SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Ban Appeal For KillZoneCraft

RinnyDrank

Name: ImRinny

Server Banned On: KillZoneCraft

Steam ID (leave blank if already linked to forum):

Steam Profile Link (leave blank if already linked to forum):

Date/Time of Ban: 3/4 Days ago

Banning Admin (if known): Sorrow/ThrasheR

Reason for Ban (if known): Cheating

I was apart of this duping situation cause i got bored of mining and so i remembered a duping glitch and i tryed it and it worked so i used it because mining took ages and building high tec machines that are really good are too so i really do apologies for what i did i really hope i can make it up to you guys. I really want another chance to be let on that server but I can see why if u didnt let me. And to ThrasheR who i am really sorry about who i swore at and i feel like the biggest dick because hes an admin and im stupid and i am
sincerely sorry for what i did and for the people who played on the server because i had really good stuff that would take weeks and weeks to make that stuff i had. i might be dumb and that but it would be great if i got another chance i promise i will never dupe again and swear at another admin im sincerely sorry. 

-rep you ruined the whole server for heaps of people including myself I grinded so hard on that server all for fuck all to be quite honest. also my other point you talked smack about a of the KZG Staff team which is also terrible.

So to conclude I feel like you should still be banned from the KZG-Craft Server and in all honesty I recon you should be banned on all KZG Servers for the fact of Cheating.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

'TitoNZL' wrote:
-rep you ruined the whole server for heaps of people including myself I grinned so hard on that server all for fuck all to be quite honest. also my other point you talked smack about a of the  KZG Staff  team which is also terrible.

So to conclude I feel like you should still be banned from the KZG-Craft Server and in all honesty I recon you should be banned on all KZG Servers for the fact of Cheating.

Srry i can see why i should be banned on killzonecraft but i dont think i should be banned on all kzg servers

well at the end of the day you hacked/cheated on one of our server's didn't you?

while knowing that it was wrong? and your reason was "cause I was bored" like smh.

and lets put it into context of CS:GO if the whole sourcebans were working you would of been banned from all servers wouldn't you?

Due to this I personally think you should be banned on all servers. But that's only my personal opinion.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

and lets put it into context of CS:GO if the whole sourcebans were working you would of been banned from all servers wouldn't you?

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

You havent even bothered apologising to anyone about your actions. Once you were banned you STRAIGHT up talked so much shit to thrasher for no reason. You literally fucked up hundreds of hours of work from individual players. I hope you feel fucking good about yourself for ruining the server and making a reputation of yourself.
-rep

76561198129673465.png

I'm not talking shit Rinny..... but that's your opinion and you're able to speak your opinion.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

+1 Johnny came out this with no punishment. Void got a minor punishment with Minecraft servers but was not fully banned on all of KZG. Rinny, yes you didn't react very well. But I believe you've learnt, and wont do it again. Thanks for putting this appeal up.

-rep
After ruining the whole server for everyone and making us start all over again, you abused me and and had a massive sook over it and started crying. MAYBE if you would have said sorry WITHOUT someone telling you to id of unbanned you, but you abused me also so you will be forever banned.

Denied.
Closed.

giphy (4).gif

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search