SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

KIWI DJ's Unmute Appeal

KIWI

Your ingame Name: KIWI DJ

Server you were banned / muted on?: Easy Surf

Your Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198309992048/

Date / Time of Ban: 13/6/2002

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Delroy

Reason for ban (if known): falsely muted for no fucking reason

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: because all i said was ive heard shit about him i was never talking shit to him i said ive heard shit. and he said he has video proof he can show u it. when i was talking to him i was telling him ive heard shit and that he falsely muted gagged and BANNED my friend just for saying the word nigga. and if u watch the video i clearly didnt say anything bad to him. after he muted me i started talking shit to him for false muting me and this was a Perm mute btw and i only started talking shit AFTER he muted me . then after i said he doesnt deserve staff he gags me. oh and that was PERM to. so yea either take his staff away from him for false acusing players or just unmute and ungag me. and im even vip i donated to the server like wtf why would i talk shit if it wasnt for a good reason. and i dont want delroy to answer this cause he will just try and defend himself so i some 1 else answer plz. <3

I'm not voicing an opinion on this situation but I'll just say that it is imperative you speak with more respect. Admins are humans too and if you're saying things like "take away his admin" and blatantly disrespecting him the way you have:

1. Seniors are less likely to take pity and,

2. I don't blame Delroy for wanting to mute you.

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

Ok, just a couple of things before I give my opinion on if or not you should be ungag/unmuted. 

1. Please do not be afraid do use capital letters, correct punctuation and do not use swear words in you appeal as it makes you look extremely arrogant. Also please use the correct date of when you were muted / gagged. Waiting 15 years to make an appeal seems abit extreme.

2. Please do not always blame the admin for everything, clearly you had to have done something to get delroy's attention in muting and gagging you.

3. Just because you're VIP does not mean you get special treatment when being punished. Yes donating to the server helps it extremely and keeps it going. BUT just because you have the VIP tag does not mean you get less of a punishment.

Due to you behavior in the post that you made I believe that you shouldn't be ungagged or unmuted but it is up to senior management.
Good Luck Anyway
Squizzy

giphy.gif.b411e519453f91ba7d87d0ba38a9bdb6.gif

yea i know having V.I.P. isn't gonna help and i know i got the date wrong i was really mad at the time. and sorry for swearing, like i said i was mad at the time. to my understanding the only reason delroy muted/gagged me, was because i said someone didn't like him or he did something bad. i really didn't mean harm to him i wasn't trying to be a dick. but i guess the way i talk and sound makes it sound like that. like ask any 1 on easy surf they will agree that i always sound like a dick. i don't really think delroy is a bad admin it was just what he did at that time mad me really mad because i thought it was unfair. but as you are saying and the more i think about it i kinda do see where he is coming from but from what i heard about him i didn't really think he would be a nice guy that's all. I don't intend to be mean to him or make him mad. I guess i just got stuck in the moment. <3<3<3

Guest Barchyyy

I personally have had to mute KIWI DJ a few times now, and have been told of his previous mutes/gags and how he wears them like a badge of honor because "It's funny to be muted". I had gagged him for 24 hours yesterday and the first thing i see him doing when his gag is expired is trash talking other players for having VIP. 

The original reason I have had issues with him is because i was wearing the VIP tag and asked him to stop mic spamming a couple days ago. He came back with abuse, and was openly abusing the fact that i was "just a VIP" and "I pay to surf". If he has purchased VIP he had a quick change of heart about how he views donating.

After trying to deal with him for a while he was muted and immediately he spammed the chat with abuse, which earned him a gag.

KIWI DJ has no respect for other players let alone admins; In my opinion his perm mute/gag should stay.

Cheers

Barchyyy

(I was locked out of my account from putting in my pw wrong, can prove its me if necessary)

uhhhh barchyy i bought vip later in the day i havnt even had vip for 24 hours so idk what ur talking about. and i do respect people and admins its jsut some people cant dont like my sence of humer when alot of other people do nearly everyone does when i was muted for that day i wasnt even mic spamming i was clearly talking to people and u muted me cause u said my mic was echoing and i said i would try and fix it but you kept talking over me thats why i started talking shit cause u wouldnt let me talk. and i never said you pay to surf idc who donates and who doesnt i only donated cause i like playing on kzg. its not my fault some people dont like me for who i am they either have the choice to deal with it or just block comunications. i dont really care what people say about this whole thing i'm honestly sick of it now that your saying all of this cause none of its true. and the part where u said i "abused you" is not true cause it wasnt just me saying stuff about it. there were 2 others kids saying your vip and u cant mute anyone cause vip doesnt have the perms to. yet you just mute me for saying none of that i never said u cant do anything it was another kid so idk where your getting all this info from bud

and another thing.

when delroy muted me. this awesome guy called supreme nigga. he was telling delroy how i wasnt saying anything bad to him and i just said i heard shit about him. then delroy just says keep talking and ill put a gag on you to. now thats clearly not fair for just backing me up like damn. he was just telling delroy facts and only said like 5 words.

You seem like a prick. 

15 hours ago, KIWI DJ said:

i started talking shit to him for false muting me and this was a Perm mute btw and i only started talking shit AFTER he muted me . then after i said he doesnt deserve staff he gags me

Shit talking staff doesn't go well bud.

7 minutes ago, KIWI DJ said:

he was telling delroy how i wasnt saying anything bad to him and i just said i heard shit about him. then delroy just says keep talking and ill put a gag on you to. now thats clearly not fair for just backing me up like damn. he was just telling delroy facts and only said like 5 words.

Maybe barchy doesn't want to deal with you're shit anymore and would rather close the drama up.

It's alright. You think that you have the privilege  to talk shit to anyone. 

I dont know you but fuck you.

76561198129673465.png

i dont think i have the privilege to talk shit to any1 i only really talk shit when i get mad and him doing that got me triggered. i didnt really mean much by it i just have bad anger problems and cant control my temper. i mean i was playing with him last night he seems chill i just want this to be over ay. i mean if i have to ill talk to him myself and apologise myself cause i love KZG i dont wonna be muted this whole time like daym.

Just reading all this sorta makes me laugh..

You want to be unmuted but you shit talked an Admin, lol

I'm also quite sure @Delroy wouldn't falsely mute someone.

Honestly, I think your perm mute and gag should stay, If Barchy says you're disrespectful to other players and staff members then I'm gonna believe him, but I would like to hear what @Delroy has to say.

If you do magically get unmuted/ungagged then next time don't be disrespectful to Staff/Players.

Who do you think you are judging people for buying VIP? They have money to buy it and they enjoy the server enough to want to buy it like come on man it just shows how jealous you are.

im never  disrespectful  to staff or people its just the way i talk and the way i have fun i admit i do sound like a dick alot

and im not jealous cause i bought vip yesterday 

and like even tho im muted and gagged like im still having fun people are still nice to me and helping me surf and im nice back. like im not always a dick its just my sence of humor and i didnt mean to be a dick to batchy im not  disrespectful  him at all i havnt  disrespectful any staff before, like i said its just the way i talk.

i mean look at me plying now like people are nice to me so im nice to them im having alot of fun playing with these guys.

i mean even tho im gagged and muted im still gonna play KZG like its not changing anything i just cant talk to any one when they try and talk to me.

and ec1ipse i dont judge people for spending there money on anything like the first thing i asked was how much is vip cause i didnt know but then shit broke loose and i started trying to act cool and shit talk. 

like its just the way i am idk what else i can do.

and i never said he ever false muted any one thats just what i heard and i was telling him what i heard but then he muted me for trying to talk to him but who cares now like it was 3 days ago like who gives af.

I don't really have much to say. He kind of said it all himself. 

I want to be clear with my action here. This player was being extremely foul mouthed toward me, I was tolerating it, to a degree where I was discussing with him whether or not he knows what he's doing will get him muted. He explained that he doesn't mind getting muted which in turn lead to a discussion of how muting him wouldn't really inconvenience him, rather delay how long he can continue being extremely disrespectful and disgustingly misbehaving. So I explained, before I went through with it, that I will permanently mute him and he will have to appeal his ban as a reality check. Consider it soul seeking. 

Your decision to come onto the forum and turn your appeal into an attack I think was a mistake. It only shows for what I banned you for. Reading between the lines, people could figure out what I banned you for. That's why I feel like my input isn't necessary.

If you were to 'appeal' your ban, acknowledging you have anger issues, and you show remorse for the things you said without thinking, or having a prejudice against me before I even got to introduce myself I feel like we could continue on the server on the right foot. 

Full disclosure, I feel like it's unanimous that "Oi Delroy, I heard you're a bit of a fuckwit eh?" is a terrible way to break the ice. 

My tolerance toward you should have been a lot shorter, but I decided to give you benefit of the doubt.

Your blatant disregard to the rules doesn't go unnoticed, and the way you treat people needs to change.

I worded my sentence to you like this.

"I am going to mute you indefinitely, and you will not be able to wait this one out, you'll have to go to the forums and appeal."

You didn't even once consider apologize even after I expressed my motives. 

In all fairness, he doesn't deserve to not have a chance with me. As this was my first run in with him. So if you can summon the balls to apologize to me for the way you treated me, and apologize to the community for your disrespect to the members and the rules and anyone else you've offended I will be happy to +1 his appeal. But let it be clear that this is a precedent to your behavior, and the next time I catch you repeating your behavior it will be a permanent mute. It's not acceptable, by any-means whatsoever, that you behave like this and you will change. No questions asked. 

As far as replying to people with facts, my suggestion is don't. Just start apologizing for your mistakes, don't lie about them.

76561198252991125.png126743_201.png

i agree with what @Delroy has to say. i apologized to him before i saw his post like i have mad respect for this guy now and i always will for him and everyong.

i know what i did was wrong and ill make sure it wont happen again.

im making a promise here right now that if this ban gets lifted you will never see me in the appeal page again.

and thats a promise.

I feel like, this is a good example of the light I'm under at the moment. I'm hoping it dimmers down naturally. 

By no means, am I proud of having to use my commands, but I signed up for this position to enforce 'already-set-rules'.

I have banned a total of three players on this server, all three were Server Advertisement bans. 1 was appealed and understood, 1 was permanent without appeal, and the most previous ban is a 10 day ban open for appeal, dispute or sat out.

As far as I'm concerned with having to explain myself, I'm happy to. But I need to learn not to give in to trolls trying to rile me up, or drag shit out. But I am honest, and caring. If people followed the rules there wouldn't be a problem. I'm not 'Nazi' as some state, in fact I'm quite tolerant. I am extremely impartial and take no refrain from muting anyone for any regard. I understand banter, but banter does not exempt you from the rules. I will tackle anyone trying to push me, by walking a fine line along the edge of acceptable and too far so long as I have enough to back it up with.

I feel like I have a solid understanding on what I'm entitled to in terms of discretion, and I feel competent to be the authority figure that does crack down on those who take it too far. 

I understand completely some people won't like this, but I'm not here to be liked. I'm here to make sure everyone is given a fair chance. 

#EndRant?

@KIWI DJ I feel like you were influenced by others opinions, or the attitude of friends or acquaintances and you found entertainment in a field outside of your control. Though I'm sure you were having fun, the shock of my actions against you serves as some kind of reality check, and I think that is beautiful. If my methods really do open your eyes to a greater good, then I am successful. If you play me for a fool, and this is an act just to get you unmuted just so you can continue I wouldn't be surprised. 

But I truly feel, that everyone deserves a chance, and considering I'm the to have forced you to use up this chance, I wish I was entitled to be the one to give you that chance. So instead I am going to ask of @skyprah @THRASHER @My Name is Tito @Acidbubbl @DeadlyMullet @DopeScope @Kwala @Sirtron to accept this appeal. 

+1 If he's honest, it's worth giving a chance.

76561198252991125.png126743_201.png

• sm! locked this topic