SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

`Juddy.'s Unban Appeal

Juddy *OLD*

Your ingame Name: `Juddy.

Server you were banned / muted on?: Casual Comp

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7043094

Date / Time of Ban: 29/1/2017

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Thrasher

Reason for ban (if known): This is why I am here. I play alot, and I'm not sure why i am actually permabanned. I know only one reason that doesn't deserve getting permabanned was that i was using a soundboard on Teamspeak. I only played a couple of normal sound effects, no earrape around any admins, and I was permabanned in Teamspeak. It led onto all the KZG Servers. Now I cannot play on my favourite community that I have been on for a while now, and I don't even know fully why.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Dear Admins. Do not skip this and skim through! I want you to think if you were me please. I know you have superior power over other users, but I want you to please listen to me. Thank you....

I decided to write to write to you today. Only since this is my only gameserver that has good servers, good uptime, and very pleasing admins. Ever since the start of the 2016-17 Holidays (And a bit before), I've always played here. Number one; It's the only CSGO Australian gaming community that has population for casual competitive and other popular subgames. Number two, I always talk to some of the funniest guys on teamspeak; my mates that I've met. Even though I've made some enemies along the way, I sure as hell had a fun time!

When I hopped onto the Teamspeak 3 Server, I was about to talk to my friend Flex and Spacey, if they wanted to play some Casual Competitive. They were busy, and playing H1Z1. That was fine for me, so I went to a public room. From there I started playing Casual Competitive. A bunch of people came onto my Teamspeak that I kind of knew from past experiences in Teamspeak and said "hey", etc. They showed me this cool soundboard that played through the mic, and they were doing really funny memes, etc. I asked if I could get the DL Link to see if worked for me. I eventually got it and was about to test my new soundboard that I just downloaded from a Teamspeak website, to see if it worked. It didn't work at first, then tweaked it, then finally got it working. I asked if they wanted me to play some music, and they wanted me to, so all was going well. The next day, Spacey and Flexi weren't playing H1Z1, so we played Casual Competitive. See these are my friends, and I started to play some funny sfx, we laughed, they had the soundboard, and we started to play random shit. I up-ed the volume to make ear-rape and we all were cracking up. So this soundboard plugin started to get really popular, so some others had it in one room, we were doing rap-battles and stuff, and having a fun time. I remember going onto an admin H1Z1 channel, and I played the batman transition, as the intro. Thrasher and a couple of admins got pissed off, and i asked why, they said that I was micspamming all the time. They claimed that I "was doing it all the time", but I never really micspammed infront of the admins, only to my friends as a joke, and the people that knew me. I decided to bail out and switched to a different teamspeak channel and stayed there for a while. I was talking to either Cheese or Spacey, and I got Permanently banned.

I was completely shocked, thinking to myself if that was from a personel thing I have done to an admin, or just a general breaking of rules. But I never thought of getting permanently banned from my favourite server I play, literally all weekend and holidays.

So, I'm asking very kindly for a reason, not coming from a biased source like Thrasher. I have never done ANYTHING that has equal right to a permaban. Please face me administrators, I want to know.

Kind Regards,

`Juddy.

You've acted like a dick head on our servers since you've been here. From mic spam to being abusive. You've made absoloutely 0 effort in making my experience or every other player's experience better. We gave you an oppurtunity not to play ear rape and you played ear rape again. I don't think you like or 'love' the servers i just think you're saying it to be unbanned. It's hard for me to believe a word in your appeal when you've broken promises multiple times. 9/10 of your appeal is irrelivant. 

EDIT: After the conversation between me @Ec1ipse @Thrasher @Sirtron and you, you went into Im A Bag's channel and played ear rape lmao. You don't give a fuck about the community or the servers. gl

Edited by Harik

2jz1fkoweayz.png

To be perfectly honest from playing with him on the servers several times, I was shocked to see that he was banned on all servers.

I think being banned on certain servers or permamuted/gagged would be better than getting rid of him completely, since I've never seen him do anything against the rules.

But since I was not there when he did the things that got him banned, I'll be honest that I don't know the severity of it.

Edited by drugz
  • Like 1
76561198094955365.png

4 hours ago, Juddy said:

Then what's the reason Thrasher, is it permabannable?

4 hours ago, Juddy said:

And can I get a second chance? I'll do anything, I love these servers!

Hmmm, is it permabannable? Yes, Thrasher/Skyprah can perm ban basically anyone.

You want a second chance? You have had more than a second chance... Skyprah told you lots of times to stop using your shit on the servers and stop talking about it but you didn't listen therefore he called you a "Fucking Idiot, Enjoy getting vacced". But you were like "I'm not gonna get vacced" so you just kept doing it. (You also said you were leaving the community)

I don't think you should be unbanned, you were always coursing trouble on teamspeak and being stupid ingame. -rep

Edited by Ec1ipse

From memory, didn't you get banned because you had tec9 scripts lmao, and then you admitted that you had them but only use them in comp, but when you are on the killzone servers you "turn them off" which is highly unlikely you just said that because you got caught lmao. anyway gl

40 minutes ago, Alpha *OLD* said:

From memory, didn't you get banned because you had tec9 scripts lmao, and then you admitted that you had them but only use them in comp, but when you are on the killzone servers you "turn them off" which is highly unlikely you just said that because you got caught lmao. anyway gl

His steam id hasn't been banned before. Make sure you check the bans list before saying this stuff.

2jz1fkoweayz.png

If I do recall myself, you literally asked to be banned? So um? Not sure why your posting a unban appeal if you ASKED to be banned.

Can't he atleastttttttttt get a perm ban on ts? because i always see Juddy playing on casual comp and it's like one of his favorite servers. 

What he's done was on ts. why the fuck is he banned on the servers too. He's never abusive or anything on our servers, I'm not saying this because were good friends but because i know how Juddy acts in casual comp and it's completely fine. Idk if you even bothered to watch him on our servers but he's always nice and barely uses his mic. This should never of resulted in a server ban because he got banned on ts that's ridiculous .  Please unban him on the servers atleast. 

I ask if he can atleast be permmed on ts, not on our servers.. 

Edited by SpaceJam2k

sky.png

Just because he has freinds and the casual comp is his favourite server doesn't mean he gets a free pass. Juddy always been a fuck wit, wether it's on minigames or casual comp. TS is one of our servers and if you're perm banned from there for being a cuck than expect to be banned from the servers as well.

Edited by Harik

2jz1fkoweayz.png

• 1 month later...
  • sm! locked this topic