SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Unban Appeal

oliver *OLD*

Im not exactly sure where to post this but a staff member should be able to move this either way.

Okay, so I am here to appeal for an unban. I got banned for a fake dox threat on another player and suspected cheating reported from the same player who does not need to be named or blamed. Here's what happened.

I was casually playing on the scouts server when "John" (idk if the player wants to be stated so it will be known as John) joined the game and started to say I was cheating in somewhat of a sarcastic tone so, I did what I would do, and that is progress what I thought at the time was a meme or just a bit of banter. I then added John and he wanted to voice call with me through steam. So I did. He went on to saying things such as, "dude show me ur aimbot", "haha lol ur actually cheating" and such. You get the idea. So I said I toggled as a joke. John further went on with more hackusations which at the time I honestly thought was out of stupidity or sarcasm. So I continued the joke. Not really thinking of the consequences I went on to further say "oi but dont tell anyone yeah or i will have to dox you" all may I add was in a sarcastic manner and tone toward the server and John at the time. 

Further this all, and I wake up to messages from skyprah, bullee and ty saying things along the lines of "Banned?" and "LOL cheater?" And I was pretty confused, at first I thought it was all some type of joke to get me confused but then I asked and they replied with "You got banned on kzg" so I added Thrasher (the one who banned me) and he told me to do this appeal but originally he didnt even know I was banned, so it is all a bit funny to be honest.

So all I am asking for is an un ban from KZG due to my love for SnK and the community. If any more inquiries are needed add my steam - /id/whyoliver

Thanks, Oliver

'Sirtron' wrote:
This was moved to the right area please fill out the area above.

Thanks, will do.

EDIT:
Added needed information above.

From the sounds of things it looks like there has been a miss understanding between sarcasm and reality. From what I've seen of Oliver on scouts and knifes he's a friendly guy who definitely doesn't cheat. In saying this I wouldn't go around making dox threats or whatever it was if your not close friends. You never know how he might take it.

From oliver's point of view sounds like the classic, text doesn't express tone. But doxxing shouldn't be seen as a joke or even taken as a joke, so i agree being banned here but not permanent for that.

I don't understand what 'suspected cheating' is for a ban reason. Either they are or they aren't, so i'd like to see the evidence the rest of the Evidence besides your own words.

'ioutrankyou' wrote:
From oliver's point of view sounds like the classic, text doesn't express tone. But doxxing shouldn't be seen as a joke or even taken as a joke, so i agree being banned here but not permanent for that.

I don't understand what 'suspected cheating' is for a ban reason. Either they are or they aren't, so i'd like to see the evidence the rest of the Evidence besides your own words.

Yep

As i have seen oliver is a good man theres obviously a miss understanding in this whole thing either way you should of never said anything about doxing someone it is taken serious on the kzg community but i do not think a permanent ban was the right choice i think he should be forgiven and this will be his last warning about doxing thats all i have to say.

tumblr_nnv0638c7q1qdzky1o1_500.gif
Good Vibes -JVilL-Scout God    

WWW.killzonegaming.com  

'ioutrankyou' wrote:

agreed, suspected cheating is a pretty bullshit punishment.....what if they just got lucky or are very skilled - It's like thounds of people calling out pashabiecps 4 hackin and he gets banned 4 SUSPECTECED CHEATING. Its either, they're not hackin or they r.
The dox threat would get u a warning for first time. IDK about this is a permanent ban tbh.

I've heard two sides to this story and i agree that perm ban may not be necessary but ur behaviour appeared violent and threatening. A temp ban as a warning is certainly in order

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

Guys don't worry about the suspected cheats, that is in there so we know the incident. It's there in case the unban appeal came two months later and we forgot about Oliver.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

@buzz it definitely is not plain stupid, if i were to witness a doss threat i would do the exact same in regards to a ban - depending on the tone it was said it may just be a temp but a ban none-the-less.

I've played with oliver previously and all in all he's a generally mature player, now i'm not too sure what's happened in this instance, but i would suggest just shorterning the ban period to possibly 3 days, this way players KNOW that there definitely WILL be consequences with threats such as dox's / doss's.

This ban isn't stupid @Buzz. He was telling people that he hacks which is breaking a rule, secondly he threatened to release personal information which is also against the rules. He also went as far as to show in game his different types of hacks he was using. I'm not saying he hacks or not as I am yet to see the evidence (yes there is a video) but this will get dealt with once the evidence is uploaded.

Oh i didn't really see the whole thing, I'm going off the fake doxx threat which in my eyes seems like 100% sarcasm. But if there is evidence it's a different story

typing to someone, i have your personal information and i will release it if you get me banned is in no way sarcasm. and to top it off he was told how he got the information.

That is just plain stupidity if you think that is sarcasm. you are either serious or just plain dumb to think someone will take that asa joke.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

'Sirtron' wrote:
typing to someone, i have your personal information and i will release it if you get me banned is in no way sarcasm. and to top it off he was told how he got the information.

That is just plain stupidity if you think that is sarcasm. you are either serious or just plain dumb to think someone will take that asa joke.

doesnt mean u can just straight up perma ban me without a warning due to my sense of humor lmao

the boy who cried wolf... oliver doesnt usually cross peoples path negatively but I was disgusted with the threats he made I was not expecting shit coming out from him like that.. joke or no joke if this happened to someone I personally know it would turn ugly beyond the screen and keyboard, I am puzzled with others comments in this thread making this sound like a stupid ban this is beyond the hack accusation and beyond unacceptable.
I removed him from my list because I do not like to keep behind the scene bullies witrh two faces, one smiles and fears me the other does the absolute opposite thats cowardly. let this be an example to anyone takes a mockery out of this to never threaten anyone with anything, gamers in usa got locked up in jail with shit like this you see it on the news every now and then. keep gaming in any game or server friendly.. get salty and troll others in good terms because you're competitive but when you go beyond that you're seen as a coward.

there is further investigation happening as we speak anyway in regards to the actual hack, we will keep you posted.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

'BuLLee' wrote:
the boy who cried wolf... oliver doesnt usually cross peoples path negatively but I was disgusted with the threats he made I was not expecting shit coming out from him like that.. joke or no joke if this happened to someone I personally know it would turn ugly beyond the screen and keyboard, I am puzzled with others comments in this thread making this sound like a stupid ban this is beyond the hack accusation and beyond unacceptable.
I removed him from my list because I do not like to keep behind the scene bullies witrh two faces, one smiles and fears me the other does the absolute opposite thats cowardly. let this be an example to anyone takes a mockery out of this to never threaten anyone with anything, gamers in usa got locked up in jail with shit like this you see it on the news every now and then. keep gaming in any game or server friendly.. get salty and troll others in good terms because you're competitive but when you go beyond that you're seen as a coward.

there is further investigation happening as we speak anyway in regards to the actual hack, we will keep you posted.

i guess there is nothing left to say apart from sorry.
take it seriously or not, it really doesnt matter in the end.
people fuck up all the time.

After waiting for however long, I am yet to see any evidence of anything and will be unbanning @oliver. This all started because Oliver was accused of hacking and then was added on steam and abused for cheating. This is breaking rules.
Approved

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search