SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Georgio's Admin Applaction

ItsGeorgio

Current ingame name : Georgio

What server are you applying for? : JailBreak

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:101345868

Age : I'm 13 years old. I know im young but im very mature and resposible

Where are you located?: Sydney Nsw Australia

Do you have an ingame microphone?: Yes I have a Rig flex which i use it most of the time on the server. 

How many hours on CS:GO?: I have 900 hours on CSGO 

How often do you play CS:GO?: I play everyday for at least 1 hour a day

Have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for admin on?: Yes I have read the rules multiple times.

Have you ever donated to the server?: No I haven't donated but will be looking to do in the future
Name atleast two people who will vouch for you to be an admin:  Daniel Erica

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?: I would like to be admin on this server because I will help get ride of hackers,mic spammers and some positive things like I can meet new members and make some new friends.  I also would like to be an admin as i will be show how mature i'm and also proving that even if you're young you can also make it so keep your dreams still high because it will always come true (most of the time).

What qualities can you bring to Kill zone Gaming?: I can bring many qualities to this server like Embrace the rules , Help people out and bring new people  to the sever and as stated above get rid of mic spammers and Hackers.I also believe that i should be admin because jailbreak is very hard server to control so i would like to give a hand and also whens theirs no  admins on theirs many rule breakers on the mornings. I can also bring may other qualities like making right calls (slaying right players)and also have a good joke around not being a serious admin. I'm a very responsible kid as im not a kid that mic spams,rude to admins and also is a rule breaker. Another quality i can bring is i can explain why i slayed a player or switch them as i know the rules.

What do you think of Killzone Gaming?: I think of Kill-zone gaming as a great server with a nice bunch of people and it makes me happy when I'm sad because I like just talking to new people. Killzone Gaming is also a great server because its got a nice community which makes the server so much fun to play. 

Extra (If any) : I know im 13 and young but im not like other 13 yr olds im very mature and if i get declined i will still give my best to the server. Thanks for reading :)

'Daniel' wrote:
+1 Is a great guy who I have known for a while, knows the rules as he has played on the server for a few weeks now

Cheers Mate  :) :heart:

+rep always sticking with rules, also is friendly.

he a lad

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

'CELLA' wrote:
I dont think that your mature enough to be an admin on KZG
-rep

That's alright was expecting to get one but i'm quite mature

When it asked for your age, you mentioned that you were mature. When it asked if you had read the rules, you said multiple times. Anyone that says this, chances are they are probably lying. I dont care about the donations, but anyone that says they haven't donated but 'will soon', won't...
You have put close to zero effort in this only reaching a maximum of 1 sentence per question.

'Acid' wrote:
When it asked for your age, you mentioned that you were mature. When it asked if you had read the rules, you said multiple times. Anyone that says this, chances are they are probably lying. I dont care about the donations, but anyone that says they haven't donated but 'will soon', won't...
You have put close to zero effort in this only reaching a maximum of 1 sentence per question.

Ok i will keep that in my mind thanks for the feedback

"I would like to be admin on this server because I will gain much more respect," Being an admin isn't just to benefit one person / benefit yourself, it's to benefit the community. But I do believe you have a general understanding of the rules. Neutral

giphy.gif.b411e519453f91ba7d87d0ba38a9bdb6.gif

'quint3n' wrote:
+rep is always ct and knows rules well, hes young and that makes him seem immature but really is quite a respectful dude :)

Cheers Dude

'Squizzy' wrote:
"I would like to be admin on this server because I will gain much more respect," Being an admin isn't just to benefit one person / benefit yourself, it's to benefit the community. But I do believe you have a general understanding of the rules. Neutral

Yes mate thanks for the feedback

Could have used more work on this application.
Respectful of players and staff, seen him on a bit.
+rep.

Yours sincerely,
Erica 🍆:pika: 

"I would like to be admin on this server because I will gain much more respect,"

This was quite a shady response, I'd also work on your application a bit. ~ Neutral

NksF4lc.png

'lynxx' wrote:
Could have used more work on this application.
Respectful of players and staff, seen him on a bit.
+rep.
Thanks Erica

'Kwala' wrote:
"I would like to be admin on this server because I will gain much more respect,"

This was quite a shady response, I'd also work on your application a bit. ~ Neutral

Yes I did it in rush mate Thanks for the feedback next time i will put much more effort into it

'Knightraid' wrote:
+rep kind mature kid, has the balls to do anything and a fun person to play with

Cheers Mate  :)

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search