SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Aim (1v1 and Casual Comp)] ✪ jämës ツ's Admin Application

✪ jämës ツ

Server you're Applying for?: Aim (1v1 and Casual Comp)

Steam Account Name: ✪ jämës ツ

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:134457956

Description of Yourself: Hi, my name is James, i am 15 years of age and i love playing video games such as csgo, i dont only play video games i play sports such as cricket and soccer. I mainly play csgo kzg servers mainly when i am playing csgo. I am passionate about getting outside and socializing with others. I love making new friends as that makes me grow as a person! I am also hoping to get a spot in the KZG aim 1v1 server!

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 15:40:29 hours

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: Im normally found playing from 5 Pm AEST (brisbane) to about 7 but that varies on some

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: None that i know of sadly :(

Players vouching your application?: Moana, Simon, biasteramo, cowpig 50, the list continues

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I think that i know the rules well and will do the correct things when necessary, i know how current admins deal with things which shows i know how it works because im very familiar with the rules and how to solve and deal with things.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I am kind, friendly and will do the right and correct things when necessary. i will make sure the server is at best behavior and is top of the range!

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

apply for one server at a time, put more effort in the app, be more active in forums, show your self more in the server I see you once every 3 days there recently (comp).

Edited by BuLLee

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

• Sirtron locked this topic