SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Combat Surf] Mr. Sky 's Moderator Application

perma

Server you're Applying for?: Combat Surf

Steam Account Name: Mr. Sky

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80601925

Description of Yourself: My name is Noah or steam is Mr. Sky or skyjr. I love playing across many killzonegaming severs mainly JailBreak, MiniGames and combat surf I do visit other some times but mainly them. I am as 13 as u probally saw I am a grade 7 student. I love the killzonegaming I like to talk to people on steam team speak and in game

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 18 hours but on my other account I have Alot More

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: Week days Before school so about 6 to 7:30 ish after school form 3:20 or

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Dont need any thanks.

Players vouching your application?: -Conkley
-Serjent
-Luxx
-ExoTicRaGe
-Void
-Chesse
-Butter

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I deserve to be apart of the Staffing team becuase I am very active on fourms, the severs and team speak. I know the rules and I enforce them. I am friendly and a non toxic players I know rules I know how to handle things. I dont pick sides or just guess what happend and whos right. I am confident with my skills with other fellow members and look to make new friends and players feel welcome and enjoy. I am helpful I have helped some staff members and other new and old players out because they dont know a rule how to do some thing or theres a mic spammer on sever and ect.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I can bring many qualities a more peaceful combat surf sever. A non toxic sever. Cheater free. Calm and an enjoyable experince for all fellow members. always willing to help people as much as I can. Enforcing the rules and mainly making all fellow new and old players have a fun and enjoyable time with out being annoyed or bullied.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

Sorry Fluxx for spelling name wrong and cheese very sorry to both of u two. Sorry Fluxx and Cheese.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

+rep honestly i think sky deserves this position, he is very mature and kind. I believe Sky will be a great combat surf moderator if he gets accepted in the future.

GOODLUCK!!!

I've only had a few encounters with @perma but he has truly shown that he is a respectful, kind and mature player, very mature for his age in my opinion. I think he would make a very good addition to the combat surf staff team and a very good role model for other players, especially for players around his age. And for that, I hand over a big, green, beautiful

+1 

Good luck @perma !

+rep great lad gl 

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

+1

I have known Mr.sky or Perma for along time as he is always there if you need any help and is very mature, Responsible and is well known to the community 

Good Luck @perma

Edited by Cheese
Administrator On Aim Servers
1v1 Arenas
Casual Competitive 
76561198261410029.png

Truthfully, I don’t think you should have moderator. You may think I have something against you but I don’t, I just personally think you are one of these ‘toxic players’ that you speak of.

• First off, you haven’t really been active on the server until about 2 weeks ago, before then I hadn’t seen on the server you for about 3 months.

• Secondly, a lot of people are saying that you are mature for your age and such, but I don’t see at all how this is true…Countless times I have told you off for being extremely immature or just outright being a ‘toxic player’.

• Finally, you consistently go against what I, and what other admins say. You don’t “know and enforce the rules” like you say, rather you have no idea of most the rules and you always seem to break them.

Not that I personally care if you like me or not, but I was told by someone that you weren’t even going to bother with asking me for a vouch, which I see as odd because you need at least 2 staff members of the server vouching for you.

All of this is just my opinion as an admin of the server, please don't take it personally.

the end.

-rep

hsn7VEU.jpg

Okay skyprah said I don't need any admins also I'm just never on when u are and because my main was vac banned I could not play for a while till I got money to buy new account. Also u have never told me to stop doing any thing or gaged or muted me I think. Though thanks ?

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

3 minutes ago, perma said:

Okay skyprah said I don't need any admins also I'm just never on when u are and because my main was vac banned I could not play for a while till I got money to buy new account. Also u have never told me to stop doing any thing or gaged or muted me I think. Though thanks ?

why was your main vacced...

If you were vacced then that itself is a reason why you shouldn't have mod.

Also please dont play the "I was never told to stop" card. You know full well that you have countlessly broken the rules and been told not to, and that I have given you too many chances.

Edited by TrumperyPear
adding more stuff

hsn7VEU.jpg

I have to agree with @TrumperyPear

You are a good kid don't get me wrong and none of this is personal. 

I cannot see you as an Admin mainly because you're maturity level is just not at at a standard that I see fit. 

Whenever I join Combat, I never see you enforcing rules that are being broken.

Pros:

You have been with KZG for a long time.

Good and genuine kid.

Cons:

Maturity

Situational Awareness and Handling

-rep.

Trumpery  lol I was vac for Bhop script lol how that gonna affect any one also I have never used them again and u have not told me to stop u just don't like me because I told an admin on u for abusing ur powers and changing my name to bad and we where not friends or enmities I don't recall breaking a rule ever when ur on... I may have broken some rules in past though not when ur on if u have any thing else to say I shall look at it in morning. Bye.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

woah...

Couldn't understand most of that but got this gist of it. You think I don't like you for telling another admin that I "abused" my powers by changing your name, to im bad...you think that's why I don’t like you. I don't 'not like' you, nor do I 'like' you, in my eyes you are just someone who is kind of blind to their own bad doings. Do you not remember any of the times you have talked back to me about rules, annoyed me and others by spamming messages or always joining the channel on TeamSpeak, or talked about me behind my back (not that I care about that one)? I don't hate you for all that I just think that those examples are what makes a 'bad person' and or bad staff member.

Also, that time I "abused" my powers by changing you name, was obviously a joke. You were even in TeamSpeak at the time joking about changing your name with Bag and I. Before my 'abuse' you changed your name to bag's child. Bag didn't like this and asked you to change it, when you didn't I asked you. Then I jokingly said "Change it or I will", you didn't so I changed it to 'I’m Bad'. You took it personally for some reason and told a higher member of staff. Not that it matters but I just wanted to clear that up.

Your last statement, " I may have broken some rules in past though not when ur on", shows me that you obviously don’t care about the rules at all, unless you get caught breaking them. Obviously, this must have been a typo on your end, otherwise I don’t see how you "know and enforce" the rules that you stated in your application.

and the bhop script thing, that’s still a vac ban, and also a ban on the servers, well not that it matters on combat surf as you stated but it does matter on the other ones.

not hear to argue about this anymore, please don’t reply, it’s not an abuse report its an application

so yeah…

night:321_crescent_moon:

Edited by TrumperyPear
adding more more stuff

hsn7VEU.jpg

Noah.

You're a really funny kid. Your always respecting not only me, but to people you don't even know, this kid is very chill, but can also be a bit immature at times.

Other than that i seriously think you have great potential. gl noah

+rep !!!

xd

i really don't understand you sometimes. When I just got mod you were one of the people pissing me off on purposely. And yes you do know what I'm talking about, you mention it to me like everyday when your on mg. You were saying like get collector demoted etc. But good luck for mod I guess

Edited by Collector

76561198131668899.pngAddFriend.png

@Acid  I find this bull shit as I can remeber one time u where on and gaged me for no reason I was just tpying !spr same with the other people u gaged for it so I find this bull shit as that is like the only time u where on with me.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

@Collector what i didnt say get u a demote at the start I was a dick becuase I did .!sm collector but that was a joke and before that me and bag where joking around saying u have changed as a joke I dont under stand how that affect uyou didnt even say stop though I understand the .!sm thing mabey annoyed u.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

@TrumperyPear I said I may of broken rules in past like mabey when I didnt know alll rules.... also I did change my name and u didnt even ask me to and me and u wherent friends at this stage and u didnt say chnage it or ill change urs... so please stop bull shitting all becuase u dont like me. Also we may of been in team speak though we where not friends and me abd bag where at the time....   Lol if i used bhop scripts on other I would get caught with the anti cheat like that or get a vac again if I play comp with them... I have learnt my lesson from them... And its bull shit about me talking about u behind ur back lol I have never talked about u behind ur back I find that bull shit....

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

@TrumperyPear I said I may of broken rules in past like mabey when I didnt know alll rules.... also I did change my name and u didnt even ask me to and me and u wherent friends at this stage and u didnt say chnage it or ill change urs... so please stop bull shitting all becuase u dont like me. Also we may of been in team speak though we where not friends and me abd bag where at the time....   Lol if i used bhop scripts on other I would get caught with the anti cheat like that or get a vac again if I play comp with them... I have learnt my lesson from them... And its bull shit about me talking about u behind ur back lol I have never talked about u behind ur back I find that bull shit....

@Acid I also would of liked a sorry and a sorry to the other people u gaged becuase u made a mistake... And the only thing that u thought wasnt right was the !spr I knew it just a command and not spamm so I didnt do any thing about it....

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

Please stop replying to people's comments about your application and yourself in general. You're here to get feedback and constructive criticism that will benefit you in the future, time for people to say their opinions and talk about what they think of you. Now please stop replying as not only is it making you look like a moron but the whole application has lost meaning as you argue continuously and unfortunately for you now I have to side with TrumperyPear and Acid because now I know that you can be very rude, disrespectful and back chatty. 

You legit have proved right exactly what me and @TrumperyPear said above. 

"I find this bullshit" You're feeding back at peoples criticism and it makes you look bad. 

You're correct, you were unrightfully gagged for spamming a command. But that had nothing to do with my -rep. 

GL.

• skyprah locked this topic