SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Admin Application

ForceX

Thank you for reading my application any feedback is most appreciated and constructive and criticised feedback is the best thank you.

+rep definitely would make a good staff as he meets all requirements of being a staff on KZG. ForceX knows the rules and is capable of controlling a server like Jailbreak.

ForceX has helped me with learning the rules and sure that he would do the same for others if asked.

Funny, confident, learner,wants to improve and ready for anything. All of these i personally think is what forceX is. That's why i think he should be trusted as admin and should be givin a try.

sky.png

zzz

'SpaceJam2k' wrote:
+rep definitely would make a good staff as he meets all requirements of being a staff on KZG. ForceX knows the rules and is capable of controlling a server like Jailbreak.

ForceX has helped me with learning the rules and sure that he would do the same for others if asked.

Funny, confident, learner,wants to improve and ready for anything. All of these i personally think is what forceX is. That's why i think he should be trusted as admin and should be givin a try.

Thanks Spacey appreciate the comment thanks for the +rep

+rep great guy knows rules good at ct on ct alot. Would make great admin need a couple more on jail break that are really active from what i think. friendly.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

+rep force knows rules thoroughly and is always enforcing them while I'm on, I see him helping out the new players either guiding them where to go or being lenient on rounds with them, he's a mature lad who has a lot of common sense about him and I could see him in an admin role

76561198249255096.png

'quint3n' wrote:
+rep force knows rules thoroughly and is always enforcing them while I'm on, I see him helping out the new players either guiding them where to go or being lenient on rounds with them, he's a mature lad who has a lot of common sense about him and I could see him in an admin role

Thanks @quint3n appreciate it man

+rep Great rule enforcer, knows all the rules and respects them, He is a good CT and knows how to hold/calm down the server. ForceX will be a great admin in future.

I don't know u since I'm away but from reading ur app I'll +rep this is due to ur dedication to help new people and ur mature
Can't wait to play with ya when I get back!

76561198131668899.pngAddFriend.png

'Collector' wrote:
I don't know u since I'm away but from reading ur app I'll +rep this is due to ur dedication to help new people and ur mature
Can't wait to play with ya when I get back!
Thanks man can't wait to play with you too. :)

Look this is going to be the honest truth. ForceX does not have the capabilitys to be a admin. Frequently there are times in the morning when no admin are on where i will be using a different name. ForceX takes advantage of thinking i am new and when freekills me tries to justify himself when he probably knows he knows he should be slayed. There are alot of admins on jailbreak allready and i dont believe we need another. -rep

Im going to neutral for 1 reason and that is you get aggressive quite easily... and it happens many times when you're confronted about and issue or someone has a different opinion to you. You know the rules very well and portray them by helping others who are new, though you need to be less aggressive :/. If i see a change i will happily +1 as you do deserve admin. Goodluck

'Dandy♔' wrote:
Im going to neutral for 1 reason and that is you get aggressive quite easily... and it happens many times when you're confronted about and issue or someone has a different opinion to you. You know the rules very well and portray them by helping others who are new, though you need to be less aggressive :/. If i see a change i will happily +1 as you do deserve admin. Goodluck

Thanks Dandy. :)

'tacoboy51' wrote:
Look this is going to be the honest truth. ForceX does not have the capabilitys to be a admin. Frequently there are times in the morning when no admin are on where i will be using a different name. ForceX takes advantage of thinking i am new and when freekills me tries to justify himself when he probably knows he knows he should be slayed. There are alot of admins on jailbreak allready and i dont believe we need another. -rep

How am I supposed to know you're new? Maybe if you are breaking rules or not following orders and this doesn't make sense, you went on with a different name? Yet you would still have the VIP tag meaning you aren't new. All in all there is no way possible this is true and you're a liar.

'ForceX' wrote:
tacoboy51 wrote:

How am I supposed to know you're new? Maybe if you are breaking rules or not following orders and this doesn't make sense, you went on with a different name? Yet you would still have the VIP tag meaning you aren't new. All in all there is no way possible this is true and you're a liar.
Hey, next time reply after you read what I said. Don't comment some bullshit that means nothing to what I just said.

'tacoboy51' wrote:
ForceX wrote:
tacoboy51 wrote:

Hey, next time reply after you read what I said. Don't comment some bullshit that means nothing to what I just said.
My comment made complete sense but I really can't be bothered bickering over a comment. How about we go our own ways you can comment on my application how you like and I will use that constructive feedback to further improve my behaviour.

Alright, first off you didn't ask to put my name on your vouch list.
I'm going to be on the -rep side  ;/

Pros
Respectful to staff
Knows the rules?

Cons
Disrespectful to players
Immature
Abuses players from time to time
As Dandy said can get aggressive at times

You might be thinking in your head "Abuses players from time to time?" Dude, we are admins, we know when people get abused and when people abuse others.
Today you reported someone abusing you but then again you abused another player the other day, what gives you the right to abuse a player and put them down? Yeah, you have no right. Yes, it wasn't right for a kid to abuse you but it hopefully will teach you a lesson and show you that you shouldn't bully/abuses others.

Before you go -rep other forums account read this, APPLICATIONS ARE MEANT TO GET -REPS IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE 1 -REP THEN YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE APART OF KZG STAFFING TEAM. 

I personally believe you should apply for moderator.

Im neutral, I have seen and heard about you abusing others even if you consider it banter.
You seem as if your way is the only way, which is a strong trait for when you are correct, however can be taken in a negative manner.
I would like to seen you around in the community for longer, before applying for a staff member position.
You do listen to admins, how ever you can tend to be a tad to strict on the server when it isnt needed to be

This is not a +rep.
How ever I do believe you should wait for longer in the community, and maybe put more effort into your application.
Also, you do take jailbreak seriously and thats a good start.

'ForceX' wrote:
tacoboy51 wrote:
ForceX wrote:
tacoboy51 wrote:

My comment made complete sense but I really can't be bothered bickering over a comment. How about we go our own ways you can comment on my application how you like and I will use that constructive feedback to further improve my behaviour.
... Continues to say on another post I insulted him. "I will use that constructive feedback to further improve my behaviour" that didn't last long did it.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search