SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Combat Surf] Mr. Sky 's Moderator Application

perma

Your replies to this post are a pure demonstration of the true Perma, admins need to be able to talk to other staff and members is a RESPECTFUL manner so that you don't have everyone turn against you like what has clearly happened here and so that people are actually willing to listen to you and take what you said on board. 

@TrumperyPear has no reason to lie about you to make you look bad and only wants the best for the server, if he thinks you are unfit then don't argue, simply take the feedback.

Also seeing as if any admin/staff receives a vac ban they have their position removed, I don't see why we would accept someone who recently received one?

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

UMMMM, I remember when this guy was mic-spamming once and many people told you to shut-up and you didn't. Then, I think you got muted or something like that and I didn't see you mic-spamming anymore after that. If it is because you understood that mic-spamming is immature or that you just do it when I don't play, then the other people can confirm. But when you mic-spammed once, I still remember that. I would give it a -rep cause of that part. SOZ if it offends you, but it was true.

Closed at the request of @perma a few days ago but I forgot:$

I think you can take the feedback from this application and work towards improving. You're a great guy and have been with the community for a year and I have full faith in you. Don't give up :)

• skyprah locked this topic