SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Yolo's Admin/Mods app

Yolo OG

What server are you applying for? : JailBreak.

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:89716742.

Where are you located?: Perth Australia.

Do you have an ingame microphone?: Yes but not the best but getting better ones soon.

How many hours on CS:GO?: 1917.

How often do you play CS:GO?: every day.

Have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for admin on?: Yes read them multiple times and just read them before applying.

Have you ever donated to the server?: No but I probably will in the future.

Name atleast two people who will vouch for you to be an admin: Ay Papi, Risky.

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?: I have been playing Killzone Gaming JailBreak for a couples months now and I’ve realised that Killzone Gaming is a great community and I want to help it keep that good name.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Patients, tolerance except for bullying,

What do you think of Killzone Gaming?: I think Killzone Gaming is a great community and have great servers.

Extra (If any) :

Simply not mature enough. When you join the server you only ever go on CT side, and you ca barely even do that properly. I always have to keep an eye out on you due to people saying you freekilled them and you breaking the rules.
Again, no effort put into the application at all.
P.S The black text is aids.

I understand your a good kid and you've improved alot. Honestly dont think your mature enough for the role or take the rules seriously.
You should already know what to improve on.

76561198129673465.png

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search