SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Jailbreak] AKM's Admin Application

jackson

Server you're Applying for?: Jailbreak

Steam Account Name: AKM

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:115785151

Description of Yourself: Hi, my name is Jackson or better known as AKM. I am a pretty mediocre teenager, I go to school, play sport, study for school and in my spare time play video games with mates. I live in Queensland and have been ever since I left the womb, I grew up on the Gold Coast and 6 years later moved to Northside Brisbane where I now call home. I also had a job last year working for SALMAT, unfortunately, I was diagnosed with appendicitis and lost my job so now I am trying to apply for many other places that hopefully will consider my resume and let me hop on board!

Other than that I love Star Wars and The Walking Dead, I like to spend my money on expensive shoes and clothes, I listen to music a lot preferably $uicideboy$ and/or XXXTentacion, I really enjoy drawing and making stuff and I love spending time with my family and friends!

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 2 days 00:58:44 hours (Copied straight from gameME)

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: Weekdays I would usually play around 5-9 PM depending on what I am doing but Tuesdays I have football practice so I can't play on a Tuesday. On the weekends, however, I can pretty much play all day but I have to take breaks and make sure I'm not sitting on my computer for too long.
In a more organized format:

Monday-Thursday: 5-9 PM
Friday: 4-12 PM
Saturday: Entire day (I am beginning my football games soon so that will cut a few hours off).
Sunday: Whenever-9 PM

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Charlter
Harik
Xiphoz

Players vouching your application?: Geladak/MacGregor
Swiftzz ♛
Lunaei
KILLswiTch

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: Killzone Gaming is the pinnacle of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. When I stumbled upon this server roughly a year back I didn't think much of it, I saw it just as another bunch of servers much like the other Australian server, I thought it was pretty average and didn't bother to really look into it. Months had gone past and I saw it growing, becoming a community that was taking over Australia but I continued to play other servers and just ignored it not knowing what I was missing out on. Now it was about October, I fell into some drama on the servers I had played on and I was abused and treated like a pile of dirt. I had had enough of these silly antics, I left in style and took a much-needed break from CS: GO.

Fast forward to the start of 2017 and I had started to develop a love for CS: GO again, I just played Casual and competitive, a bit of surf and bunny hop, the things I had a passion for however one day as I went to join another generic bunny hop/surf server I saw Killzone Gaming once again. I couldn't just ignore Killzone Gaming as it sat upon me. A few seconds later and I was hooked, Killzone Gaming had caught me and now I was spending several hours a day on there communicating and meeting new friends, this was only the beginning.

I started to get more involved with the community, making graphic work for players, doing giveaways, helping people and reporting rule breakers. I felt like I belonged to Killzone Gaming, I kept to it and soon enough I made heaps of new friends and started to really enjoy the community.

I can't even describe how much I love this server, everything about it is so striking and unbelievable. The community and the staff, the work put into the server and forums, the care that any server needs, it is brilliant. I think this server deserves much more, it may be #1 in Oceania as of now but I think this server needs to be #1 in the world.

It is incredible and with the addition of myself, I believe I can make Killzone Gaming a better community, by ridding it with rule breakers, idiots and losers and just overall scum that threatens the development of the server as it grows rapidly. I want to help more, I want what's best for the server and with almost a year of administrating on Garry's Mod I believe I am prepared to take the position and make sure Killzone Gaming remains in its prime. I believe I have already proven myself worthy of the position and showed that I am a helpful aspect of the community that can aid in its rapid development.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I think I have many qualities that I can bring to Killzone Gaming, I am respectful and mature, I use my common sense in all situations while also following rules and of course, I know how to have a good chat and I can banter along on the server, Teamspeak, and forums.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

You certainly portray yourself as someone deserving of admin. On the forums, I can tell you are respectful and mature and I'm sure you'd make a great admin. You are, however, 14, where the restriction is 15+ (unless this has changed???) although you may be an exception. You've clearly earnt the respect of a lot of people so I wish you luck. +rep

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

9 minutes ago, AKM said:

Oh, I thought the minimum was 12 for Jailbreak but I may be wrong, anyways thank you for the +rep I really appreciate it!

I believe 12 is the age requirement for Moderator

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

+rep always keeping an eye out for rule breakers and always has evidence if he sees one, very mature for his age and just in general +rep

Jackson !!!

Ahahaha, nah AKM you would make a good staff member.

Nothing really bad about you, you love to catch rule breakers and mature about things you do.

If you get accepted and you learn how we do things you would make a great admin

+rep

AKM has been a very valued member of the community - he has done giveaways, and has been outstandingly active over all KZG's platforms. A few weeks ago I mentioned if he ever wanted to become apart of our team in the future. He said to me he wanted to be confident with the rules and be able to enforce and teach them to others. I'm glad that you have applied, you are a very active member and are respected and well liked by the community. He would make a great staff member, and has my vouch.

Jackson?? xD 

QVoTMQX.jpg
VIP|Jailbreak|Minigames|http://steamcommunity.com/id/diesey/

51 minutes ago, AKM said:

Description of Yourself:  I also had a job last year working for SALMAT, unfortunately, I was diagnosed with appendicitis and lost my job so now I am trying to apply for many other places that hopefully will consider my resume and let me hop on board!

14 or 41?

+1 goodluck

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

Good lad to play with. He knows rules and enforces them. He is very confident and i reckon his got what it takes on becoming a member of staff. Good luck mate!

Да, тоа ебан

HUGE +REP great guy active on fourms team speak and the sever of course. Friendly knows rules great guy for job!!!!!!

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

+rep all around good guy knows the rules but doesnt rellyyy....... enforce them.... he does say whats wrong but doesnt say what to change etc

-Lazer :thrasher:

153099_1002.png

I don't play a whole lot of KZG servers aside from minigames however I do float around time to time to see the rest of the community. If this is the kind of treatment I'd get from playing on a server with AKM I would question weather or not he is a suitable candidate for such a position of responsibility. -rep

834a2e948f3c42f6a793283f62bde187.png.12d7fb7a59a0f3d80dabb92ed890bb37.png

Edited by Dongle

14 minutes ago, Dongle said:

I don't play a whole lot of KZG servers aside from minigames however I do float around time to time to see the rest of the community. If this is the kind of treatment I'd get from playing on a server with AKM I would question weather or not he is a suitable candidate for such a position of responsibility. -rep

Dude thats only one time smh

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

1 hour ago, Dongle said:

I do apologise for getting angry at you and calling you an ass hole, but you broke rules and obviously I wasn't too happy about that so I kind of lashed out. 

Anyways sorry for that remarkable comment and I will work on controlling my temper in future. 

I didn't break any rules, I had just landed :(

Regardless though you seemed to have responded to this quite well and has definitely changed my opinion on you! ^_^

+1 Good guy and can handle things well on jailbreak

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

48 minutes ago, Dongle said:

I didn't break any rules, I had just landed :(

Regardless though you seemed to have responded to this quite well and has definitely changed my opinion on you! ^_^

Sorry if you hadn't broken rules, from my point of view it looked quite sketchy and in my opinion a rule that had been broken. I apologise for any drama I have caused and hopefully, we can start fresh and without this small drama I, myself have created. 

And thank you for changing your decision in such a short period of time, it's an honour. :)

Deleted my original post but this was it " Since AKM has come to KZG he's made a clear effort to better the server. He is extremely active and enforces the rules at all times. He's become very engaged in the community by using TeamSpeak and the forums. He's made multiple guides and giveaways which clearly shows that he is happy to give back to the community. He constantly enforces rules on the server and makes sure that if anything happens he acts upon it in the necessary fashion. If he isn't able to work the situation out he lets an admin know and asks them to deal with it further. He knows the rules very well and assists anyone with any questions. He is one of the best candidates for admin currently and would really like for him to be given a shot. Good luck!"

Quite frankly *I have a video* which shows us exactly what type of player you are. The community can no longer trust you to correctly administrate a server. The main question in my head at the moment is "were the giveaways and free GFX out of the kindness of your heart or was there an ulterior motive?" You not only were using racial slurs and being toxic (telling people to kill themselves specifically), you also mass free killed. You are perm banned off of I.nvex for mass free kill as well. No longer than 2 weeks ago you went onto another communities forum and abused and disrespected the community, I warned you not to do that again and then you did this. Sure, you know OUR rules and your enforce them but being an admin isn't just about that. Admins are our communities walking billboard. How we act deeply reflects the stereotypes and opinions of other players and therefore negatively or positively affecting us. The admin who banned you (Trusted) was pretty disappointed in you when you abused him after the punishment. I can't trust you anymore.

I have the video if any admins/senior management wants it.

EDIT: This occurred on the 4th of April at around 9:45pm.

Edited by Harik
  • Like 3

2jz1fkoweayz.png

After @Harik 's Post I Am Gonna 

-rep this this is a dishonnourable act man using racial slurs etc even tho u have changed your past will always reflect on  future

-Lazer :thrasher:

153099_1002.png

What @Harik said, I half agree with. AKM (until this point) has been an active, non-abusive, nice person. This is one act which made him look bad and was done during his admin application period. I don't think that this one thing should be a representation of who he is on the community and that he shouldn't be trusted to administrate a server because everyone makes mistakes but in saying that, it does show a lack of maturity and you should wait a month (after cleaning your reputation again) before making another application because you have the potential to be an admin. I would give you a +rep for this application but because of the situation that happened, I'm now neutral. Good luck though!

Jailbreak Administrator

Scouts n' Knives Administrator

76561198214580473.png

This truly saddens me that you do not show other servers the same respect you give KZG. For someone to do this whilst going for admin confuses me as the AU jailbreak community is connected and word spreads fast of things like this. A perm ban on I.nvex and what I'm hoping is a perm from banhammer after that terrible showcase means you should never receive the role.

A good majority of our player base came from and is still coming from lnvex and Banhammer, and if they see that you, someone who has abused their community and been perm banned for good reason is an admin in our community, that will only cause issues. Most likely some people will leave as admins are a core part of a servers experience and will also fuel abuse towards you and your co admins. 

This hurts because I do have a good relationship with you and find you as a friendly, confident and respective guy.

-rep

Edited by Black Chef

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic