SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Flip's Application

FlipFlopper *OLD*

I agree with @bufanaquishria really doesn't deserve this :/. Though in saying that he may have a different persona on aim but as a staff member you are respected across all servers and not just the one you're staff for.

'bufanaquishria' wrote:
Just adds to my point. How immature, I -rep so he -3 my reputation. So immature
 I wouldn't have done the -rep if you didn't harass me in ts, beg me for cs go skins, be racist in ts. And then harass me on the forums and in game.
The official FlipFlopper Signature

Such a rare thing to see ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

-Rep Flip gets titled really easy. He was disturbing Admins while in a situation that was getting dealt with. Abuses members and puts them down, I don't think he deserves the position just yet.

Regards,
Bnvy

"The best way to predict the future is to create it!" ~Abraham Lincoln 
"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." ~Arnold Schwarzenegger
"You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win and expect to win. ~Arnold Schwarzenegger
"You can't climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets" ~Arnold Schwarzenegger

-rep
I was on teamspeak just chilling speaking to another admin and he came in and was like "Fuck You, You're a shit admin" and left.
For someone that wants to be a part of the KZG Staff Member, that is not the way you should act.

- Immature
- Disrespectful

These are things u showed when you did that.

I haven't seen you in game but if you act like that in game to there is next to no chance of you being a part of the KZG Staff Team.

'FlipFlopper' wrote:
bufanaquishria wrote:
Just adds to my point. How immature, I -rep so he -3 my reputation. So immature
 I wouldn't have done the -rep if you didn't harass me in ts, beg me for cs go skins, be racist in ts. And then harass me on the forums and in game.

Sad to see you have to make up that I was begged you for skins??? Racist in Ts??? I've never seen you in game. Lord help ya man.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search