SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

OrAnGeY | YouTube

Hi, im orange and i have over 5 Days on Minigames. I can complete about 6 maps and i know many people on the server. I don't mic spam and i dont like the people that break the rules e.g Knife glitching. Oh yeah and i have a youtube channel that i post on aswell. Some of my friends are, Cal, Flex, Talksick, Hyst and Ray ShadowZ. I am currently an SEM, Striving to become an MG by the end of the year. I was Born in Australia and I am Maltese. My dream on the KZG servers are to become an Admin on the Minigames server, but of course im not old enough.

Orange 

hey welcome man, hope you feel up to looking at some other servers we offer

also if you are really interested in becoming a staff member of KZG the moderator position is available for those aged 12 and up whilst admin is only for 15 and up.

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

2 hours ago, Black Chef said:

hey welcome man, hope you feel up to looking at some other servers we offer

also if you are really interested in becoming a staff member of KZG the moderator position is available for those aged 12 and up whilst admin is only for 15 and up.

Thanks for the information man! <3