SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Aim (1v1 and Casual Comp)] ♕Hb0mber 's Moderator Application

♕Hb0mber

Server you're Applying for?: Aim (1v1 and Casual Comp)

Steam Account Name: ♕Hb0mber

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:164881480

Description of Yourself: Hi, my name is Harrison, I am a 15 year old male (nearly 16) attending High School part time, I am a caring and honest individual who is trusted and respected by many on the server and is fair and helping towards others (thought by myself and said by many others). I have supported the sport of football my whole life and support the team of Manchester City. I have been playing Counter-Strike (all games in general) for 3-4 years now. I have an Xbox ONE and PS4 but play on the computer in any free time I have. I have been admin on many other servers on Counter-Strike and Garry's Mod and have been respected by all that have met me.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: i have been playing for 15:55:45 hours but have been told by many to apply for Moderator as they think I would be a good Moderator.

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: I play from 5pm to 3am on weekdays (Monday-Friday), Saturdays I play from 6am to 11pm and on Sundays I play from 6am to 2pm (I have tutoring from 3-5pm) then from 6pm to 11pm.

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: JH
Roughly

Players vouching your application?: ♠sLIVEr♠
LevIC NK
Hyper
Centrelink living the dream
Cheqr
Phoon
billy the kid

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I think I should be apart of the KZG Staffing team because while I'm not an aggressive person, I will be fair and not discriminate against others or pick out favourites. I will be caring and will help out people that need help in the server if they don't know how to change guns, change skins etc.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I think I could bring Maturity, Lovingness, Caring, Trustworthiness, Loyal, Cheerfulness and be Honest to each and everyone of the members on the server.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

When was I vouching?

-REP constantly trash talks me calling me "12" ect. you are also racist i would not recommend as a staff member. Lied about me vouching and JH is not staff...

( I dont know if this is a joke or not )

Edited by lockhaRt

-rep Who is JH and racial terms smh

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

Application Denied 

do not apply for a staff position with false credentials.

if you have been admin else where state where so we can check. your application was denied due to not following the rules of applying you must only put the truth in an application false vouching is not accepted 

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

• Dope locked this topic