SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Admin Application

teaR♡

Current ingame name : teaR♡.

What server are you applying for? : JailBreak.

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:172686062.

Where are you located?: In the exotic lands of SYDNEY.

Do you have an ingame microphone?: Indeed I do have a microphone.

How many hours on CS:GO?: 1,302 hrs on record.

How many hours do you have on the server? (Type /pt in server): 16 hrs 34 minutes and 54 seconds.

Have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for admin on?:Yes I have.

Have you ever donated to the server?: Negative but I have donated to people within the server.

Name at least two people who will vouch for you to be an admin: DeadlyMullet. ♥ VΛ, KnightX, Krizziii, Tito, Georgio, Daniel and Squizzy.

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?: I personally think I will bring Joy to the server and connect with the members of the community also many people wanted me to be Admin. I would be a tremendous addition to the jailbreak staff team. 

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I will bring joyness towards the server and keep the server from spreading out into chaos.I am good at CSGO my highest rank reached was Global Elite, I honestly think I would be an awesome collection towards the community and help anyone in need especially with they would like to chill at times.

What do you think of Killzone Gaming?: Killzone gaming is an amazing community that has awesome features to it and the communities servers are to die for...its just simply...amazing.

Extra (If any) : Glad to be part of the community ~^___^~

+rep, tear seems like a dedicated and willing player in the community. It would benefit the community greatly if he was brought into the staff team.

76561198129673465.png

~ Neutral, I feel as though you can be a bit more mature as well as work on the application a lot more.
On the plus side, you do know the rules decently well.

NksF4lc.png

'Kwala' wrote:
~ Neutral, I feel as though you can be a bit more mature as well as work on the application a lot more.

Everyone has those times but I promise im mostly mature You should come on the server sometimes :(

+rep good guy, would be a good admin,

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/jazzcartier/o-dead-or-alive[/soundcloud]

+rep Has alot of experience on CS:GO and on JB. He would do well as a Admin. Just needs to be on ct more.

giphy.gif.b411e519453f91ba7d87d0ba38a9bdb6.gif

'teaR♡' wrote:
Kwala wrote:

Everyone has those times but I promise im mostly mature You should come on the server sometimes :(

Yeah, I've been busy and have been spending lots of time mostly on Surf as well as SK whenever I have any spare time. Also with the addition of many new Jailbreak admins, I'm not always "needed".
NksF4lc.png

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search