SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Actual Laff

lil beary

Love getting kicked for refusing to change my name, because an admin wanted to mute me for saying 1 thing hahahahhah kekers.
Maybe instead of saying "you've got till end of round to change your name to something targetable"

Step 1. Go into console, type in the bar "status" and it comes up with everyones 3 numbers xd
Step 2. Look for "waifu"
Step 3. Copy or remember the 3 numbers (ex. 123)
Step 4. type in console "sm_mute 123 5  (5 for 5 mins)
And there you have it, no trouble of telling someone to change there name ingame just for some person whos going to abuse you anyways.

Stay tuned for some more admin DIY hacks! c;

'ωαιfυ' wrote:
Love getting kicked for refusing to change my name, because an admin wanted to mute me for saying 1 thing hahahahhah kekers.
Maybe instead of saying "you've got till end of round to change your name to something targetabl

no trouble of telling someone to change there name ingame just for some person whos going to abuse you anyways.

Stay tuned for some more admin DIY hacks! c;

Nice, Grate post!

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

'quint3n' wrote:
Maybe he asked you like 5 times LOL?

There was no need for him to ask me to Change my name when there was absolutely no problem. He only wanted me to change my name so he could mute me cause I said 1 thing. 

Maybe don't suck up admins asses and you'll do better than them ?

'ωαιfυ' wrote:
quint3n wrote:

There was no need for him to ask me to Change my name when there was absolutely no problem. He only wanted me to change my name so he could mute me cause I said 1 thing. 

Maybe comply with server rules and don't be an annoying bitch and you won't be hated by everyone? Cya go back to Fractic

76561198249255096.png

'You quint3n' wrote:
ωαιfυ wrote:
quint3n wrote:

Maybe comply with server rules and don't be an annoying bitch and you won't be hated by everyone? Cya go back to Fractic

Actually the sweatiest and saltiest nerd on here. Can feel the sweat coming through my headphones. Actually get a life instead of sucking admins dicks dry dumb kuk. Don't get so triggered over the fractic boys being better than you bro wowowowowowowo. So salty you are

quint3n

'ωαιfυ' wrote:
quint3n wrote:

Actual laff at you XD kekekekek

'ωαιfυ' wrote:
You quint3n wrote:
ωαιfυ wrote:
quint3n wrote:

Actually the sweatiest and saltiest nerd on here. Can feel the sweat coming through my headphones. Actually get a life instead of sucking admins dicks dry dumb kuk. Don't get so triggered over the fractic boys being better than you bro wowowowowowowo. So salty you are

so salty i am? HAHAHA is that why whenever an aus server does better than fractic they ddos it? o yea

76561198249255096.png

who said the admin wanted to mute you??

Jumping to conclusions :/

dora-cara.gif

'Yeah quint3n' wrote:
ωαιfυ wrote:
You quint3n wrote:
ωαιfυ wrote:
quint3n wrote:

so salty i am? HAHAHA is that why whenever an aus server does better than fractic they ddos it? o yea

None of them know how to ddos kek. They have to get akuji to tell them what to do they're all losers but their server was the best aus server for a while.

'knxwledge' wrote:
who said the admin wanted to mute you??

Jumping to conclusions :/

What else is he going to do? Promote me? He can still do it in console!

'ωαιfυ' wrote:
Yeah quint3n wrote:
ωαιfυ wrote:
You quint3n wrote:
ωαιfυ wrote:

None of them know how to ddos kek. They have to get akuji to tell them what to do they're all losers but their server was the best aus server for a while.

HAHAHAHAHA "Akuji: I can hit kzg and you down" Cya

76561198249255096.png

'quint3n' wrote:
ωαιfυ wrote:
Yeah quint3n wrote:
ωαιfυ wrote:
You quint3n wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA "Akuji: I can hit kzg and you down" Cya

Wanna see? c; You're pushing your luck and you're not even admin hahahahha so why defend Naruto like hes your king.

70979f91db39664273e16b976631dd37.png&key

3d86b4010bd68bd26f87cb83cbd01d47.png&key

'ωαιfυ' wrote:
Step 1. Go into console, type in the bar "status" and it comes up with everyones 3 numbers xd
Step 2. Look for "waifu"

Why would an Admin waste their time doing this when they've got a bunch of other people to worry about? You've got remember that there is one of them and way more of you guys.
Stop being lazy and follow the rules.

if a staff member asks you to change your name because it can not work with out systems then you should do so without complaint, there is a reason that a staff member would ask you to do this, and he would of asked you multiple times before doing anything about it, some staff don't know the console "status" thing to find your code, therefore they see your name as a possible problem if you attempt to rdm etc, next time just change your name man, its not that hard.

748342985543903031116.png                                                                
                                                                                               695485866473503031116.png

'Acid (2)' wrote:
ωαιfυ wrote:
Step 2. Look for "waifu"

Why would an Admin waste their time doing this when they've got a bunch of other people to worry about? You've got remember that there is one of them and way more of you guys.
Stop being lazy and follow the rules.

EXACLTYYY Why would he even want me to change my name? Its just a name, like get over it hahahaha FFS, actual annoying.
He wanted to target me so he wanted me to change my name >.> so dumb! Why do you want to target me in the first place???
FOR HiM TO MutE or KIcK mE !

70979f91db39664273e16b976631dd37.png&key

3d86b4010bd68bd26f87cb83cbd01d47.png&key

'JohnnyO's' wrote:
if a staff member asks you to change your name because it can not work with out systems then you should do so without complaint, there is a reason that a staff member would ask you to do this, and he would of asked you multiple times before doing anything about it, some staff don't know the console "status" thing to find your code, therefore they see your name as a possible problem if you attempt to rdm etc, next time just change your name man, its not that hard.

i tried "status" in console and nothing come up.

dora-cara.gif

Let me rephrase that. I am saying that the Admin shouldn't waste their time arguing or trying to change their name. They should listen to the Admin the first time it is said. The admin has got others to worry about and cbf going into console to change your name cos you're to lazy to do it. TY

Admins dont even have permission to show status in console.

Maybe if you listened to the admins and followed what they said then there would be no problem. If i see you without a targetable name on the server again then i will ban you myself, so i suggest that you change it.

giphy (4).gif

'Thrasher' wrote:
Admins dont even have permission to show status in console.

Maybe if you listened to the admins and followed what they said then there would be no problem. If i see you without a targetable name on the server again then i will ban you myself, so i suggest that you change it.

^This

And just because there's another way of doing it doesn't excuse that you didn't do what the admin said
76561198094955365.png