SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

RISKY ADMIN APP

Riskyy.

Current ingame name : Risky.

What server are you applying for? : scoutzknifez and jb

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:47478606

Where are you located?:australia

Do you have an ingame microphone?:
yes
How many hours on CS:GO?: 1300

How often do you play CS:GO?: alot

Have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for admin on?:yes

Have you ever donated to the server?: no

Name atleast two people who will vouch for you to be an admin: 

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?: because i love helping other people if they are in need or in trouble. and if anything i love keeping a great community 

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?:helping admins and helping people , making sure people dont harm and make friends.

What do you think of Killzone Gaming?: a great server and skyprah should keep up the good work.

Extra (If any) : im rank 9 on kzg scoutz and im like rank 100 on kzg jb

I haven't seen you much on under this name (You may have gone by another) other then the past few days, still I believe you have an understanding of the rules and are nice. I'd like to see you more then I will decide. Good Luck :)

giphy.gif.b411e519453f91ba7d87d0ba38a9bdb6.gif

Legit have only seen you on Jailbreak these past few days. Play more, and become more well known within the community. And please for the love of god. Put more effort in the application!

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search