SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Schmaky's Admin Application

✪ Schmaky®

'Hrollo134' wrote:
-1 never talk apart from bong rips, Not respectful, Never active... Maybe it will change if you start talking ingame.

You cant sort out situations with bong rips.....

I always talk in teamspeak n ill change that to in game i am respectful, active everyday and yes i can sort out situations.

:god: :money: :weed:

'deSt' wrote:
✪ Schmaky® wrote:
deSt wrote:
-rep. I've seen you on today and not once have you stopped the abuse going towards lazers way. You've simply just watched and done nothing. You also need 2 admins from the MG server to vouch for you.

i didnt abuse lazers and i play every single day never seen you come on before n yeah i know just gotta edit it forgot to put 1 in
I never said you did? I was simply saying that Conk and Volar were abusing him for an hour straight and yet you didn't tell them to stop once or even make an effort to help him.
but yet you hear the abuse and dont even bother to stop it yourself?

:god: :money: :weed:

'✪ Schmaky®' wrote:
deSt wrote:
✪ Schmaky® wrote:
deSt wrote:
-rep. I've seen you on today and not once have you stopped the abuse going towards lazers way. You've simply just watched and done nothing. You also need 2 admins from the MG server to vouch for you.

i didnt abuse lazers and i play every single day never seen you come on before n yeah i know just gotta edit it forgot to put 1 in
I never said you did? I was simply saying that Conk and Volar were abusing him for an hour straight and yet you didn't tell them to stop once or even make an effort to help him.
I'm not going for admin on Mini Games nor am I a MG admin. I also did DM Conkley telling him to nock it off.

'deSt' wrote:
✪ Schmaky® wrote:
deSt wrote:
✪ Schmaky® wrote:
deSt wrote:

I'm not going for admin on Mini Games nor am I a MG admin. I also did DM Conkley telling him to nock it off.
U simply siad... nock it off...wow, that'lll convice him

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search