SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Stacy's Mom's Unban Appeal

Stacy's Mom

Don't tell me that I'm doing my job wrong when you yourself have absoloutely 0 clue how to admin a Jailbreak server. I stopped playing regularly because I had to deal with fuck wits and bitches every day and 90% of the time I was the only admin on the server. I'm done with the constant fucking bitching. Black hammer, dont be a fucking moron. You know absoloutely fucking nothing about being an admin and the work it takes. Don't come here and try to roast me. 

KZG has a staff structure unlike some other not so well known community servers. Each senior managment member regulates a server. I contacted the person who regulated Jailbreak and asked what I should do. Don't comment on shit that you have 0 clue on at all. Thanks

Edited by Harik
  • Downvote 3

2jz1fkoweayz.png

Just to let u know Ec1ipse I have actually been admin are multiple jailbreak servers as well as other games admin wise, so dont talk about me and taking up a staff postion and saying that I would "Fail" like i also said in my post that I'm not having a go at you admins. But to burn jews on a server is just like the worst racial act you could do. I would rather hear someone yell "Nigga" at the top of their lungs multiple times then see that. And also yes i do know what it means to be a jailbreak admin. So dont have a go at me on the forums either.

Also Harik Im not trying to roast you on the forums im expressing my ideas of what I think and probably alot of others might think. 

Edited by BlackHammer
  • Like 1

Well this looks like a misunderstanding that has blown up to an unacceptable level. I can view perspectives from both sides of the argument and quite simply you both have valid reasons. @Harik was simply doing his job, no need to act so harshly towards him. If you weren't hacking, that is fine and it will be sorted out but once unbanned, you've still disrespected KZG admins which is punishable on its own. Before making such a complaint, learn your place and some manners. I also understand that @Harik possibly went overboard with his most recent response too. Bottom line is; calm down, this is simply a misunderstanding. 

Edited by ✪ mEdZ

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

19 minutes ago, BlackHammer said:

Just to let u know Ec1ipse I have actually been admin are multiple jailbreak servers as well as other games admin wise, so dont talk about me and taking up a staff postion and saying that I would "Fail" like i also said in my post that I'm not having a go at you admins. But to burn jews on a server is just like the worst racial act you could do. I would rather hear someone yell "Nigga" at the top of their lungs multiple times then see that. And also yes i do know what it means to be a jailbreak admin. So dont have a go at me on the forums either.

Also Harik Im not trying to roast you on the forums im expressing my ideas of what I think and probably alot of others might think. 

lol how did you get admin with that grammar?

also, its not one clip. Its LOTS of suspicion of that player alone. 

76561198129673465.png

Guest Stacy's Mom
30 minutes ago, CELLA said:

lol how did you get admin with that grammar?

also, its not one clip. Its LOTS of suspicion of that player alone. 

dont give me that shit bro, not once have i been accused of hacking ever up until now and who are you to decide that ive been under suspicion?

• Like 1

From my experience, theres no way stacy is hacking or doing some sort of bullshit like that. That was honestly a very lucky shot! You can tell his just shooting through the wall. As you saw the video, sting exposed himself out and that basically wanted stacy to shoot through the wall. Sting also showed his foot in the footage, making stacy want to "shoot throught the wall".

Too be honest KZG is a big as community and to get one person perma banned because of a shot like that I honestly think you need more evidences than just a simple shot like that.

Btw dont just ban someone JUST because they hit a shot like that!

Lad

• Like 1

Guest roger federer

Stacey you are hacking mate get over yourself,

I don't know what hack buts its some shit p2c 

Stop cheating in a video game 

~Roger Federer 

• Downvote 2

5 minutes ago, Guest roger federer said:

Stacey you are hacking mate get over yourself,

I don't know what hack buts its some shit p2c 

Stop cheating in a video game 

~Roger Federer 

mate get more evidence then talk cuz thats not good enough.

at least he's not the one that massed free killed fag

Edited by Lad
  • Like 1

Guest roger federer
1 minute ago, Lad said:

mate get more evidence then talk cuz thats not good enough.

at least he's not the one that massed free killed fag

Mate, I know what cheats looks like, next time tell stacey to learn the meaning on legit cheating. probs using a 30 fov aimbot 4 speed with through walls on or some shitty bspotted vischeck which fucked him over

• Downvote 2

5 minutes ago, Guest roger federer said:

Mate, I know what cheats looks like, next time tell stacey to learn the meaning on legit cheating. probs using a 30 fov aimbot 4 speed with through walls on or some shitty bspotted vischeck which fucked him over

mate, i wouldnt be talking if you disobey rules. get it right "MATE" 

i wonder why YOU know so much 

Edited by Lad
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Ec1ipse said:

Black, have you read the rules? Yes you most probs have "No racial or religious slurs"

Nazi/Jew Day is a day and you are allowed to do whatever you have to do in that day, same goes for joke day.

But when you or someone else says "Nigga" in chat you want us to not do anything? well, unlucky buddy, we have too If it was up to me you would be muted for at least an hour. Someone on Minigames was Perma Silenced for Saying "Nigga" 7 times. So what's the difference between Minigames admins and Jailbreak admins we are nicer because we have a younger community on Jailbreak, but when you guys are saying "Nigga" I personally think you should get the same Punishment.

@Harik is not nazi ahaha, he is doing his job. If you want to meet a Nazi then say "Nigga" when @Thrasher on and you will most prob get a long as fuck mute.

If you want to say an admins shit then take it up with someone Higher don't bitch on the forums, Harik is only doing his job and making Jailbreak clean.

If you and harik were to swap roles for a day, i could problay say you will fail. You have no idea what it means to be a Jailbreak Admin so stop giving admins shit and being stupid.

Well said

• Downvote 1

Да, тоа ебан

Considering the fact that even valve provides the player with OVER 10 reports and 5 or more scenes of their hacks clearly in play before they get banned, yet im being banned from 1 report and a lucky shot through a wall which the player ran into. However im still banned at this point, how long does it take to see that the "proof", is a goof.

Guest roger federer
11 minutes ago, Stacy's Mom said:

Considering the fact that even valve provides the player with OVER 10 reports and 5 or more scenes of their hacks clearly in play before they get banned, yet im being banned from 1 report and a lucky shot through a wall which the player ran into. However im still banned at this point, how long does it take to see that the "proof", is a goof.

Where does it say 5 or more scenes are you retarded? You are cheating got over yourself. Go toggle off and get a proper vischeck next time. Also overwatch is flawed, there is reason why there are so many rage hackers out there.

• Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, Guest roger federer said:

Where does it say 5 or more scenes are you retarded? You are cheating got over yourself. Go toggle off and get a proper vischeck next time. Also overwatch is flawed, there is reason why there are so many rage hackers out there.

Roger you do realise that if everybody got banned for landing a shot through the wall there wouldnt be a community, i can garentee that you too would be banned, i knew he was there, i dont wall. He ran into the bullet, I dont aim hack. Telling me to "got over" myself? fuck off kid you know nothing about me dont blind accuse me off being a filthy cheater when you know nothing about me.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Guest roger federer said:

you seem to know alot about hacks bro, sorry i wouldnt know a thing about "legit cheating" or and other cheating for that matter, last time i cheated was playing age of empires

• Like 3

Guest K i b i t z

Can't get into my account right now, but I really think there needs to be more evidence. Think of it this way. If he wasn't hacking, he just got perma-banned for no reason. If he was hacking, either this experience will scare him out of doing it again, or he will start hacking again. If he starts acting suspicious again, or if you get more evidence, you can ban him. As for now, unban him and see how he goes. Me and Stacy don't always get along but in no way does he deserve a ban. Bans should be undoubtedly clear, not debated on forums.

Kibitz. 

I went on the teamspeak with Harik and one of the other admins can't remember who it was. I explained the kill to Harik second by second, thoroughly explaining that he knew someone was in gunroom because the door was closing. That door automatically closes after a certain number of seconds so he knew someone opened that door moments prior. Because the door was closed it is unnecessary to aim at the the door as the door will have to open before the person in gunroom can peek at you. So Stacy was doing the right thing strategically by taking shots at the wall closed to the door as someone is likely to be there. After explaining this very clearly to the admins some senior admin called thrasher came in and refused to speak to me for a lengthy amount of time before being told that he was there to just listen. The younger sounding admin said to me "I was likely to cum in my pants if I were to hear him speak" when he did speak I fucking lost my shit lmao, guy sounded like he had throat cancer, turns out the kid actually uses a voice changer. Idk why you would feel the need to use a voice changer but then you wonder why I can't take him seriously. I got banned from both the teamspeak and Jailbreak for making fun of him, fair enough.

13 minutes ago, emusic said:

I went on the teamspeak with Harik and one of the other admins can't remember who it was. I explained the kill to Harik second by second, thoroughly explaining that he knew someone was in gunroom because the door was closing. That door automatically closes after a certain number of seconds so he knew someone opened that door moments prior. Because the door was closed it is unnecessary to aim at the the door as the door will have to open before the person in gunroom can peek at you. So Stacy was doing the right thing strategically by taking shots at the wall closed to the door as someone is likely to be there. After explaining this very clearly to the admins some senior admin called thrasher came in and refused to speak to me for a lengthy amount of time before being told that he was there to just listen. The younger sounding admin said to me "I was likely to cum in my pants if I were to hear him speak" when he did speak I fucking lost my shit lmao, guy sounded like he had throat cancer, turns out the kid actually uses a voice changer. Idk why you would feel the need to use a voice changer but then you wonder why I can't take him seriously. I got banned from both the teamspeak and Jailbreak for making fun of him, fair enough.

You were warned in the channel not to talk shit, then you talked shit lol. You're just another toxic player. Wake up to yourself you fucking moron

Edited by Harik

2jz1fkoweayz.png

3 minutes ago, Harik said:

You were warned in the channel not to talk shit, then you talked shit lol. You're just another toxic source player. You are a dick head on Jailbreak all the time. Wake up to yourself you fucking idiot

"toxic source player", says the guy banning people without any where near enough evidence.

Just now, emusic said:

"toxic source player", says the guy banning people without any where near enough evidence.

15 hours ago, Harik said:

I contacted the Senior Managment member who regulates Jailbreak and asked what I should do. Respons was to ban him and if he made a ban appeal than i was to post the video.

2jz1fkoweayz.png

• Sirtron locked and unlocked this topic

Accepted

You are free to play on our servers again. it may or may not have been a lucky shot just remember people will be watching. 

Edited by Sirtron

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

• Sirtron locked this topic