SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Flip's Application

FlipFlopper *OLD*

What server are you applying for: KZG Aim Server

Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198118647144/

Where do you live: Adelaide, Australia

Are you available most days: I am on every day

How many hours on the server do you have: 2 Days

Do you have a microphone: Yes! A Blue Yeti

How many hours on CSGO do you have: 796 Hours as of 24/12/16

Have I read and understand the rules of the server I'm applying for: I sure have

Why do you want to be an admin: I am insanely active on KZG, mainly on the 1v1 server. I have seen an increase of people breaking the rules but no staff on and i would like to help the server out by being the most active staff member on the 1v1 server. I Would also like to help the server in small details too if its something from a bug in a plugin to helping out with maps and team speak issues. I have been on alot of community's through out my gaming history and KZG is by far the best one which is one of the reasons i would like to help out. 

What personal skills can you bring to KZG:
✈ Reliable: I will always be on to help people out
✈ Active:  On every day to do with all sorts of problems
✈ Realistic: Detailed, Truthful and serious
✈ Determined: When someone wants me to do something I will do anything it takes to complete that task.

What are your thoughts on KZG's current admin system: I love the system and the rules, everything is perfect. It can be improved slightly but at the moment everything is perfect!

Members and admins that can vouch for me:
-Naga
-B1N
-Cheese
-TrumperyPear
-kin37ik

What do you think of KZG?:There are a lot of familiar and friendly players on KZG, while there is some people that do break the rules they are usually friendly. KZG has a good reputation and thats why im here stay.

In conclusion: Thank you guys so so much for reading my application, and i hope you guys +1 me for moderator, i can assure you that the aim servers will improve much more than their current state with me on the team. Thanks
The official FlipFlopper Signature

Such a rare thing to see ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

I have never personally been on the aim server, but a quick tip to help your chances to get admin is to put somewhat effort into your application, like it's if you were selling a tv and this was the best tv and it does everything for you, but when you went to sell it, (you haven't got it with you and you are just using words) and you just mumble a bit about it like "it does stuff" "it does the same stuff as the other tv's" but really it is the best tv ever but only you know it but don't want to share that it is. I absolutely butchered that example but all I'm saying is that more information would be needed to show who you are and what you can bring to the table that differs from other applicants, but hey what do i know. Good luck! :D

'Alpha' wrote:
I have never personally been on the aim server, but a quick tip to help your chances to get admin is to put somewhat effort into your application, like it's if you were selling a tv and this was the best tv and it does everything for you, but when you went to sell it, (you haven't got it with you and you are just using words) and you just mumble a bit about it like "it does stuff" "it does the same stuff as the other tv's" but really it is the best tv ever but only you know it but don't want to share that it is. I absolutely butchered that example but all I'm saying is that more information would be needed to show who you are and what you can bring to the table that differs from other applicants, but hey what do i know. Good luck! :D

So sorry for the draft, i was just editing it for the past hour. Hope you enjoy the edited version!

I've never met @FlipFlopper but i do recommend hiring some more mods/admins for KZG 1v1 and he seems fit for the part off the basis of his application. I guess I'll stay neutral as I don't know him but there's my thoughts.

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

'✪ mEdZ' wrote:
I've never met @FlipFlopper but i do recommend hiring some more mods/admins for KZG 1v1 and he seems fit for the part off the basis of his application. I guess I'll stay neutral as I don't know him but there's my thoughts.

I know you havent met me, well i think we've met once but i do agree with the more staff on 1v1.

+1 i have talked with flip on ts, he seems pretty chilled and be right for the position as we need more mods/admins to apply cause of short staff.
Good Luck @flipflopper :happy:

Administrator On Aim Servers
1v1 Arenas
Casual Competitive 
76561198261410029.png

Requirement to apply for moderator is to have
24 hours on the server you are applying for.
20 forums posts OR have a forum account for at least 1 month.
??????????????????????????

sky.png

'SpaceJam2k' wrote:
Requirement to apply for moderator is to have
24 hours on the server you are applying for.
20 forums posts OR have a forum account for at least 1 month.
??????????????????????????

I got told by numerous staff members that, that wasnt really needed

seems like a pretty cool kid, hasnt really given me any trouble when been on easy surf every now and then, so ill +1 this based on that.

As AIM is in a need for high quality admins/mods I believe this bloke is suited well for the position. Very active player and Is always letting me know when someone is being a nuisance :)

- I do believe everyone has too follow the forum requirements as stated; 20 posts or an account for 1 month.
- I would suggest following through with the requirement and aim to get it done ASAP (Don't shitpost tho)
- But in the mean time keep your application up and good luck :)

From a personal note I definitely like the layout of your application and how clean it is. Best of luck flipflopper and I hope too see you apart of the team soon +1

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

@flipflopper I will keep this application open due to the fact that you have the time required on the servers totaling 46 hours on both casual comp and 1v1. As for the forum post you have not met the required 20 posts but i can see you have tried to aid in the development of the 1v1 server in the 11 posts and since we are short of applicants for aim, I will keep this application open.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

HUGE +REP

One of the most active people on KZG AIM, plays everyday for hours. He is a mature, well-mannered player who deserves moderator.

hsn7VEU.jpg

'Dandy' wrote:
-1. Seen you around on combat surf to be nothing but immature really don't understand why so many admins decided to vouch for this.

When ever i be immature its because everyone is, just trying to fit in ;( Also i havent been on combat surf in ages

Neutral 
(Old Information)
@FlipFlopper I don't think thats a very valid reason
you should atleast try to stop it not fit in or atleast contact an Mod or admin.

(New Information)
+1
Had a chat on Team Speak 3 seemed like a very chilled guy talked about pretty chill stuff. I think he deserves moderator for the time he had accumulated. Also people that -1 this moderator application has some false information.

www.Killzonegaming.com
"Harder please"
"Give me a pounding"
^Fuck you^
=Skyprah is a dipshit=

43221_1002.png36854_601.png
I'm a dead meme ;9

-rep, he told me to fuck off in team speak and is very rude to me.
He also lied about playing about 15 hrs a day on the server when it cleary sais 13 hrs
of play time on the app

-rep Just saw him on Teamspeak and asked him about how he only has 13 hours on the server but plays 15 hours. Had a little cry swearing and shit at me. Immaturity. Then conceded to call the guy who person who -rep multiple names. Don't believe this kid deserves mod.

'Dandy' wrote:
-1. Seen you around on combat surf to be nothing but immature really don't understand why so many admins decided to vouch for this.

First time I'll ever agree with Dandy

'Jakole' wrote:
He also lied about playing about 15 hrs a day on the server when it cleary sais 13 hrs
of play time on the app

Hmmmm i see you didn't wrote anything about you begging me for skins in ts for 20 minutes and attempting to scam me before that saying "You would get me a trade on a website if i gave you some skins" thats a bit strange and also the 13 hours is only on the 1v1 sever excluding the casual comp.

'FlipFlopper' wrote:
Jakole wrote:
of play time on the app

Hmmmm i see you didn't wrote anything about you begging me for skins in ts for 20 minutes and attempting to scam me before that saying "You would get me a trade on a website if i gave you some skins" thats a bit strange and also the 13 hours is only on the 1v1 sever excluding the casual comp.
You my sir. Are the biggest fuckwit ever. Hope you don't even get considered for mod. Immaturity?? When you have to make up that I tried to scam you??? Legit can fuck yourself hahaha.

+Rep Mature & Easy guy to get along with!

"The best way to predict the future is to create it!" ~Abraham Lincoln 
"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." ~Arnold Schwarzenegger
"You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win and expect to win. ~Arnold Schwarzenegger
"You can't climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets" ~Arnold Schwarzenegger

MASSIVE +1

Mister Flip flopper has become more of a member to the community than he was before and has really betted himself which is great to see!!

Aim/cas really need more admins on, Flip seems to be able to fit this role has matured to be able to moderate a server such as aim/cas new traits have spout and he shows potential for this role.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search