SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

:( I Followed the crowd ):

Holo

Name: Holo

Server Banned On: Mini-Games

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84138631

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/HOLOm9-1/

Date/Time of Ban: 8/12/2016

Banning Admin (if known): Unknown

Reason for Ban (if known): Bunny Hop Scripting

Why I should be unbanned:
 I scripted and I got caught. I only just got the scripts today because I saw many others that were completing maps because of them. I kept getting even more pissed off when I couldn't finish maps or even get close like everyone else. I just kinda felt left out i guess. I just want to say sorry for scripting but again I know of many others who have gotten off with it and I was just unlucky and stupid.
I hope to get unbanned from KZG because they have some of the best csgo servers available to Kiwi's and Aussies.
I hope you can try to forgive me for my wrongs. :'( 

I told you multiple times (10+) to turn them off. You even said over mic "Oh, scripts aren't allowed on this server?" Everyone replied with something along the lines off "No, you will be banned."

'Acid' wrote:
I told you multiple times (10+) to turn them off. You even said over mic "Oh, scripts aren't allowed on this server?" Everyone replied with something along the lines off "No, you will be banned."

I must agree I do remember people saying they aren't allowed but most replies included but everyone still uses them. From that I believed that the rule wasn't really pushed or put in place.
I thought wrong :'(

'Holo' wrote:
I dont recall hearing you say "turn them off" either. You probably did But I didn't hear.

He told you so many times and he literally was asking thrasher if he could ban you because the plugin wasn't doing it. You were typing in chat with huge spaces in between words. I doubt you've learned your lesson after what 1-2 hours? -rep

76561198249255096.png

"I saw many others that were completing maps because of them" Hey man to be honest with you, I think you have bhop scripts mixed up with macros. Macros are only available on few mouses and assist your scroll wheel or desired jump button. But than again macros aren't allowed either. KZG has a strict anti bhop script that can detect most. I doubt others will be using it, next time think about the consequences that can occur from your actions.

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

-1 Sorry dude, i believe that if you have half a brain someone telling you to turn off the scripts (10+ times) that you would be sensible enough to do so. You are just appealing because you got caught, playing the victim card, i feel as if you were to be unbanned you would just hop back on and do it again.

*inb4 "no i wont i promise"
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today. 

'MadeInChina' wrote:
You didn't hear about the scripter purge?

'quint3n' wrote:
Holo wrote:
I dont recall hearing you say "turn them off" either. You probably did But I didn't hear.

He told you so many times and he literally was asking thrasher if he could ban you because the plugin wasn't doing it. You were typing in chat with huge spaces in between words. I doubt you've learned your lesson after what 1-2 hours? -rep

'Real Element' wrote:
keep him BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Stoobs' wrote:
-1 Sorry dude, i believe that if you have half a brain someone telling you to turn off the scripts (10+ times) that you would be sensible enough to do so. You are just appealing because you got caught, playing the victim card, i feel as if you were to be unbanned you would just hop back on and do it again.

*inb4 "no i wont i promise"

Okay Sorry, Im sorry to bother you
Will I be able to appeal again in a week or so? :'(

• 3 weeks later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search