SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Aim (1v1 and Casual Comp)] Toxicz's Admin Application

Toxiczz

Server you're Applying for?: Aim (1v1 and Casual Comp)

Steam Account Name: Toxicz

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:197277083

Description of Yourself: Im a Nice person the loves to help the community.I love play 1v1 and Minigames. I love playing csgo with my friends and have a good laugh.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 7 Hours Over 2 accounts

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: I play everyday normally for a warm up then i just chill.I play 12pm-11pm normally does change when i have school

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Av Gaming said to me once i should go because in on the server everyday. And i will be a good help to the server.

Players vouching your application?: Theres many but i dont know there stream names Sorry :(

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I think i deserve this because im always on there and theres so many people that break the rules and i think if i become a admin i will be able to stop these rule breakers.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I will bring Positive attitude , Commitment to my Part in Killzonegaming.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

Doesn't seem to be very active around the community; I would recommend getting to know everyone before trying for a mod app.

Come and talk to me on TS if you want to, I'm usually in the Casual Competitive Channel but if not you can just poke me.

I would like to see what the other staff think.

76561198094955365.png

And collector You are bad mod you muted me for backing up another person you muted you kiddy chewbacca and muted everyone who has a  bad opinion on you 

30 minutes ago, Toxiczz said:

Drugz your never on really

28 minutes ago, Toxiczz said:

And collector You are bad mod you muted me for backing up another person you muted you kiddy chewbacca and muted everyone who has a  bad opinion on you 

You really think replying to -1's like that is going to help your application? 

kll.PNG

• Like 2

0lzHluV.png

1 hour ago, Toxiczz said:

Drugz your never on really

I am really on, I'm the most active admin in AIM :) I just played for a bit then

Just because you don't see me doesn't mean I'm not on

Edited by drugz
76561198094955365.png

1 hour ago, Toxiczz said:

You want to be apart of a team that doesn't share mutual respect with you? wtf, so #1, you aren't respected and are muted, #2 Collector was giving you advice and you talked back and obviously don't understand what he was trying to say because you provoked him in that statement.

-1 Not good enough buddy, could be a great guy but you sound like trash from what you have said.

I would also just like to point out that, firstly I can only find these hours that you have on Casual Competitive and 1v1 (I can't find any account you have used on those servers with 13 days of play time, if you have proof of this please show it otherwise we will assume that you only have this many hours):

11e8ef42c8872d3032e1d55deb1ca05f.png

a83ac6178feb4a660cd0280f2f9f64c5.png

5f5d5c31a53373209a7b6818620df36c.png

Edited by drugz
76561198094955365.png

Deadset you annoy chewbacca would you want someone that is way younger than you to cry with the words u were saying to him. You were saying that he was incest ect. .....

76561198131668899.pngAddFriend.png

21 minutes ago, drugz said:

I would also just like to point out that, firstly I can only find these hours that you have on Casual Competitive and 1v1 (I can't find any account you have used on those servers with 13 days of play time, if you have proof of this please show it otherwise we will assume that you only have this many hours):

11e8ef42c8872d3032e1d55deb1ca05f.png

a83ac6178feb4a660cd0280f2f9f64c5.png

5f5d5c31a53373209a7b6818620df36c.png

Lmao seems legit, other steam account http://steamcommunity.com/id/Toxiczremixz/

IMG_0338.PNG

Edited by Trikster

1 hour ago, GimmeYoFries said:

You really think replying to -1's like that is going to help your application? 

kll.PNG

This shows you are really immature.

If someone -reps your application, don't go shit talk behind their back.

You should be trying to improve yourself. Read what people have said and work on that.

-rep

Edited by Ec1ipse

59 minutes ago, Trikster said:

Lmao seems legit, other steam account http://steamcommunity.com/id/Toxiczremixz/

IMG_0338.PNG

Yes, I've seen his other account I was asking for the proof of hours not link to the steam account.

I looked on GameMe and it showed both accounts, but there is no account I can find that has "13 days" as he says.

Edited by drugz
76561198094955365.png

i'd recommend coming back in a month or so when your behavior has improved.

if you can prove to be a civil human being that shares mutual respect and doesn't provoke others or isnt easily provoked yourself, then we might consider you. in the mean time,
work on making yourself a better human being and prove you are worthy of being considered as such.
better luck next time.

My pickle is not up for the tickle >.<

sober.gif

It's been a day and you have already proven you aren't capable of admin or any staff position in fact. You are incredibly disrespectful and show no maturity at all, you may have the hours and all but your attitude is absolutely disgraceful. I was looking forward to playing on the aim servers more so I can see your behaviour but after these few comments, you have posted in your application it leads me to a conclusion instantaneously. I wish to not see you on the aim staff team as you're rude, childish and just incapable of admin overall. Hopefully, after reading this comment your attitude will change and you will learn to become more mature and grow up. For now, I wish you good luck with your application and I guess I'll see you around. 

• skyprah locked this topic