SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Aim (1v1 and Casual Comp)] Volken or Jester 's Moderator Application

gamble

Server you're Applying for?: Aim (1v1 and Casual Comp)

Steam Account Name: Volken or Jester

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:50405783

Description of Yourself: I describe myself as very friendly and calm but if things get very out of hand I can be a little aggressive, I can be shy at times but usually get over it pretty quick

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 3 days 01:46:05 hours (NOTE: I JOINED THE FORUMS ON THE 30TH OF JANUARY AND CURRENTLY IT IS 19TH OF FEB SO PLEASE DONT BE MAD THAT I APPLIED EARLY)

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: I usually play between 4PM - 11PM but sometimes have things to do which interfere with times

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: I personally don't see many staff on the 1v1 or Casual Competitive servers but I will be joining the TeamSpeak more often to chat with staff and players!

Players vouching your application?: Honestly when I talk and play with people on my team I usually get along really well with them but I don't bother add them

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I think I deserve a spot as a staff member because I have experience from a Garry's Mod server which I was Moderator on for about 5 months before it was shut down. I have spent lots of my time on these servers and I think I'm prepared to take on the role of Moderator. I have been on a server with someone mic spamming and no staff were on to help, that's where I would like to step in and help!

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I focus when I'm doing my job, I am confident that if I get this role I will help many people that are having troubles. I have been a leader within real life and In-Game and always willing to do things when ordered

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

AdoredComplexBee-max-1mb.gif

• Sirtron locked this topic