SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Aim (1v1 and Casual Comp)] KegMeister 's Moderator Application

KegMeister

Server you're Applying for?: Aim (1v1 and Casual Comp)

Steam Account Name: KegMeister

Your Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DontBlush/

Description of Yourself: Hi Guys My Name is KegMeister or Keggie, Ive been playing CSGO for about 2 years now and im loving the game, i spend most of time on the KZG severs i mostly play minigames and casual comp, I love the community and getting to know some of the new guys. I would like to be a admin one day but for now i think moderator would be a good start as this is my first time do this stuff, Now for stuff about me if a CSGO gamer from New Zealand, i started off playing Jailbreak then i came on to Casual Comp. I met some really nice people and had become friends with them. Then i started playing Minigames. i play after school mostly and weekends. Also im turning 13 in july so right now im 12 of course. Im not sure if that will affect it

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 3 days and 18 hours

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: 5-7pm weekdays, 10-6pm on weekends

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Knxledge/Skyress

Players vouching your application?: i talk and like to play with: Pkn, Conkley who plays MiniGames, TFast4U, Kor, ChewBacca

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: Well first off i do find people be racist or hacking and straight away i contact a Staff member, for me i would find annoying so thats why im going for this postion so ill do it myself.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: i would hope to be able to keep the sever safe as in ban or kick cheaters verbal disscusions to a low.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: No

kegs a good respectable player, always follows the rules and lets others know if theya re breaking them. As far as his mic goes it is fine so im not sure why he ticked no :P

but yea good kld and with some guidance im sure he would make a good part of your team

I've known keggie since around christmas time and I havent had any problems with him. Hes helpful kind and cares aboiut people hes talking to, his mic doesnt have any problems its clear and really eassy to understand him i think he can help out your team a lot. :D

Keggie is a nice and caring friend, I've known Keggie since late 2016, I met him on casual comp, and when I saw him play I was stunned! I asked if I could be his friend and he said yes. I've introduced him to KZG minigames and he liked it, he introduced me to jailbreak, which I liked and still play to this day. he's a really good guy, and whenever I don't know how to complete a level in minigames he can help! he's a god! #KeggieForMod

ua8udawd.jpeg

+rep His a good kid. Isn't immature like alot of people well above his age. Quite respectable in the server never causes shit. It would great if you'd be on the TS server more and be more active on the forums though. I dont know why he said no on the Mic, He sounds Perfectly fine when using it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Sirtron locked this topic