SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

SpaceJam2k JAILBREAK APPLICATION

SpaceJam2k

Current in game name:

SpaceJam2k killzonegaming.com

What server are you applying for:
Jailbreak

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:1:126126251

Where are you located?:
Melbourne,  Australia

Do you have an in-game microphone?:
Yeah nah yeah nah yeah

How many hours on CS:GO?:
around 20000 hours including my second account.

How many hours do you have on the server? 
Nearly 6 weeks

Have you read the server rules for the server that you applying for moderator on?:
Yeah nah yeah yeah nah yeah

How often do you play CS:GO? 
24/7 // even when I'm sleeping. (It's hard to believe but it's 100% true)

Have you ever donated to the server?:
my virginity, yes.

Name at least two people who will vouch for you to be an admin:
Skyprah
Ec1ipse
Quint3n
Macgregor 
Sirtron
Thrasher
Void
Deadly 
Dopescope
g_VilL

Description of yourself:

Hi, my name's SpaceJam2k. I'm friendly to all and have never been salty in my life. I have always been sensible and mature (ask everyone). I think the time ive been in KZG id put myself in No. Spot for the best and mature player out of all (even skyprah isnt more mature than me, either is void) I think i am the best warden out of all too. Very obvious that i should be rank 1 in Jailbreak and in all of KZG. I have NEVER broken any rules in Jailbreak and i know every thing, such as saying "Button freeze at the beacon" I think only strong and kind, sweet hearted men will remember to say this order, and it has taken me months to learn. I am a self-taught and would classify myself a super nazi.  

Why do you deserve this position:

Well I came from a rough town in a small village named, Septuana with a poor family in a house made out of sticks. I never knew what was right or wrong and that day i remember my mum saying "neck urself u fkin bitch head" and slapped me across the face. She screamed into my ear "you'll never be a admin on kzg" and she ran to the toilet where she later died from a heart attack. Doctors say the shit was so hard all her cells popped when she tried to get it out. But we will never know. I never saw my mother again. Now I live in a homeless shelter and i go to lan cafes every so often to play csgo.  

This is my story on why i deserve this position. It's just my life is so rough and im depressed af, girl. If i dont get this position i have no choice but to ddoss KZG servers for ever whiles i killmyself with scissors. 

//this is a joke..

sky.png

Well my name is quint3n/quinten I know pretty cringe my alias is my irl name ?_? But anyway I'm an active player of the KZG jailbreak community and really enjoy my time on the server. I'm a 15 year old lad from Christchurch, New Zealand and attend a secondary school Linwood College. In my spare time I like to play jailbreak, play basketball and ride motorcross, these are just a few of my hobbies. I like to play A LOT of jailbreak (Usually on weekdays as I ride motorcross in the weekends). I'm quite the rowdy lad and like to get into a bit of mischief (As my school interviews has proved).

I am quite the jokester but mature and calm at the times I need to be, I like to joke around with my friends (Irl and in KZG) and I am very dedicated to YTB (Yeah the fuckin boys cunt) If I find you dogging the boys watch out.

I guess I'm pretty known in the jailbreak community as I am one of the most active and have 4th most playtime to date, I am known for being a nazi warden at times, especially with the famous "quint3n says" which everyone LOVES so much. But although I am Nazi I am very aware with the rules and try to help KZG with rules/anything about the community as much as I am able to.

I am quite the competitive type as many of you may know, I like to take the place system quite seriously as I am ranking up most days to a higher rank (Currently at 9th).

Anyway apart from that I'm a pretty average lad.

I know what some of you are thinking "wow quint3ns making a admin app, how does he believe he even has a chance" and yes I'm thinking this too haha.

But regardless I believe I deserve this rank as I really want the best for the jailbreak community, more admins are becoming less and less active meaning more micspam, more bullying and more rulebreakers. I like to have a jailbreak community that is very balanced with those who are new to the community can also have some fun, I try to be very active with most players in the community and have tried to make some good friends along the way. I was previously admin on a server called "AusSurf" where I was one of their most active staff, (even when the server was being ddosed I was helping more than the owner himself) and I helped with many situations on that server.

I believe jailbreak can be a great server with more active admins/moderators keen to help out the community in anyway possible and not be in this role for the tag/the power.

I know that being an admin is a hard role and it takes A LOT of time but I am currently on holiday for a while and even during the time I am at school I am as active as I can be, I believe I can enjoy my time on the server and not be a hardcase admin all of the time, I will have patience towards those who I know want the best community and strict with the "trolls" who try to ruin things for other players for "enjoyment".

2jz1fkoweayz.png

'Harik' wrote:
Well my name is quint3n/quinten I know pretty cringe my alias is my irl name ?_? But anyway I'm an active player of the KZG jailbreak community and really enjoy my time on the server. I'm a 15 year old lad from Christchurch, New Zealand and attend a secondary school Linwood College. In my spare time I like to play jailbreak, play basketball and ride motorcross, these are just a few of my hobbies. I like to play A LOT of jailbreak (Usually on weekdays as I ride motorcross in the weekends). I'm quite the rowdy lad and like to get into a bit of mischief (As my school interviews has proved).

I am quite the jokester but mature and calm at the times I need to be, I like to joke around with my friends (Irl and in KZG) and I am very dedicated to YTB (Yeah the fuckin boys cunt) If I find you dogging the boys watch out.

I guess I'm pretty known in the jailbreak community as I am one of the most active and have 4th most playtime to date, I am known for being a nazi warden at times, especially with the famous "quint3n says" which everyone LOVES so much. But although I am Nazi I am very aware with the rules and try to help KZG with rules/anything about the community as much as I am able to.

I am quite the competitive type as many of you may know, I like to take the place system quite seriously as I am ranking up most days to a higher rank (Currently at 9th).

I know what some of you are thinking "wow quint3ns making a admin app, how does he believe he even has a chance" and yes I'm thinking this too haha.

But regardless I believe I deserve this rank as I really want the best for the jailbreak community, more admins are becoming less and less active meaning more micspam, more bullying and more rulebreakers. I like to have a jailbreak community that is very balanced with those who are new to the community can also have some fun, I try to be very active with most players in the community and have tried to make some good friends along the way. I was previously admin on a server called "AusSurf" where I was one of their most active staff, (even when the server was being ddosed I was helping more than the owner himself) and I helped with many situations on that server.

I believe jailbreak can be a great server with more active admins/moderators keen to help out the community in anyway possible and not be in this role for the tag/the power.

I know that being an admin is a hard role and it takes A LOT of time but I am currently on holiday for a while and even during the time I am at school I am as active as I can be, I believe I can enjoy my time on the server and not be a hardcase admin all of the time, I will have patience towards those who I know want the best community and strict with the "trolls" who try to ruin things for other players for "enjoyment".

shut the fuck up you fat cunt

76561198249255096.png

ummm your pretty shit and doesn't know how to warden and your aim is like a silver sorry -1

tumblr_nnv0638c7q1qdzky1o1_500.gif
Good Vibes -JVilL-Scout God    

WWW.killzonegaming.com  

'Harik' wrote:

lel 2 much effort 4 a roast

massive +rep so good at ear rape and being cancerous, would make a fantastic admin. (sarcasm ;) )

My pickle is not up for the tickle >.<

sober.gif