SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

KNIFE GLICHING IN MG

Chewbacca

Heylo guys, Im Chewbacca and im the 6 year old that everywon complains about im not actorly my age i am the age i say i am im 6 yo boy, Ive been playing KZG for about 1 year or more with months and i have notased great things like amazing admins on all servers we all have our ups and downs we can be grumpy but you still do your jobs, @skyprah has done amazing work for our comminity and so has @ Thrasher and we pay them with respect which is good becos they have done very nice things for us. but i have 1 complainment MG knife gliching in multigames maps adm ins and mods have constantly asked you guys to spasificly not do !knife during the round when the event hasnt ended evan players like me and other tell them to not use !knife during the round and we sometimes we just dont lisen, @skyprah a won hand is working his best to remove it iduring the rounds becos they dont wanna ban you guys we want to have fun not banning form over 24 hours.

if you wood like any feeed back from me https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079891065/ thats my profile if you want to add me or talk to me i go in everyserver so there is a hi chanse you mite see mee 

if you hav maed it this fat thank you for reading this and thank you so much skyprah fdor tring to fix it if we cant me and others will try and stop others from sotopinh from doing !knife  

pretty_flowers_by_hal_2oo6.jpg

HAHAHAHHA SO CUUUUUUUUUTE. (some of the spelling makes it look like acting cause its so bad but the word make same sounds as actual words wtffffff)

• 3 months later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search