SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

New Map List

-[pkN24!7]-

So i know everyone has been asking for this for a while but i finally got around to talking to @skyprah about it and he has asked me to make a thread on what maps people would like to see in the rotation.

Please list a few maps that you would like to see and hopefuly soon we can come up with a type of survey list.

Im sure this shouldnt take too long to handle but i would like people to have a chance to have their say so the data will be collected on Sunday the 9th of April just so everyone has a chance to have their say. Then after that it will most likely be the start of every quarter of the year.

On 01/04/2017 at 11:51 AM, MycrOzZ said:

Just add de_Fire, de_Overpass, and de_Mill and remove the 2 mirage copies and I'd be satisfied

Yes, I think people choose mirage way too much and people get annoyed about it

76561198094955365.png

Whenever I join Casual Competitive I am faced with de_mirage way too much, it is a very overused map and it gets pretty frustrating knowing players can't have a bit of variety. If I were to suggest maps I think adding uncommon, not played much maps would be your best bet. It can give players a different experience, an opportunity for them to get better at the map and know it better and just give players what they really want, variety. :P

Only reason Mirage pops up so much is because of the copies. Unless something has changed, the map that was just played cannot be voted for again for a certain amount of maps (Not sure how many). So for example, if there were 3 copies of Mirage and a map couldn't be voted for again for 3 maps, the server could be permanently on Mirage. At least when I could play, the main two versions people played were the original and dusk versions. I think we currently have two copies of the original, a winter and a dusk version of Mirage. If we could limit the number of copies we have of maps, the repetitiveness of the server will essentially be eliminated.

Please also remove inactive duty maps....or just office.

In my personal opinion...

I'm sure it's obvious the copies for mirage need to go, So I'm going to suggest the following line-up in no specific order:

Cobblestone, Mirage, Dust 2, Train, Nuke, Overpass, Cache, Militia. (de_cbble, de_mirage, de_dust2, de_nuke, de_overpass, de_cache, cs_militia)

• 2 months later...

The server map rotation needs to be mixed up a bit, all we tend to play is Mirage, Dust2 and Cache. 

Maybe increase the time when a map cannot be revoted to play?

• 4 weeks later...