SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Stacy's Mom's Unban Appeal

Stacy's Mom

Your ingame Name: Stacy's Mom

Server you were banned / muted on?: Jailbreak

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:196680583

Date / Time of Ban: 04/02/2017 8pm

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Harik

Reason for ban (if known): "wall hacking"

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Well first of all i dont wall hack. Secondly why the fuck would i hack in Jailbreak. Thirdly if it even looked remotly close to wall hacks it was a lucky shot, i know for a fact that if i was walling there would be more than 1 piece of evidence so until you can provide me with more than 1 shot how about u stop abusing your power based on 1 source and 1 piece of "solid evidence"

I know myself that I've been sus of you for a while. I've never been able to get sufficient evidence but here it is. It doesn't matter if it's jailbreak or if it's competitive. You're a cheater.

Edited by Harik

2jz1fkoweayz.png

I watched this lots of times, i thought u weren't hacking and then i went frame by frame.

He peaked his foot but you didn't see that and you were tracing him though the wall.

I have seen lucky shots before but this isn't lucky, this is some Walls.

-rep

Edited by Ec1ipse
  • Downvote 1

I would like to see more than 10 seconds of ur "15 minute video". He also flicked and killed him which is pretty lucky, Everytime i warden i also go for them sick wall bangs.

• Like 2

As I've already explained to Stacy through pm, I use shadow play. I wasn't specing him the whole time which is why I needed to edit the footage down. I'm not gonna make Senior Managment sit there and watch a 10-minute long video of random Jailbreak bullshit.

Edited by Harik
  • Downvote 1

2jz1fkoweayz.png

Ok. SO from looking at the tape I can say safely that this is not 100% ban worthy. The clip shows that he is taking random shots at the wall, but you can tell that the T had peeked before. If someone peeks like this, I aswell start free shooting at the wall after they cover for peek. There is no clear placement over the player. This in my books is Lucky

Edited by Diesey
QVoTMQX.jpg
VIP|Jailbreak|Minigames|http://steamcommunity.com/id/diesey/

Alright fair enough, Althought he look at his first bullet shot. Watch it very carefully! 

Then watch were he aims again. In the same spot! He clearly ran into it. He slowly flicked towards to roughly were the button is to open armoury door, watch it smoothly and then frame by frame to where he shot first time then second.

A ban based off something that happened in one map? It's a common wallbang spot when you know someone is in the gun room on that map. I have a shit ton of lucky shots on all different maps using wall bang/pre fire spots, this is unjust if you're banning him just on this occasion where is your other proof of him hacking? I play comps, casuals and community servers with Stacy, and all I have seen is that he is good at no scoping, which only leads to blue tack. From what I have seen, no one else has ever assumed he was hacking while playing on jailbreak or any other gamemode/server. 

From what I see, you are banning him based from one assumption/shot. I believe he is a valued member of the community, as he has brought several other members to the jb server, and continues to. 

Guest Stacy's Mom

Harik i just had a bright idea, give us the clip leading up to the "solid evidence" so we can see my walls in play, and then when u realise im not walling for the past 10 minutes, watch me stand still for 2 minutes, turn on my walls in the middle of a gun fight for ONE KILL, then watch me minimise and turn them off. Oh wait, that didnt happen, opps my bad.

What surprises me about this video, when you missed your 1st shot and went for the 2nd shot, i slowed down the video to 0.25 and from that point it doesn't look like you flicked for the kill you just shot and happen to get him. Now in that conclusion it could of been aim assistance like a aimbot with a set FOV to get a shot like that without flicking, or could of been lucky. @Harik @Ec1ipse

Apdq6Wv.png

ok., so you're basing an entire ban of one clip that may or may not be him hacking. As you can see when stacy unscopes, there are multiple T's around the armoury which indicates that he would know there are people in there and plus, the T that was killed, had been shooting aswell. 

So, it is now established that stacy knows someone is in armoury, therefore why not spam shots through the walls as it is known that most walls are bangable. There was no trace what so ever. Also stacy was shooting close to the door as he knew someone was close to the door.

If you are basing a ban off just that one piece of evidence then all the people that get wallbangs in SK should be banned.

If stacy doesn't get unbanned u may as well ban half the server for getting wallbangs / prefiring spots and hitting them. If ur banning a player of the community of a 10 second clip. As a moderator on AU-GN I truly believe that this is not a bannable offense espcially not perma, If I saw this on any of AU-GN i simply would of watched Stacy more carefully and recording him everytime i died to make sure I had full edvince of him hacking. Judging by only having 10 seconds of footage and perma banning him for what u think could be "walls" is just sad. Im not having a go at the admins that mainly play on JB. I really like Sting and Ec1ipse. Harik is also a nice lad but doesn't really want to have "Fun" alot of the time. But lately I have seen the admins being aggresive and muting/gaging and banning for not much reasoning. One of my good mates good mute multiple times for saying "Nigga". Yes u admins would say its a muteable offense. But before u think all of that, Beats has a "Nazi/Jew day" where he asked everyone if they are a jew or nazi, if they were jew they went into the "Kitchen" and nazi went into living room. Afer the jews had to "Button Freeze" and then beats gave himself a molly and burnt them, this is a massive rasict act and he doesnt get ban/mute/gag/demoted. This I find sad. The sad thing is i like alot of the admins at KZG and have a good time with alot of them but for them to do this is just outrageous and sad, you admins should be ashamed about this and it shouldnt be tolerated.

1 minute ago, Sting said:

What surprises me about this video, when you missed your 1st shot and went for the 2nd shot, i slowed down the video to 0.25 and from that point it doesn't look like you flicked for the kill you just shot and happen to get him. Now in that conclusion it could of been aim assistance like a aimbot with a set FOV to get a shot like that without flicking, or could of been lucky. @Harik @Ec1ipse

Taking two shots sounds sus, but really isnt Yes this clip can put questionable ideas in your mind but its not sufficient. IMO taking 2 shots is not abnormal. If this is the only video I think it is a too close to call to be ban worthy (If this is the only video,).

QVoTMQX.jpg
VIP|Jailbreak|Minigames|http://steamcommunity.com/id/diesey/

That 10second video is useless, i do that about 1-2times a map on scoutzknivez. It's even mentioned that his foot is showing. You need more evidence than this shaky clip. I would love to watch the whole video/demo you have, or any other videos/demo you have.

this allegation is like Dan M accusing pros of cheating, he slows down clips where it makes it look "sus" but in reality they just happen to land on the right pixel. 

I consulted a member of Senior Managment and asked what I was to do. I was told to ban the player when I had the opputurtunity and if he made a ban appeal to submit the evidence. I was given approval to ban the player. As i've said previously, I'm not going to make Senior Managment+ watch at 10 minute long video where I'm specing the player for 15 seconds of it. I completely understand where all of you are coming from but you need to understand it from my point of view. The clip provided is extremely sus and I thought it was ban worthy

In real time you can't even see the players foot as the door closes.  

Edited by Harik
  • Downvote 1

2jz1fkoweayz.png

its not "extremely sus", if you want i can record all my wallbangs i hit in jb and SK.

and also, a 15 second clip of a wallbang is not sufficient enough for a ban.

8 minutes ago, Harik said:

I consulted a member of Senior Managment and asked what I was to do. I was told to ban the player when I had the opputurtunity and if he made a ban appeal to submit the evidence. I was given approval to ban the player. As i've said previously, I'm not going to make Senior Managment+ watch at 10 minute long video where I'm specing the player for 15 seconds of it. I completely understand where all of you are coming from but you need to understand it from my point of view. The clip provided is extremely sus and I thought it was ban worthy

In real time you can't even see the players foot as the door closes.  

15 seconds is no where near enough evidence (for example people in competitive if they get overwatched they r examined even after 5 dodgy flicks.) dont even put it down to a temp just fully unban please.  Try and get more clips of him hacking next time u acuse

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, BlackHammer said:

If stacy doesn't get unbanned u may as well ban half the server for getting wallbangs / prefiring spots and hitting them. If ur banning a player of the community of a 10 second clip. As a moderator on AU-GN I truly believe that this is not a bannable offense espcially not perma, If I saw this on any of AU-GN i simply would of watched Stacy more carefully and recording him everytime i died to make sure I had full edvince of him hacking. Judging by only having 10 seconds of footage and perma banning him for what u think could be "walls" is just sad. Im not having a go at the admins that mainly play on JB. I really like Sting and Ec1ipse. Harik is also a nice lad but doesn't really want to have "Fun" alot of the time. But lately I have seen the admins being aggresive and muting/gaging and banning for not much reasoning. One of my good mates good mute multiple times for saying "Nigga". Yes u admins would say its a muteable offense. But before u think all of that, Beats has a "Nazi/Jew day" where he asked everyone if they are a jew or nazi, if they were jew they went into the "Kitchen" and nazi went into living room. Afer the jews had to "Button Freeze" and then beats gave himself a molly and burnt them, this is a massive rasict act and he doesnt get ban/mute/gag/demoted. This I find sad. The sad thing is i like alot of the admins at KZG and have a good time with alot of them but for them to do this is just outrageous and sad, you admins should be ashamed about this and it shouldnt be tolerated.

fuck yeah agree with this completely. lots of people have gotten lucky shots/wallbangs and this is definitely not enough evidence. once the demo system a couple of admins have been talking about has been implemented we can be sure that stacy's mum is hacking but until then this is nowhere enough evidence unless someone gets more.

• Like 1

hi im zazer and i dont play csgo anymore

My  CS:GO Stats                                                                    My Jailbreak Stats

graphic.png 35292_1002.png

My ScoutsandKnivez Stats                                                              My Steam Stats

26464_601.png 76561198264631993.png

So harik ur saying that one person from "Senior Managment" is enough to perma ban someone. This is sad there should at least be more than half of the "Senior Managment" voting yes for the ban then along with the other staff members like diesey/sting etc. Also if ur saying in "real time" u cant see his feet well also in real time u can tell he shot his 2nd is same spot as 1st.

41 minutes ago, BlackHammer said:

Black, have you read the rules? Yes you most probs have "No racial or religious slurs"

Nazi/Jew Day is a day and you are allowed to do whatever you have to do in that day, same goes for joke day.

But when you or someone else says "Nigga" in chat you want us to not do anything? well, unlucky buddy, we have too If it was up to me you would be muted for at least an hour. Someone on Minigames was Perma Silenced for Saying "Nigga" 7 times. So what's the difference between Minigames admins and Jailbreak admins we are nicer because we have a younger community on Jailbreak, but when you guys are saying "Nigga" I personally think you should get the same Punishment.

@Harik is not nazi ahaha, he is doing his job. If you want to meet a Nazi then say "Nigga" when @Thrasher on and you will most prob get a long as fuck mute.

If you want to say an admins shit then take it up with someone Higher don't bitch on the forums, Harik is only doing his job and making Jailbreak clean.

If you and harik were to swap roles for a day, i could problay say you will fail. You have no idea what it means to be a Jailbreak Admin so stop giving admins shit and being stupid.

Edited by Ec1ipse

• Sirtron locked, unlocked and locked this topic