SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Ty's Unban Appeal

Ty

Your ingame Name: Ty

Server you were banned / muted on?: Scouts and Knivez

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24991642

Date / Time of Ban: 24/4/2017 - Around 6:00 pm NZ Time (UTC+12:00)

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Not sure

Reason for ban (if known): Cheating

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Firstly, I have only ever cheating twice in my life one not even on csgo and the other on an alt account in comp which I was overwatched banned on. Secondly why would I ever risk an account like mine and lastly If you have any proof as to my reason then can you please send ALL proof you have. If you don't have any proof then I'll gladly take my unban as without proof there's no reason for my ban. You can reach me here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TyOfficial/ or Via Discord Ty#1665 Thank you for your time ~Ty xoxo

I like you but u were banned for aim by me. Larko and shaka have been specing you and they believe they have enough evidence for you to be banned so i was asked to ban you if u want the evidence talk to them.

57 minutes ago, Ty said:

Your ingame Name: Ty

Server you were banned / muted on?: Scouts and Knivez

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24991642

Date / Time of Ban: 24/4/2017 - Around 6:00 pm NZ Time (UTC+12:00)

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Not sure

Reason for ban (if known): Cheating

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Firstly, I have only ever cheating twice in my life one not even on csgo and the other on an alt account in comp which I was overwatched banned on. Secondly why would I ever risk an account like mine and lastly If you have any proof as to my reason then can you please send ALL proof you have. If you don't have any proof then I'll gladly take my unban as without proof there's no reason for my ban. You can reach me here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TyOfficial/ or Via Discord Ty#1665 Thank you for your time ~Ty xoxo

When I realise I said cheating not cheated haha

really disappointing grabz.. this is the same story as tsh if you remember him jake or what ever in the old hd server.. good player, not amazing, and used some short hitbox aim hacks that no one could tell until we all spectated and watched demos.. he even had the same comments "oh did yiou see that" .. "omg how did I get that" .. its just cringe watching it when it's clear bot.. it was quite obvious and ridiolous of you to argue over it.. you are a really good player dont get me wrong but you're not amazing to the point its easy to get headshots from base to base in towerz for example vs really fast bhoppers and I watched some shots that made me laugh kennys won't even score.. im fucking terrible stacking vs some of these kids today, and some older players like larko fr3sh mia etc but I am still at least a rank better than you and I dont get shots.. all of a sudden you're getting all these headshots and almost 100% chance of a no scope headshots at close range.. i am just disappointing to watch it and realise an old cs pal is hacking.. i discussed it with admins after an overwhleming response and messages from regulars and admins big old new and small sending me messages and links

this is literally what tsh used to do and he caught cheating. the fact that your other profile which you claimed not yours many months ago when I asked yet admitted to it recently when I asked in scout islands "ruuu" whos a 17 yr old girl lol, was vacced and is enough for sky to not want you here regardless of what ever reason overwatched or overdicked he banned someone him self in the past just by knowing he was vac banned elsewhere right infront of me swiftly.

I don't think there is a way out of this, hackers get a life sentence in the kzg system

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

Okay so I'm having trouble looking at the clip, if someone could put it on youtube like BuLLee asked it would mean a lot. 

I'm not so sure as to why any of you think I would risk my account that has 3.6k hours, 7 years of service, level 40, 100+ games and is worth $3000+ on a community server to get rank 1 on one server I get no reward for, if I was going to cheat why would I risk an account like mine on a server like scoutz, if I wanted to cheat I would go pro and actually make $$$ off it. It's honestly pointless to be cheating on a community server as wouldn't I just be basically throwing my account away? I'm sure none of the admins or the community believe me but honestly, i'm asking you to open your eyes, I don't cheat, If you think I cheat, get a bot to spec me and record me every second of the time I spend on the server. You guys know how many years and how much time I invest daily into getting better, even larko i've asked you time to time how to get good and you've shown me and taught me how, you've seen with your own eyes me put in the hours to get to the rank I currently am. Now i'm not saying i'm a god or anything like that but Larko is clearly a lot better then me and everyone else on the server, a few others are also better then me, why am I the only one being recorded and accused for cheating? I understand I have hit quite a lot of good shots / lucky shots in the many games I play a day but do you honestly think I would go onto sk and cheat with several of the admins online with me and still hit those shots? Any cheater that has any sort of a brain would never cheat with an admin on the server when I almost always play just as good when admins are on, when they are off my gameplay doesnt change, I play the exact same. If I was cheating I would have turned them off while I saw people in spec or saw an admin online etc. 

Please hear me out, I honestly don't cheat and if you think I do then why not just get a bot to watch me like source tv? I guarrente I will hit the same shots being watched and not, no matter who is watching me I will still hit nutty shots, people hit nutty shots and have amazing rounds all the time in scoutz. If I had a brain I would never hit anything nutty while being watched, i'm obviously not cheating when I go insane while I know i'm being spectated, that's just asking for a ban.

~Ty

40 minutes ago, Ty said:

@Harik Thanks man, much appreciated. Just wanna get this out of the way and take a look at the clip.

Save file or place file to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo

Then open csgo, go to console and type playdemo ty (or playdemo filename, dependant on it's name)

Once playing type demoui in console  to fastfoward. I only use 1x, 4x and go back a round when reviewing.

Yeah found out how and just finished watching it, they say I was "going blatant" when the only type of sus shots I hit were 2 lucky snaps, only other kills were when I was either tracking them and then shooting or they weren't even looking at me. two lucky kills and I get called blatant and that I can't hide it well, Look i'm sorry that i'm getting quite hostile but you must be pretty autisic to think someone like that cheats, pros have a lot better games then me, why aren't they banned? For example flusha, he has plenty of sus clips and has been questioned time and time again. I can easily explain away the two "blatant" shots I hit, it was simply luck and 3.6k hours worth of muscle memory. People hit lucky shots all the time on scoutz, there's no blatant snap or jutter or anything like that in the entire demo, from what i've seen when someone is using an aimbot if you're on the target and you pull away it keeps juttering you towards the player creating a similar look to something like this 

Do you even consider the amout of hours i've invested into the game and how much I would be risking all on a rank on a community server??? there's not a single point even cheating in a community server unless you're just asking for a ban and seeing as i've played with BuLLee for nearly 4 years I'm surprised he would even be one to make an accusation. Another downside is the tickrate of the demo, it makes everything look sus including the players your spectating when i'm dead it makes it look like everyone's using some sort of smooth fov aimbot. Larko, BuLLee, Wan, You have know me for many years and you know how much I love and care to play on scoutz why would I ever even consider losing that opportunity just to get rank one by cheating when admins come on daily and it would be wayyyy to hard to hide. I honestly don't see the point in that, i've worked so bloody hard, spent years training my aim just to get better in sk and this is the kind of shit I get in return for actually having decent aim, csgo is already becoming a dying  game, I can't even be good anymore without getting banned off my favorite server or being hated by everyone just for killing them. This is honestly bullshit, I wish I could meet you all at a lan and prove i'm legitimate just so I don't have to sit through this un needed bullshit.

• Sad 1

coming from someone who has cheated, there's no jitter when using a triggerbot/even if you are using a small aimbot with smoothing settings. and what do you mean "risking" a 3.6k hour account? you wont get owed if ur using a priv cheat lol. Half the shit you are saying seems like youre just tryna justify those 2 shots....

76561198249255096.png

I'm clearly not using a triggerbot when a guy passes my crosshair from the other base on fws and I don't even shoot, secondly what's the point in wasting money on a priv cheat for a community server and I personally wouldn't trust a priv cheat.

Also if I was using a triggerbot plenty of people are bhopping around wouldn't that be sus if I shot everytime someone crossed my crosshair or came through the door or I randomly noscope someone across map everyround or something? There's no point to using cheats on an sk server as it would be to obvious if you used any sort of cheats.

@Ty You haven't said or done anything to convince me that you aren't cheating, which I'm already completely convinced you are. All you've done here is whine, question the judgement of experienced players who have seen you play for years, claim that you're just a god, and generally danced around the topic saying 'just believe me guys omg' without providing anything concrete in your defence... I can completely pick apart that demo and point out all of the sus stuff, and already have done so in my own time, and as such feel no reason to talk to you any further upon the issue.

This isn't something that was done on a whim; people who have known you for years didn't want to believe that you were cheating (myself included), so we compiled evidence, observed you and discussed it for some time before taking action. I'm disappointed and disgusted by your actions and hope to never see you involved in the community again.

At least be a man and own up to it and apologise you coward, christ.

It's honestly so hilarious that you think I cheat Larko, I know i'm whining but wouldn't you bitch about getting banned when you've done nothing wrong? Every single player in csgo has sus clips every single one. It's actually pathetic Larko, expected more from you tbh. Nosey himself even heard my dad laughing at how you guys think I'm cheating hahah it's actually crack up ;DD

hehe xD silly larko!!!

This is what I mean, do you actually have anything relevant to say or are you just going to make personal remarks? Your attitude towards the whole situation only worsens matters.

If you have nothing to say for yourself then I suggest you leave.

Look kid you're trying my patience, stop it with the childish remarks please. I'll say it again, do you have any evidence to present in your defence? If not, be quiet and wait for the verdict of the senior staff with some dignity.

this is still going? and why are we stuck with the fws recording I've got a few I can play over the weekend with other sus shots sent to me.. cant upload now too busy for forums drama atm to be honest, work tomorrow and im too high to give a shit.. tsh wasted his old account with the same excuses and his crocodile tears didn't convince anyone. please drop it and move on I am just disappointing as fuck because you were becoming a regular in the server.. and like the above said, it already feels filthy playing with someone who's hacked before in the past.

in terms of appealing, larko was once banned by sky, I had to convince sky that I knew larko was good, he watched some clips and unbanned because at least his aim is on target.. your aim is all over the place and then snap headshots out of no where if the trigger delay is close enough with or without scope. its just stupid having to describe what you already know , you dont have the most amazing skills you are good not ludicrous with your aim.. all of a sudden you come back in the last few days with bulls eye headshots from spawn to spawn even in big maps like towerz .. so many vids are showing 100% bot yet you want to deny it....pausing between kills when an admin is spectating etc.. remind me of this guy lol 

just drop it and move on.. we've compiled so many vids and opinions like larko said in our admin section, had so many complaints from regulars kids and old farts then all admins agreed it's hacks. fucking hate hackers its just a fucking game after work to waste time why ruin it for everyone.. servers back to full they were so empty when you were hacking. glad this is over and sorted. good luck with other communities 

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

On 4/25/2017 at 6:49 PM, Ty said:

Also if I was using a triggerbot plenty of people are bhopping around wouldn't that be sus if I shot everytime someone crossed my crosshair or came through the door or I randomly noscope someone across map everyround or something? There's no point to using cheats on an sk server as it would be to obvious if you used any sort of cheats.

lol theres settings in which you hold keys to enable trigger

76561198249255096.png

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic