SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

H1Z1 Ranks

Ec1ipse

So we have being playing h1z1 and grinding a little of it !

Ec1ipse (Plat 3)

Skyprah (Plat 4)

Sirtron (Plat 5)

Thrasher (Gold 1)

Acid (Gold 3)

Space (Silver 4)

Alright post your stats below !

Unless you are better than Ec1ipse

Ec1ipse.png

acid.png

sirtron.png

skyprah.png

thrasher.png

Space.png

Edited by Ec1ipse

Okay, didn't give you permission to post my current rank. Post it when I'm royalty.

P.S Diamond 2 last season.

Edited by Acidbubbl

When eclipse doesn't put you're rank cause its higher than him!

Y0XRedA.png

Edited by Sirtron

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

I don't really understand how the rank system works? If you dont lose points for so losing then wouldnt everyone just keep ranking up and because you get so many points for just surving. It seems I could just stay active and play lots of solos and easily get diamond 1 or am I missing something lol

28 minutes ago, skyprah said:

I don't really understand how the rank system works? If you dont lose points for so losing then wouldnt everyone just keep ranking up and because you get so many points for just surving. It seems I could just stay active and play lots of solos and easily get diamond 1 or am I missing something lol

You only recieve points for a match if that match you just played is one of your top 10 matches.

So say my scoreboard is the file attached. If I come 4th with say 130 000 points, I would only receive a total of 48010 points because my last place win would be removed. ( 130000 - 81990 = 48010)

Summing it up, your total match score is JUST the matches in your top 10 added up, not all the matches you have played. 

h1.png

11 minutes ago, Blackeren said:

You only recieve points for a match if that match you just played is one of your top 10 matches.

So say my scoreboard is the file attached. If I come 4th with say 130 000 points, I would only receive a total of 48010 points because my last place win would be removed. ( 130000 - 81990 = 48010)

Summing it up, your total match score is JUST the matches in your top 10 added up, not all the matches you have played. 

h1.png

Okay thanks. Eez

1 hour ago, skyprah said:

I still find this ranking system so weird. It's so easy to get platinum and even Royalty is pretty easy because all you would need is 10x 1st place finishes :S

I know, the ranks do not devide the good players from the bad... the kills per game do. 

giphy (4).gif

20 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

I know, the ranks do not devide the good players from the bad... the kills per game do. 

Not really. If you have 14 kills and I have 0 kills and it's a 1v1 at the end and I beat you. Then I deserve to win and you got outplayed :)

There should be another 2 ranks inbetween diamond and royalty that you need to get top 10 positions with a larger amount of kills. At the moment you can just drive around in a circle in your car and finish top 10 x 10 times and you're diamond lmao. Kills should be worth more but theyre not so pretty pointless unless you want to get Royalty but in saying that I can finish 1st 10x times with 1 kill each game and call my self Royalty. Literally the worse ranking system in any game. They only do it so kids think they're good and keep playing their game.

Edited by skyprah

The worst guy in Diamond 3 has less points than me and i'm diamond 4? hello?

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

1 hour ago, skyprah said:

Not really. If you have 14 kills and I have 0 kills and it's a 1v1 at the end and I beat you. Then I deserve to win and you got outplayed :)

There should be another 2 ranks inbetween diamond and royalty that you need to get top 10 positions with a larger amount of kills. At the moment you can just drive around in a circle in your car and finish top 10 x 10 times and you're diamond lmao. Kills should be worth more but theyre not so pretty pointless unless you want to get Royalty but in saying that I can finish 1st 10x times with 1 kill each game and call my self Royalty. Literally the worse ranking system in any game. They only do it so kids think they're good and keep playing their game.

Pretty much.... the ranks do not divide the good from the bad, and that needs fixing

giphy (4).gif

• 4 weeks later...