SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Requesting to be at the top

Sorrow

Hey guys, so no introduction is probably needed most of you guys know me.

I would like to propose a request to have my channel at the top of the VIP section in teamspeak and I have a few valid reasons why I should have it there.

Firstly I am a long time player of the KZG community, ranging from early days of jailbreak to late days of minigames, dating back from June of 2016.

I am a long time hard working and serving KZG staff member from my days as jailbreak admin down to (Ex) Senior Admin, and now a Zombie Escape admin awaiting for the server to be made (soon).

I am well known throughout the community and I am sure many will agree with my proposition for this highly responsible position.

I believe I deserve it as I am a nice person, well mannered and can make people laugh. I am fully non abusive towards players (Jebaited) and will always not tolerate bullying.

Looking forward to seeing you guys from the top of my channel!

p.s Not to mention that I have bought V.I.P for probably every girl on the server (Ones that I deem girls that is xD), and have donated towards the community generously.

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

Sorry guys wasn't sure where to put this post so I just put this here! Full serious guys!! Thanks!!

• Downvote 2
As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

-rep President-elect PanthA's channel should be at the top. I will allow it to be second. Thumbs up for nudes.

Edited by panthA
  • Downvote 2

See this is very well said. But i think this is a trap to get new girl players to see ur channel before anyone else. 

Though keeping sorrows channel at the top can make it easier for seniors to supervise his channel and make sure nothing sus is going on.

This is half half. But letting a known predator more visible to the community just isn't right on my watch. It's a no for me. 

I also have some really creepy history with sorrow. from a point where sorrow would try bait me into giving him nudes. 

Edited by SpaceJam2k

sky.png

1 minute ago, SpaceJam2k said:

See this is very well said. But i think this is a trap to get new girl players to see ur channel before anyone else. 

Though keeping sorrows channel at the top can make it easier for seniors to supervise his channel and make sure nothing sus is going on.

This is half half. But letting a known predator more visible to the community just isn't right on my watch. It's a no for me. 

My philosphy in life is, would you rather be a Predator, or an Alien? I'd choose Predator anyday. KAppa

• Downvote 2

A girl joined my channel today, she had no idea what KZG was so I asked her "how did you get this teamspeak ip?" 

She replied "oh, sorrow told me to join"

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif