SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Dandy's Back :D

Dandy♔

'Element' wrote:
+rep very active on combat surf and is very mature and kind and also has previous experience with being an admin on the server

Thanks man

+rep Dandy and I have tonnes of banter, shits and gigs all the time on jailbreak and on combat surf there is nothing wrong with dandy Combat Surf could use another admin or two and I think he would be fit for the job.

'ForceX' wrote:
+rep Dandy and I have tonnes of banter, shits and gigs all the time on jailbreak and on combat surf there is nothing wrong with dandy Combat Surf could use another admin or two and I think he would be fit for the job.

Thanks babe

+rep sick lad, good at the game, was good when he was a trial admin, very mature and would be a good admin!

:harambe: :silver: 

-rep
You have disrespected staff members including myself, even if that was in the past, it will not be forgotten by myself.
You also didn't show any pride in what you did, you always thought that you were the most "active" admin, and I have seen you credit yourself being the only admin who does "their job" - even though I know every Surf Admin does their job properly and maturely. || For example; " I'm one of the most active players of kzg combat surf"

This application also looks to me as if it has barely any effort put into it, whether or not you were Trial before-hand, you could of stepped it up a bit and just given a lot more detail on the questions - that's just my opinion.

ADDICT / MAJESTIC
- Admin for Combat Surf
- Admin for Easy/Hard (Skill) Surf

- KZG VIP

76561198030078412.png

'AddicT' wrote:
-rep
You have disrespected staff members including myself, even if that was in the past, it will not be forgotten by myself.
You also didn't show any pride in what you did, you always thought that you were the most "active" admin, and I have seen you credit yourself being the only admin who does "their job" - even though I know every Surf Admin does their job properly and maturely. || For example; " I'm one of the most active players of kzg combat surf"

This application also looks to me as if it has barely any effort put into it, whether or not you were Trial before-hand, you could of stepped it up a bit and just given a lot more detail on the questions - that's just my opinion.

When you harass me about apparently spreading "lies" about you, with 0 evidence after i helped you and encouraged you to apply for admin and helped you along the way you cannot blame me for the disrespect against you. You get your friends to shit talk my forums profile with completely invalid -3 reps For example "memes" as a -3.... I mean come on. You cannot quote me by saying what i apparently said cause i never did. Yes i did have a joke with @nosey of him never doing his job on combat surf as he rarley muted/gagged anyone, He knows it himself. And i am one of the most active combat surf players I don't see what is wrong with me saying that.. You havn't been on for how long yet make these assumptions. Tsk Tsk.

Apart from that, thanks for the feedback :)

All you really did was tell me how the interview works, and I guess you did give me a bit of encouragement like saying I should go for admin.

And I do have I life outside of KZG which is why I havent been on for about a week or so.

I only feel as if you are giving yourself a bit too much credit, and I know you may disagree, but that's just my opinion.
You are a decent admin like the rest of the KZG admins because we all know no one is perfect, and I only asked once on if you spreaded any false information about me, if you see that as harassment, then I do apologise, I did not mean to offend you at all if that's the case.

But please, I am not going to argue with you anymore as I don't want anymore hatred or arguments.

@Dandy♔

ADDICT / MAJESTIC
- Admin for Combat Surf

- KZG VIP

76561198030078412.png

Talked shit for a solid amount of time about a heap of people/admins. After deciding he wants his perms again, his attitude and personality completely changes!!!!! What the friggin heck?!?!?!!?

'Chibi' wrote:

Talked shit for a solid amount of time about a heap of people/admins. After deciding he wants his perms again, his attitude and personality completely changes!!!!! What the friggin heck?!?!?!!?

Talked shit a solid amount with 0 evidence :/ righttt , I understand you and buzz have something against me for whatever reason, but dont make up lies. Thank you for feedback.

Your application will not be considered until you meet all the requirements, thank you for making this application.

You need 2 admins to vouch for you to be considered.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

+/-

I know I am vouching for you and I know I did remove the -1 post I made, only for the side as you are a decent admin, and imo - we need more Combat Surf Administrators.
But I have seen the side when you get upset, but that's all I have to say about that.

Me and Dandy have both settled our differences, and he did show maturity in the past when he was a trial when he was doing his job on Combat Surf.
He is responsible, and can definitely handle the surf community, and it will also stop people breaking the rules, as he is also quite active.

ADDICT / MAJESTIC
- Admin for Combat Surf

- KZG VIP

76561198030078412.png

'AddicT' wrote:
+/-

I know I am vouching for you and I know I did remove the -1 post I made, only for the side as you are a decent admin, and imo - we need more Combat Surf Administrators.
But I have seen the side when you get upset, but that's all I have to say about that.

Me and Dandy have both settled our differences, and he did show maturity in the past when he was a trial when he was doing his job on Combat Surf.
He is responsible, and can definitely handle the surf community, and it will also stop people breaking the rules, as he is also quite active.

Ty

'tacoboy51' wrote:
*Gets rejected*
*Searches for a admin to vouch who already -1 app and persuade them to change their mind*

Never got rejected... they asked for another admin vouch to which i simply asked @addict.. i can show chat logs if you want. Please dont shit talk and make up lies on my app just because you hate me for whatever reason.

If you have no relevance to the thread don't post at all please.

'tacoboy51' wrote:
*Gets rejected*
*Searches for a admin to vouch who already -1 app and persuade them to change their mind*

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

+

I've known Dandy for two years almost and over that period we shared some good and bad times. I have read through all the comments posted by everyone in this thread and I can see why there is some doubt within accepting him. Now, I know that I have not been in this community for a large amount of time and I don't know what happened with him and this community in the past, but over the two years that I have known him I have seen Dandy develop into a MUCH mature person.

He also spends an absurd amount of time on Surf and that's probably why he has noticed a "lack" of administration.

PS. he's bad at surf :>

'censor' wrote:
+

I've known Dandy for two years almost and over that period we shared some good and bad times. I have read through all the comments posted by everyone in this thread and I can see why there is some doubt within accepting him. Now, I know that I have not been in this community for a large amount of time and I don't know what happened with him and this community in the past, but over the two years that I have known him I have seen Dandy develop into a MUCH mature person.

He also spends an absurd amount of time on Surf and that's probably why he has noticed a "lack" of administration.

PS. he's bad at surf :>

This one... thanks man

Recently Dandy has started playing jailbreak on a regular basis. I must say I am impressed with the way he has acted on the server. He's mature, I've never seen him abuse players and he's happy to help new players. I'm not sure how this translates over to combat surf though. From what i've heard you could improve on certain aspects and if you were to re-gain the communities support I think you have a good chance of becoming a member of staff.

Neutral.

2jz1fkoweayz.png

'Harik' wrote:
Recently Dandy has started playing jailbreak on a regular basis. I must say I am impressed with the way he has acted on the server. He's mature, I've never seen him abuse players and he's happy to help new players. I'm not sure how this translates over to combat surf though. From what i've heard you could improve on certain aspects and if you were to re-gain the communities support I think you have a good chance of becoming a member of staff.

Neutral.

Thank you, means a lot

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search