i will love you guys so much.

Thanks.
Rosco

You legitmately got banned on a smurf for being toxic and ban evading. I don't think you should be un-banned because of this.

Good luck

First ban. http://www.bans.killzonegaming.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=dj&Submit=Search

2jz1fkoweayz.png

-rep, your personality wont change, you will still be toxic, you will non stop initiate and retaliate in situations, break rules, like you used to.
-went on a smurf and ban evaded.

Must suck being banned from Banhammer, Invex, and KZG
so imo, you definitely should not be unbanned.

#7 20-11-2016, 02:17 PM
(20-11-2016, 02:13 PM)skyPRAh Wrote:
I was told by a head admin on another community that you banned on both which wouldn't surprise me at all. You are the rude person who yells and abused kids in jailbreak. You have major anger issues and you're very toxic.

Mint:
This is what im talking about, you are a pussy that talks shit over the internet saying i have anger issues when i clearly don't i just get annoyed when 12vies talk shit and think there the best.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

I hate it when I see people in your situation where you are banned from the server you like to play and are unable to play on it on other servers. You must know that we have serious doubts about unbanning you and I must be honest your chances are not very good. The only thing to save you is to tell me and the rest of the community why you have changed and try your best to convince us why we can trust you in the future.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

This appeal is gonna end up like the last one, i'm calling it

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

'Harry' wrote:
This appeal is gonna end up like the last one, i'm calling it

Ye 100% xD 

Na but all honesty i got a second chance i really think he should as well but the fact that you came on a smurf is not acceptable

'Nutella' wrote:

Ye 100% xD 

Na but all honesty i got a second chance i really think he should as well but the fact that you came on a smurf is not acceptable

Ye but you were very apologetic with your unban appeal, this is a self centred twat which has no respect and no place in this community. Just to look at the title of this fucking post!

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

'Black Chef' wrote:
Nutella wrote:

Ye 100% xD 

Ye but you were very apologetic with your unban appeal, this is a self centred twat which has no respect and no place in this community. Just to look at the title of this fucking post!

i am now ready to be unbanned, cmon :mad:

76561198249255096.png

I don't think it matters if "you're" ready to be unbanned, the thing is I don't think anyone else is ready 100% you should not be unbanned... I don't care if you say you've changed or you're not going to be a massive troll anymore the fact that you've been banned from other communities says a lot. Peace Matty, t'was a good run you had

if you dog the boys you're invited to be my coffin bearer just so you can let me down one last fucking time cunt

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search