SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Squigga's Unban Appeal

✪ sqυïggα

Your ingame Name: Squigga

Server you were banned / muted on?: Jailbreak

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53934728

Date / Time of Ban: 03-13-17 03:50

Admin that banned or muted (if known): VIP 3 MONTHS gift greek gyro start 23.11.2016

Reason for ban (if known): apparently ban evading / silence evading and mute evading

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: i havent been banned i got silenced and i got silenced for "screaming" when atleast 3 people were witnesses to the fact i was not screaming i was talking at the level of everyone else that was talking at that time and no one else had the same punishment, im not saying it was favourtism or any of that bullshit im just stating it bad judgement and if you think that is screaming then turn your volume down from 100% and how can i evade a ban when its an ip ban cause you cant just switch accounts and get back on cause it bans you for double, so i never evaded any mute, gag or ban so why was i banned for it

You've been banned 5 times in 10 days by 4 different admins, this isn't some act of favoritism, you are clearly fucking up constantly and not taking your punishments on board and adjusting your attitude. -rep 

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

did i say it is favourtism i said i was 'screaming' do you want witnesses, weird how people were saying it was unfair that i was muted for a week and how someone who is literally a VIP said that there isnt any point of making an appeal cause all the staff do is back each other up like a fucked up cycle of bullshit but i thought i was think of your community as different but apparently not if you dont know any context then why you even commenting?

You are an idiot. You constantly act like a fuck wit on the server and the bans clearly show this. You show no intention of improving after your ban for mass free kill and the other bans. You've had so many warnings from Ec1ipse, Gyro, Squizzy and Diesey. Stop acting like a complete fuck head and you won't be punished..

• Like 2

2jz1fkoweayz.png

All the people who believe it was unfair were your friends. You were legit shouting into your mic and making the entire servers ears bleed. And on top of that you were ban evading because 3 minutes later you came back on a different account and started talking normally so stop fucking lying and take the ban like every other person does. 

Squigga the amount of times i have had to warn you about your behaviour is literary unbelievable. After your unperm ban i thought you were gonna be an average fella, but you've proved me wrong. You are extremely immature and honestly deserve to be perm banned. You mic spam so much and i have told you numerous times to stop but you feel as its okay to ignore these warning and continue to be a idiot on the server. You treat us admins like shit and abuse other players. 

Massive -rep from me 

Да, тоа ебан

i have been improving and i havent been being a fuckwit so i dont understand why someone who spams abuse at people and who has been banned by steam themselves for having a racist profile and at the same time representing kzg would even think to say that im not improving, bans dont show shit bans show me getting banned for ban evasion when i was never banned i was silenced for saying theres one in armoury maybe it wasnt like i was the only one talking so if having to talk over the Ts talking at once then im sooo fucking sorry

and no not all the people who said it was unfair were my friends i literally added two of them today when they added me,

and i never came back on another account im not fucking lying if i tried it would of ip banned the alt, if i can just join back then whats the point of me making the fucking appeal in the first place if i can just join back

Edited by ✪ sqυïggα

No offense but to say that you're improving is a legitimate joke, I haven't seen you in the slightest do anything positive at all. I also really don't care with what you say about admins and all that, you have an opinion and so do I but just know we do try our best to help the server for everyone not just a singular person. Your banned wasn't for that one instance, I have seen / heard you scream down your mic multiple times aswell as argue with every decision that any admin makes. You then decide to hop on another account which IS evading a communication ban.

Im sorry but you do deserve what has came from your actions -rep. 

giphy.gif.b411e519453f91ba7d87d0ba38a9bdb6.gif

You have to be joking, I would understand if you made an unban appeal in 2-4 days but straight away LOL.

Okay first off you don't stop screaming into your microphone and you love the sound of your own voice which makes it worse. You love arguing with admins and whenever we punish Stacy's Mom or Khael or any of your mates you argue with us.

Second, You weren't going to be banned at first but then you jumped on another account "TriHard" after you were silenced on "Squigga" so that silence evading, that caused you to be banned for a week on "TriHard"

Third, You logged back on "Squigga" so we banned you for 

Screaming into mic/being an idiot/silence Evading/Ban Evading

Honestly, you're lucky that it's 1 week and not longer because you act like your only purpse to play the server is to troll/act like an idiot/scream into your mic.

Your actions are poor so -rep

Honestly, You've been banned/muted so many times its disgusting.

Whenever i come onto JB most of the time, (when you're on ofcourse) you yell in your mic alot, and scream, not letting the warden give orders and more related to that.

massive -rep from me

Wouldn't it be great if we got an opinion from someone who wasn't an admin, bitch or admin suck up? Squigga m8, get one of the people that supposedly said you weren't mic spamming and let's see what they have to say.

do you even want to play on our servers man.. ive been here ages and never caused any drama before i was staff.so help me help you.. ive dealt with your last case and see you really are fond of creating trouble for our community, ive said it once and ill say it again you are fully welcome to provide your own servers and community and pull this shit. but around here it wont fly choice is yours if i gather any further evidence of you disrupting our servers you will be removed. sad its come to this but we have players who dont do dumb shit to worry about.

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

He used to mic spam, and got punished for it. I didn't hear him mic spam once yesterday, which is when he got banned. Sure he talks a bit louder, but his mic is further away so it's no louder than anyone else. There are many people who come on the server that mic spam, or speak war louder than him and nothing comes of it, and they do not get punished. 

Trihard/ Squigga Always Mic Spams And Abuses And As @Black Chef said your bans arent helping your case as it aint gonna depend on anyone else but yourself. Show admins you are gonna change and shit and they might respect you and stop hate on you because you seem in deep shit as i havent seen u on untill a couple months ago. and even if u are new you clearly still knew the rules of servers and jb, so why did you do what you did

-rep due to this

-Lazer :thrasher:

153099_1002.png

2 hours ago, Lazer said:

Trihard/ Squigga Always Mic Spams And Abuses And As @Black Chef said your bans arent helping your case as it aint gonna depend on anyone else but yourself. Show admins you are gonna change and shit and they might respect you and stop hate on you because you seem in deep shit as i havent seen u on untill a couple months ago. and even if u are new you clearly still knew the rules of servers and jb, so why did you do what you did

-rep due to this

Do you even know what your talking about? ??

IMG_0272.PNG

2 minutes ago, Trikster said:

Do you even know what your talking about? ??

IMG_0272.PNG

please shut the fuck up and keep un-necessary bullshit out of a ban appeal. Stop being an idiot, just because someone has a different opinion then you doesn't mean they are wrong.

2jz1fkoweayz.png

17 minutes ago, Harik said:

please shut the fuck up and keep un-necessary bullshit out of a ban appeal. Stop being an idiot, just because someone has a different opinion then you doesn't mean they are wrong.

:D

• sm! locked this topic