SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Schmaky's Admin Application

✪ Schmaky®

im proud to be a vouch for you none stop helping out the community you are a friendly person on minigames and always trying to help people out if needed and best of you are mature i could not think of anyone better for this role

HUGE +REP from me

-rep. I've seen you on today and not once have you stopped the abuse going towards lazers way. You've simply just watched and done nothing. You also need 2 admins from the MG server to vouch for you.

'deSt' wrote:
-rep. I've seen you on today and not once have you stopped the abuse going towards lazers way. You've simply just watched and done nothing. You also need 2 admins from the MG server to vouch for you.
i didnt even relise the abuse had voice enable 0 n sorry forgot to put someone in :)

:god: :money: :weed:

'✪ Schmaky®' wrote:
deSt wrote:

i didnt abuse lazers and i play every single day never seen you come on before n yeah i know just gotta edit it forgot to put 1 in
I never said you did? I was simply saying that Conk and Volar were abusing him for an hour straight and yet you didn't tell them to stop once or even make an effort to help him.

'deSt' wrote:

just going to say its hard to try defend people when you are a "nobody" once he is accepted and gets put on trial, if he defends someone being bullied people will listen to him instead of him just copping flak for trying to help someone.

before trial i tried helping people, only to cop the flak myself. so i just didnt bother about it until after i got a pretty little badge that makes people go "oh shit, i'm actually in trouble"

+rep top bloke, depending on the path he takes, will make a good admin

My pickle is not up for the tickle >.<

sober.gif

'deSt' wrote:

deSt i dont understand when you are saying he is ignoring him when you are the moderator with the perms people listen to staff not members i did not see you doing anything so im sorry could you please think next time.

'tjweary' wrote:
deSt wrote:

just going to say its hard to try defend people when you are a "nobody" once he is accepted and gets put on trial, if he defends someone being bullied people will listen to him instead of him just copping flak for trying to help someone.

before trial i tried helping people, only to cop the flak myself. so i just didnt bother about it until after i got a pretty little badge that makes people go "oh shit, i'm actually in trouble"

It's not hard to simply say 'hey guys lets leave him alone'. And if they don't listen, simply record them abusing him and make a report. But not once did he try make a effort to stop them. And if your not willing to take shit from players you shouldn't be going for admin. Everytime you mute/kick/ban anyone there obviously gonna have a problem with you.

'deSt' wrote:
tjweary wrote:
deSt wrote:

It's not hard to simply say 'hey guys lets leave him alone'. And if they don't listen, simply record them abusing him and make a report. But not once did he try make a effort to stop them. And if your not willing to take shit from players you shouldn't be going for admin. Everytime you mute/kick/ban anyone there obviously gonna have a problem with you.

"had voice enable 0" 

76561198249255096.png

'quint3n' wrote:
deSt wrote:
tjweary wrote:
deSt wrote:

"had voice enable 0" 
He edited post after I replied.

'✪ Schmaky®' wrote:
:smiling: 
Thank you for reading my application any feed back will mean heaps thnaks :)
Great Guy Always Helpfal So Kind to People and Admins

Yeah you didnt ask me to vouch wtf.

Schmaky is a responsible guy, he has an excellent knowledge of minigames.

You should add more into your admin app tho. I dont think 5 words is enough to fully describe what qualities youll bring. Say how you would bring them in and why.

Also want to add that like other players said, you rip bongs into the mic often and I have had to mute you several times.

You can also be quite aggressive towards other players. You lash out at unnecessary times.

-1 never talk apart from bong rips, Not respectful, Never active... Maybe it will change if you start talking ingame.

You cant sort out situations with bong rips.....

y5ip5wosivqbljiyabwe.gif
get?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.axgig.com%2Fimagiphy.gif

@"✪ Schmaky®" please make an attempt to be active on the forums. We are requiring more minigames admins so we are being lenient towards this requirement, but please make an attempt. This doesn't not mean to shit post but make an effort to give feedback on active threads.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

Only a couple days ago had to give you reminders not to delay on courses, maybe you should start following the rules before applying for staff.
Neutral

Gonna stay neutral rep-/rep+ because you barely use your mic and you sometimes do delay and you might wanna put some more effort into your admin app sorry man but wish the best for you bro good luck.

tumblr_nnv0638c7q1qdzky1o1_500.gif
Good Vibes -JVilL-Scout God    

WWW.killzonegaming.com  

Ripping daily bongs at 15, Amen

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search