SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Roast Me ~ Hrollo

Acid

This is gonna be on your profile for the news when you get convicted for sexual assault.

I am not a Weeaboo
[hr]
Legend has it that if you type something inspirational

And if you add some fancy formatting

people will read it

and think about it for about 3 seconds

and have a random emotion about it
[hr]

Can only handle 7 of em

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

Strawbz 2016 - "Good day Folks, So its coming to the last hour's of 2016 and im about to get fucked up so yeah happy new year hope you all have a good one"
Like you are calling me out get on my level idiot i wanna see a picture of you holding a fucking drink (Ginger beer doesn't count)
You literally sound like your fucking 8 you fucking admin ballsack licking cunt.
Strawbz your literally give me an exact amount of times you have applied for mod please an how many servers you have applied for.
Also give me a number of people who actually like you in this community please.
ALSO GO TO SCHOOL IDIOT.

KID YOUR LITERALLY A FUCKING JOKE.

y5ip5wosivqbljiyabwe.gif
get?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.axgig.com%2Fimagiphy.gif

'Hrollo134' wrote:
Strawbz 2016 - "Good day Folks, So its coming to the last hour's of 2016 and im about to get fucked up so yeah happy new year hope you all have a good one"
Like you are calling me out get on my level idiot i wanna see a picture of you holding a fucking drink (Ginger beer doesn't count)
You literally sound like your fucking 8 you fucking admin ballsack licking cunt.
Strawbz your literally give me an exact amount of times you have applied for mod please an how many servers you have applied for.
ALSO GO TO SCHOOL IDIOT.

He got fucked up on that low fat skim milk.

'Hrollo134' wrote:
ALSO GO TO SCHOOL IDIOT.

i thought this was a roast hrollo thread not a roast strawbz thread?!?!?!?!?! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

76561198249255096.png

'Hrollo134' wrote:
ALSO GO TO SCHOOL IDIOT.

This is the fourth time i'v seen Strawbz get shut down this week ;l

'Hrollo134' wrote:
ALSO GO TO SCHOOL IDIOT.

HABAHAHHAAHHAHAGAHAHAHABAHH HOLY SHIT LIAM I CANT

xoxo bbycakes 

'Hrollo134' wrote:
ALSO GO TO SCHOOL IDIOT.

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

'knxwledge' wrote:
Hrollo134 wrote:
ALSO GO TO SCHOOL IDIOT.

Aahaha lol

76561198131668899.pngAddFriend.png