SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

What came first, the chicken or the egg?

Sorrow

Yessir

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

the egg, a chicken evolved from another animal that laid a egg and instead of its own kind slowly they became what we know today ass a "chicken"

lel

748342985543903031116.png                                                                
                                                                                               695485866473503031116.png

he was late for chicken wings at KFC

748342985543903031116.png                                                                
                                                                                               695485866473503031116.png

To get his fries?

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

But what about instaneous speciation where a lizard fucked a non egg laying bird

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

The chicken came first. The formation of an egg shell relies on a protein (ovocleidin-17[OC-17]) that can only be found in a chicken's ovaries.

• 2 weeks later...