SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Dandy's Back :D

Dandy♔

Back At It.

Giving admin another shot as I enjoyed myself last time though resigned for a poor reasoning leading to a split with myself and many higher up staff members. I have taken the short break to try and fix the relationships i once had with the staff members and hope to be accepted as one myself. I'm very active and know the rules well and can deliver right from wrong as many times i'm on the server without admins due to the limited amount of combat surf admins and had to call @skyprah to get on while he's doing something much more important. I feel giving me the admin would help the combat surf community be a better place... And a lot less toxic making a better/ more enjoyable community and server for everyone :)

Thank you for reading.

RainDrop ~

+rep 

Recommended him because he is very active (on ever day) and has some experience as staff. He also is mature and isn't a baby when it comeback to dealing with situations.

10/10 fruit loops would play again.

hsn7VEU.jpg

'Sting' wrote:
+rep from me, seen him on jailbreak alot. kind person and not one sided can also enforce the rules

Not for jb but thanks? xd

'Dandy♔' wrote:
Sting wrote:
+rep from me, seen him on jailbreak alot. kind person and not one sided can also enforce the rules

Oh i know but still you do play jailbreak so you know xd

Apdq6Wv.png

'Sting' wrote:
Dandy♔ wrote:
Sting wrote:

Oh i know but still you do play jailbreak so you know xd
All good, thanks man

Hes a good dude, mature and well respected, always on (killing me) and always helpful defs should be considered. +1

Congrats on the no.5 spot on combat surf xD

Don't assume people read your previous application/s, as I have not. Just judging by this application alone there is not enough there to even consider putting you on Trial. It's not necessarily my decision whether this will be accepted or not but I would appreciate it if you elaborated :)

"Your thoughts are silenced."

Nyx-Assassin-Fan-Art-4.jpg

'Void' wrote:
Don't assume people read your previous application/s, as I have not. Just judging by this application alone there is not enough there to even consider putting you on Trial. It's not necessarily my decision whether this will be accepted or not but I would appreciate it if you elaborated :)

Will do now, sorry. Tried my best :/

'Famoos' wrote:
Hes a good dude, mature and well respected, always on (killing me) and always helpful defs should be considered. +1

Congrats on the no.5 spot on combat surf xD

Thanks man haha add me

+rep admin are needed on combat as not many active admin left on combat. Very active. Knows rules. Has experience as a admin. Give him a shot.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

+1, Dandy is a super good bloke. He has ALOT of past experience with admin on many Surf servers. He has a real good/funny personality that everyone loves. He is a super active Surf member so he's knows a lot of the community. He was also a ex admin on KZG so he knows commands and how to deal with a situation.

The majority of my very few hours on combat surf were back when @nosey and Dandy were admins. Shared some good laughs with the two and gathered enough information to +rep this app. I'm unaware of the incident mentioned but I believe we can look past this. Dandy is mature, responsible, experienced and active - key characteristics of a staff member. Good luck my dude :)

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

'deSt' wrote:
+1, Dandy is a super good bloke. He has ALOT of past experience with admin on many Surf servers. He has a real good/funny personality that everyone loves. He is a super active Surf member so he's knows a lot of the community. He was also a ex admin on KZG so he knows commands and how to deal with a situation.

Love you thanks man

'✪ mEdZ' wrote:
The majority of my very few hours on combat surf were back when @nosey and Dandy were admins. Shared some good laughs with the two and gathered enough information to +rep this app. I'm unaware of the incident mentioned but I believe we can look past this. Dandy is mature, responsible, experienced and active - key characteristics of a staff member. Good luck my dude :)

Hop on combat every now and then i miss you :( but thanks for the feedback

'tacoboy51' wrote:
-rep bullies me n my family

Don't know who you are but Sorry?

@panda all damage i've caused I have fixed from at least what i know no damage is there... you havn't been on combat surf for how long to make those assumptions. But thanks anwyho.

'Dandy♔' wrote:
tacoboy51 wrote:

@panda all damage i've caused I have fixed from at least what i know no damage is there... you havn't been on combat surf for how long to make those assumptions. But thanks anwyho.
Buzz. i need therapy now -_-

'tacoboy51' wrote:
Dandy♔ wrote:
tacoboy51 wrote:

Buzz. i need therapy now -_-

Done 0 wrong to you from what i know of but thanks :)

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search