SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Admin Application

KAYEX

6 hours ago, GimmeYoFries said:

+1 get admin so you can gift me my 100k back thanks

Stop begging

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

Alright I have been playing Jailbreak/Minigames/H1Z1 with kayex and dude he is just the sickest cunt, I have never really had problems with kayex apart from him being a troll from time to time but everyone is.

I have been waiting a while for this, why you are wondering well because I thought kayex was easily influenced by bad influences. I was wrong kayex is his own person and that's what I love about him. kayex is the type of person that doesn't like to upset people he wants to make everyone happy and I'm pretty sure he would be able to make a community even happier. He would make a great admin and make the mini games community even better. So I'm giving kayex a +rep

Good Luck Kayex !

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just going to start this off by saying, you're pathetic. The way you threat me over team speak is disgraceful. You're immature, a complete cunt and doesn't know boundary's. People who go for admin should be inspiring, responsible and someone who everyone can be around with a positive attitude, you're the complete opposite. you may think its "banter" or what ever but its not. -rep 

There is also no effort put into the application, no personality to it, there are much better people that take this position instead of kayex. -REP 

I understand you might just think "Madeinchina is just a fat ranga and should kill him self" That is your opinion and that just shows how much of a saint you really are.....   

I'm just going to start this off by saying, you're pathetic. The way you threat me over team speak is disgraceful. When you use the term's  "kindness" "Joyful" "

18 hours ago, (UCU) MadeInChina said:

I'm just going to start this off by saying, you're pathetic. The way you threat me over team speak is disgraceful. You're immature, a complete cunt and doesn't know boundary's. People who go for admin should be inspiring, responsible and someone who everyone can be around with a positive attitude, you're the complete opposite. you may think its "banter" or what ever but its not. -rep 

There is also no effort put into the application, no personality to it, there are much better people that take this position instead of kayex. -REP 

I understand you might just think "Madeinchina is just a fat ranga and should kill him self" That is your opinion and that just shows how much of a saint you really are.....   

I'm just going to start this off by saying, you're pathetic. The way you threat me over team speak is disgraceful. When you use the term's  "kindness" "Joyful" "

Ok man thats your opinion never said to you to kill your self... But dont come to my admin app if you cant take your own medicine you have said plenty of thing to me that are worse than what you have said. Treat people the way you wont to be treated. 

Ok, Im not going to argue over this but don't play the victim card. 

"Madeinchina is just a fat ranga and should kill him self"  if you Read it properly it says you "WILL" never said you "DID"  

Edited by (UCU) MadeInChina

12 minutes ago, (UCU) MadeInChina said:

Ok, Im not going to argue over this but don't play the victim card. 

"Madeinchina is just a fat ranga and should kill him self"  if you Read it properly it says you "WILL" never said you "DID"  

Dont put words in my mouth. Why would i think "Madeinchina is just a fat ranga and should kill him self"  thats dumb i dont hope people kill them selves its not some thing to joke about. Bro weve been talking shit to each other for weeks! why now is it a problem you say your shit to me i dont mind i say what i say to you it all seemed like banter till now at least thats what I think sorry if any of the things i said to you hurt you. i didnt mean anything of it.

Well, when you come into the channel and harass me, kick me, trash talk me when i said shit all to you. and constantly say im a ranga, thats when it gets to far. 

im done with this. 

Edited by (UCU) MadeInChina

@(UCU) MadeInChina and @KAYEX please do not argue in thread and please do not spam your thread with thank you comments Kayex 

1dMKuuL.png

peter pan tinkerbell GIF

2IT3MhQ.png

PC SPECS: 
Motherboard: the good one 
Graphics card: the good one 
Power supply: the good one 

Case: the square kind 
Cpu: The square one 
Fans: the cooling kind 

PERIPHERALS: 
Mouse: One with snakes on it 
Keyboard: The old one 
Monitor: CRT one 
mouse pad: Paper

7 minutes ago, (UCU) MadeInChina said:

Well, when you come into the channel and harass me, kick me, trash talk me when i said shit all to you. and constantly say im a ranga, thats when it gets to far. 

im done with this. 

You say it like it was all me i gave magregor and quint3n operator they can kick. How did we harass you. And you did talk "trash" straight away when we say one thing to you tbh you need to be able to handle being talked trash to on the internet.

20 minutes ago, TinkyWinky♥ said:

@(UCU) MadeInChina and @KAYEX please do not argue in thread and please do not spam your thread with thank you comments Kayex 

Active af man #bestadmin

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

Don't know why you would continue to respond..... it was criticism and you clearly couldn't take it. I shared my opinion and you respond trying to defend your self. this inst a ban appeal, its an application. this is the last time i respond, and i don't want you to respond to it. im just telling you. I was not going to respond but you had to continue your defense. Grow up, and take it, don't make it out to be others fault so they can share this blame. 

You kicked me first,  then influenced them to kick me.  

You can delete this comment, im just sharing my opinion.

tbh you need to be able to handle being talked trash to on the internet. - When you say that its kind of fucking pathetic, ever since a photo of me was leaked, i have been constantly, "abused" shit talked constantly over all cyberbully ed. This was mere criticism, and you took it into an argument.  I'm not going to fully blame you, i understand you feel like i'm only blaming you, I'm not this is your application and i'm talking about what you have done towards me. 

1 hour ago, (UCU) MadeInChina said:

Don't know why you would continue to respond..... it was criticism and you clearly couldn't take it. I shared my opinion and you respond trying to defend your self. 

you basically just said that you are aloud to express you're opinion but kayex isn't?

k. 

hypocrite

• Like 2

76561198129673465.png

46 minutes ago, CELLA said:

you basically just said that you are aloud to express you're opinion but kayex isn't?

k. 

hypocrite

well said.

Apdq6Wv.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • My Name is Tito locked this topic