SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Competitive Combat Surf?

krue.

Competitive Combat Surf

Hello all,

I've had this idea in mind for quiet some time. And i would like to see the communities thoughts, or suggestions.

:358_watermelon::ae:

Now the idea, is to bring a few or so combat surf communities together in order to have a competitive match off between each community. I was thinking, each community (example. KZG, saltvex, Reflex) is to bring together a team of 10. There will be scheduled events in which teams are to vs each other. With my background knowledge in website development and server management. I would be more then happy to supply a leader/ladder board website  in which people can go to see the scores/wins/loses and to see which community is in the lead of course! And of course a private server for these events to be run. Keep in mind this is just an idea at the moment, but is something that could be very possible.

I, would like to see a larger community not necessarily having to be based with public servers but to bring servers together to forge more competition in the community, and to maybe even branch out to others via. twitch/steam and to bring more of an appeal to combat surf. Obviously there would be prizes to win for each team but would have to be worked down into a fair environment for everyone (the team).

Please o please, send in some suggestions ideas or maybe just the thumbs up to convince me its a great idea. Now just remember the purpose of all this would be to bring a social and more competitive surf community. :ag::ag:  Also, if anyone may have name suggestions for the event/group please list below! :22_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

76561198105926699.png

$adBoy$

Hey man i really like this idea of a tournament type of thing! It sounds like an amazing idea and really should be implemented! Hope this works out bro!

3 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

saltvex would probably claim that they owned this idea first

Yeah tru though we have done many compet things like scouts knives nuke down and all that shit. Who cares what they say aswell there just jelly of us having better severs and more member and more fun severs.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search