SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

✪ sqυïggα's Unban Appeal

✪ sqυïggα

Your ingame Name: ✪ sqυïggα

Server you were banned / muted on?: Jailbreak

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53934728

Date / Time of Ban: 03-04-17 19:22

Admin that banned or muted (if known): ADMIN Dopescope

Reason for ban (if known): "mass" freekilled 4 people that should only have resulted in a 1 - 2 week ct ban as this is my first incident of this case but i got banned cause i "played on invex" last i hear there were other servers besides KZG that people play on

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: apparently i got a week ban for no other reason than that the admin 'dopescope' thinks i play on invex which i do not, yes i have played on invex but i do not consistently play on it only when other servers are dead, i personally think invex is cancer and so do alot of people so before you accuse me of some fucking bullshit that isnt true maybe the admins should get their facts right before they ban me for a week and incite a perm ct ban and it should not be a perm ct ban i think a week ct ban is long enough as this is my first time free killing in general so this is a highly unfair judgement call made by someone whos supposed to be high up in the ranks of your community and its really giving me a bad impression of your community considering that i play kzg alot more than invex by far and the fact i was top 10 on the surf server for ages. so what im asking is to be unbanned and if possible lower the ban for ct to a week or two as it is unfair that this is my first incident.

Edited by ✪ sqυïggα

11 minutes ago, ✪ sqυïggα said:

Reason for ban (if known): "mass" freekilled 4 people that should only have resulted in a 1 - 2 week ct ban as this is my first incident of this case but i got banned cause i "played on invex" last i hear there were other servers besides KZG that people play on

That wasn't the only reason, You did impersonate another user, trying to get him banned.

Да, тоа ебан

i wasnt trying to get anyone banned and if i was going to i wouldnt have changed my name seconds before. i only changed it because he was being a little annoying kid earlier and he shot me for 0 reason when i was following wardens rule

and all that was for a ct ban either way

had nothing to do with the fact i got banned for a week from the server, which there is still no legitimate reason for other than the fact he thought i was from invex. if a senior admin makes judgements on that kind of knowledge maybe he shouldnt be senior 

Calm down young lad. A mass freekill is anything over 3 players. You changed your name to other people names and tried to get away with mass freekilling as well as trying to get those players banned. You deserve the ban, wait it out.

2jz1fkoweayz.png

young how old are you mate, im not young, i didnt try to get away with anything i told beats i did it when he added me asking about it. im not waiting out a ban i dont deserve when the reason for it was because this admin thinks im from invex and hes using a ban to make an example, well guess what im not from invex so i dont deserve a ban this is my first freekill incident every. you can honestly think i deserver that 

.... i did not try to get anyone banned if i was going to try that i wouldnt just change my name and kill some people id take extra measures and "other peoples names" ? one person stop adding your plurals mate. i didnt try to get away with it, i openly told beats when he added me like i said

• Like 1

"he seems to be aplayer of invex you know how we treat those who come from foreign communities to disrupt the peace here at KZG. to set an example he will receive a one week ban from JB to ponder on his behavior,"

I'm sorry one of your arguements is 'This is my first incident' WHAT ARE YOU ON. Just because it's your first incident doesn't mean you deserve a lesser punishment, you did break a rule and suffer the circumstances. You changed your name to another player to stage that he mass freekilled. It is as simple as that. -rep You deserve to stay banned. Goodluck Anyway

giphy.gif.b411e519453f91ba7d87d0ba38a9bdb6.gif

have you read any of it, i wasnt banned for a week because of it, i was issued a ct ban for the free kill then i got the week ban because he thinks i was from invex to set some example well fact is im not from invex and i deserve a second chance not some perm ban from ct make the ct ban 2 weeks thats more than fair mate. ive seen an admin ban someone for racism then the same day stage an event where he literally asks the prisoners if they were jews, those who were he told them to go into the kitchen and when he was done with all of them he spawned himself a moltov and burnt them, ive got witnesses if you really want proof

• Like 1

Fair point, this is his first time "mass freekilling" players. I was on discord with him almost the entire day and he was getting fed up with Codex for freekilling him all the time, for doing nothing wrong. Also a week ban for "mass freekilling". Why not perma ctban or even 1-2 week ban? He then could of applied to of been unbanned. Why not a day or a 2 day ban, he's still learning how to ct. I would of said more "nazi"" than freekilling. They were moving on the line so he killed 4 of them. But I just want to say that I think a week ban and also a reason "from invex" isn't amazing... Just wanted my opion out there as I was on at the time and saw everything.

Not voicing an opinion on the matter but purely stating that you're not going to get anywhere with toxicity. Please come to the forums with a more respectful attitude an admins will be more inclined to help. 

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

im not being toxic, im stating the fact that the punishment is purely unfair, the only context you have for the matter is from 2 kids and an admin who has been a hypocrite in the past, what do you expect me to say. just because im stating the pure facts doesnt mean its toxic

You respond to my recommendation by arguing back and you think you aren't toxic? I'm purely trying help and stay neutral in this because, as you said, I don't have much context. Wait for @DopeScope to respond.

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

im not arguing im stating that im not being toxic im defending my points why is that a problem im not exactly disagreeing with you just stating it how it is

26 minutes ago, ✪ sqυïggα said:

im not being toxic, im stating the fact that the punishment is purely unfair, the only context you have for the matter is from 2 kids and an admin who has been a hypocrite in the past, what do you expect me to say. just because im stating the pure facts doesnt mean its toxic

You got banned for a mass freekill. I don't know why you keep thinking its any other reason. You know how to play jailbreak and know the rules. It might be your first offence, but you literally impersonated someone else and did a mass freekill and left the server. You purposely did this and this is the worst thing you can do in Jailbreak which has resulted in a week ban which I think is quite fair. You think you should be allowed to come on the server today while being ct banned and continue being a toxic player? Take a week break and reconsider how you're going to play jailbreak on our server.

then maybe have your senior admin think about how he words his sentences because he sure made it out that the week banned was added under the consciousness that i was from invex and why would he add the week ban and the fact he thinks im from invex when everyone else was just saying ct ban is enough, and know i dont know exactly know how to play jail break and no i dont thoroughly know the rules i know the basics of both but that is all, so will you all stop assuming shit because its starting to seem like a habit

• Like 1

I wasnt the one who decided to impersonate a player and mass free kill if you would like me to increase the ban then continue blameing me for your ban. rules are simple you knew what you were doing so reap the consequences, you are not the only who is dealt this punishment if you do not like the server then you do not have to play it. have a good week off :)

THREAD CLOSED

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

• Dope locked this topic