SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Admin applacation

ph4tba11z37$$

Yea it would be nice if you could give me a cheeky global admin but i would be fine with just a regular admin, its up to you tho. everyone that comments -rep its opposite day for them so its actually +reps and everyone who posts +rep its just a +rep

Hello players,admins and maybe even the owner  :hehe: My name is baefy, Today i will be going for my admin application. I fully understand I apply the rules towards custom lr`s,ct bans,mute etc. I do think i could make players on the [KZG] JailBreak server a longer lasting more enjoyable experience. I am frequently on the server going from day to night, I also usually have my phone around so if some one ever needs support they can message me i have even had a admin message me asking if a certain situation deserved a ct ban. Hope all the best if you lave a +rep that will mean the world to me